I'd rather be playing Gunz: The Duel

>I'd rather be playing Gunz: The Duel

What's the point of having a potg feature when it only features boring ults?

>GunZ: The Duel
Dayum son that's old as fuck.

I would rather be playing Gunz The Duel

>tfw butterfly
>tfw slash shot
>tfw double-shotgun/rocket launcher

>using rifles/pistols making people cry

gunz thread

>I'd rather be playing an amazing game with finger-breaking skill ceiling that makes Melee Fox look like playing chess than BraindeadWatch
YES I'd rather be playing a game like that.

every time I play genji I jump until I can't jump no more and slide my face across buildings and remember the good old days of Gunz in elementary school

Did you have the misfortune of trying out Gunz 2?

Genji is nothing like playing GunZ: The Duel

Have you ever actually k-styled, bitch?

they should have just went with the original Gunz but with upgraded visuals. e-sports would never be the same.

how did they fuck up gunz 2 so bad
it was dead within about 2 weeks of launch

Fucking this.
ALL THEY HAD TO DO
WAS TAKE THE ORIGINAL GUNZ
GIVE IT SOME GRAPHIXX
AND BAM
INSTANT SUCCESS

>you will never style on koreans with you friends again
>you will never solo a Boss after everyone is dead again
>you will never get a perfect in a quest again
Hold me, bros.

they decided to add some of the advenced techniques as standard features. and locked the chracters move set. that is how

feels like ArcheBlade model and every other free asian tps

certain characters can only have certain weapons
>cant be qt waifu with longsword
>cant be a that fat shield trooper flapping his arms butterfly with longsword

>most promenient feature on the character is "he's a ninja with a huge ass sword"
>go on to play with it
>SHURIKENS, SHURIKENS, SHURIKENS, SHURIKENS
>oh hey you have your ult! it's your sword! too bad it lasts for like 5 secs and it doesn't insta-kill everyone like most of other heroes basic combos/abilities

retarded

GRAY FOX

yeah that was a really big letdown as I thought he'd be one of the only purely melee guys. But I do like jump jump dash jump dash jump jump jump dead

>mfw e-style fags claimed they could shoot down double butterfly k-style
>mfw they were playing against shitters because if you did k-style correctly you would always outrade thanks to magnums/shotguns

His ult is great.

>video game
>harder than chess
Dumb anime poster.

Gunz: The Duel rememberence thread

Daggers or Swords?

>I can't follow context
Sure, there's tech skill in fucking chess, you fucking dumbass

I think Max from Gunz2 would be a really cool character for Overwatch.
We dont even have a real flamethrower user in this.

Its dead because it was a FPS without dedicated servers in 2015.
Fucking retarded.

I'd daggers for Quests

I'd easily solo Page 65 this way.

;_;

i actually liked Archeblade and the same fucking thing happened to it.
every free asian tps has this issue, another issue is huge fucking cash grab of cosmetics. though they cute, fuck it I'd rather unlock shit the original gunz way

Source?

MODS

MODS DON'T LISTEN TO THIS user

only possible on PC
try doing that webbum on console and you will fail hard

WHOA

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSS

RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAAAEEEEEEE

Guns The Duel II is pretty neat, IVAN IS FUCKING OP DAMMIT.

>tfw Genji sucks

In what fucking universe is chess difficult? Its difficulty is determined entirely by your opponent, the game itself is incredibly simple.

>think genji is shit
>run into this extreme pro player
>we can't do anything
>runs away when we focus him
>when we are pushing and focusing on enemy team he takes out our support

Fuck Genji. The two classes in the hands of a good player is Genji and Tracer because they run away and attack when we aren't looking.

You mean Warframe, which would be a better game if it weren't for the awful grind

>genji

>Leaves Mercy alive.

Fucking trash PotG. Don't ever post that again.

i would love a new gunz if they gave it a new netcode and more depth. the games skill ceiling is kinda small, takes a month to learn everything and then your on the same level as everyone else.

>potg genji
>ever

I love plucking a frantically double jumping Genji out of the air as Roadhog almost as much as I love insta-hooking a recalling Tracer because I saw where she was 3 seconds ago.

>tfw did a QOTG as Mercy where I flew out of a pit but no-one noticed

>tfw you reflect perfectly into some widowshitters head

>His ult is great.

For getting yourself killed.

>overshills invading a gunz thread

game over guys

i honestly think genji has the worst ult in the game

Hanzo exists. At least Genji can kill more than a 150HP with his.

at the very least Hanzo does not have to put himself in danger, and itll clear everyone out of an area.

Zarya needs a flashier projected shield effect. People instantly know what to do when a Reinhardt walks in front of them but when Zarya shields them they fuck off to heal.

you are supposed to pick people in danger already.

except a well placed hanzo ult can kill the entire team and put crazy pressure on tanks

>on attack
>4 bastions and 2 reinharts
>go turret mode on the cart and just ride it to victory

The best offense is a good defense i guess.

Said nobody ever.

Genji is hella fun in the right game. He's not complicated, he just plays so different from other classes he's tough to get used to. Like most people just press his reflect button the first time they get shot as a panic button, or use it to run in front of widowmaker and hope she's dumb enough to keep firing. You really gotta use it in people's faces when they themselves are panicking.

Reinhardt is fun too, and you can pick him basically any game. But half the games your duty is just shieldbitch who stands in front of your 3 bastions. But the games where you can play aggressive manly Reinhardt and just charge in are the best.

what the fuck is the name of this type of picture?

I was about to say the same thing. Chess isn't hard, good players are. Just the way that any game should be. Easy as learning how the pieces move until you're playing an IBM supercompter.

meme