zeemaps.com/map?group=1969612
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well

>David Spade

Fucking kek

I want to lick Marsha's box

>only one cute guy in the whole picture
wow Sup Forums

the girls weren't even Sup Forumsirgins as i recall, they were just taken there by some Sup Forums goers

>tfw you live in the netherlands in an old people neigborhood and you'll never hang out with bros

I bet that room smelled like complete ass.

ik woon aan de overkant

>quite neighborhood
>no party niggers/spics/dudebros blasting music at night
>no youngfags speeding through residential streets

There's a silver lining in every cloud user

bedankt gast

here's the one i went to in 2010

It is a very relaxed neigborhood yeah, and they're all really nice people.

neuken?
ik ben een schattige valstrik

>tfw this is my life
I already never go outside and this shit just makes it worse.

but every now and then you get to hear about a youngfag burning alive after his car smashes into a retaining wall, so that's a bonus.

nee bedankt, ik ben hetero

>hetero

You do know 85-90% of Sup Forums is bi or gay right?
We had a poll during moot times

That's okay, but my comment says that i'm hetero

I swear, half of the girls on Sup Forums are asian

>Kids Visit Gabe Newell For His Birthday, Give Him DLC as Present
>Kids Visit Gabe
>Kids

B T F O by fucking kotaku of all places
will Sup Forums ever ecover?

what's the big deal man? you can be straight and enjoy a cute trap cock

is ecovering recovering on the internet?

Why would I want to meet any of you faggots? Anonymity is the only thing that makes this place worthwhile. Playing vidya with you fags is as far as I go and that's pushing it.

Meet ups are reddit tier faggotry and that's proven by looking at all the photos of such events.

t. legbutt

Damn Sup Forums had a lot of tripfags back in the day

i doubt that.

Gabe?

damn trish you fine

Niggas don't know bout grognad

fuck off

Sorry, it was just a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=EiZyed21uGg

cringe general

i don't like criticism

I'm keeping these images now so when someone on here disagrees with me, mainly a pc shitter, I'll know to disregard their argument entirely.

Ugly Nu Male queers.

Mean.

>Everyone is a fucking teenager
Is it really Sup Forums?

t. socially awkward cunt

You think that's an insult?

Yes, and? At least I'm not an autistic looking runt that doesn't realise what a faggot he looks like meeting all his Sup Forums buddies. I'd rather die alone than embarrass myself like that.

>the mexican with internet connection
lost

uhm no

embarrassment isn't the end of the world
better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all

>this is what every faggot think
muh 80% of the world is gay
crazy people

>tfw you live in the netherlands in literal fucking nowhere in some below-water nomansland full of hardcore christians

this has been kindof fun, but anytime i tell people where i come from they just ignore me

Confirmed for insecure shitposter. Listen up newfag, there was a time when people weren't all that """""unironical""""" about shitposting as you, and needed to hide behind anonymity to not lose the last bit of dignity they have.

There was a time when this board was actually fun.

mad

Sup Forums was only good during tortanic and when the dxhr review demo leak appened in june

Anyone up for a meeting in Moss side in Manchester UK be a blast! Literally.

That was quite literally never.

Any fag exposing himself on Sup Forums has always been blown up, more so in the past.

Charge him 2.5 to open the box

he's right though, not 80% of the world but certainly 70% and getting more and more every year

people just didn't want to say before because everyone was hostile towards it but thank god now people have accepted it's just normal to be gay

I'll give you 10% of the board and then I'm being extremely generous.

Why would I ever want to be seen around the kind of people that would go to an internet meetup?

There's a middle of nowhere in the netherlands? I thought you guys were like an hour long drive from any point in your country.

Anyone Michigan bros here? I know you fucks are here this state is weeb central.

Anons, nobody cares that you're gay, but don't delude yourself into thinking most of the board is gay when there's lewd games, fanart, and cosplay of female game characters being posted 24/7

Hi. I live outside Traverse City. But I'm the guy that posted above you so I'm still not going to a shitty meetup.

but only kids play non-/vr/ games.

I'm in west mich but I'd be way more inclined to go to an /o/ meet than a Sup Forums one.

Embarrassment is the bane of the western world.
It's not blacks/jews/gays like Sup Forums would have you believe, it's this fear we have instilled in us since childhood of looking bad in front of our peers.

This just can't be true. I wouldn't care if it were, but it's just highly unlikely, because how unrelated that number is to the percentage of gay people in the general population.

I live in Ypsi.

NY meet-up?

i need to make some new friends since i'm coming back from china in a month and basically am friendless once i'm back stateside.

>he can't make friends in NYC

Working Title should be Tippy-Toe Tom

Look at his flip flops

come to Mississippi. We can go to my farm and do redneck stuff with guns and dirtbikes

zeemaps.com/map?group=1969612

l-lol...

I am in the same boat as you. Semester ends in a month (I'm teaching at a school in China), and I'll be returning home to detox. Mind you, I will be staying with family who in turn will be staying with my sister who doesn't live in the city.

working title looks like a gayer sulu

>being so biased that you need to be passive aggressive in an article

>tfw other boards have better meetups than you

only faggots participate in polls

I live in detroit :(

Just ignore people trying to rewrite history. It's clear they have no idea what they're talking about.

>Sup Forums
>bros

Are you retarded? This board is a cesspool of intellectual garbage. Nobody on here has an IQ higher than 80.

Let's check:

>easy to trigger

Check

>respond with emotions rather than statistical facts

Check

>strong console preference contrary to all its obvious flaws

Check

>un-ironical homosexual fantasies

Check

>defends no-games like PS4

Check

>enjoys RPGMaker titles

Check
Sup Forums nowadays is cancer. Sup Forums back then had principles and wasn't a hivemind like it is today.

anyone can makes friends, but i'm looking for vidya friends since i don't stay in NYC long. my uni isn't in the city, it's upstate.

Get it? Cuz valve games are trash that survive off of pathetic addiction to cosmetics.

LIMBURG?

Anyone in Krautland, near Kassel ?

that pic fucking KEK

WTF. Is that Kanye sat down there?

where you teaching 兄弟?

i'm in boring ol beijing. going to korea at the end of the june for a bit, then back to NYC.

US passport doesn't need a visa for korea right?

i live in a small regional australian town and am going to move to melbourne in a few months

[/spoiler]does anyone want to be my friend

who is moot?

this is actually from reddit, i actually used to know that whore chibbi

Being socially retarded is a pretty major failure. Humans are social animals by nature, by failing this you're basically not even human anymore.

>melbourne
You may not be a cunt now, but it's only a matter of time. Cunt.

No, stop this shit.

You think that's an insult?

>Tripfag

Discarded

>unironic jp meetup
damn

Sure do. Human beings are the only worthwhile creature that I'm aware of. I love animals, but the planet would be totally pointless without us.

WHY ARE THEY SO UGLY

xavier is a qt

You browse Sup Forums and think social retardation is an insult?

Are you aware of your current whereabouts?

but i'm a proud right-wing anglo-saxon, i consider myself immune to hipster trends and sjw movements

Are you stupid enough to believe people can only be one thing. I can post here and play monster hunter and then go out drinking and clubbing with a bunch of bros on the weekend.

You're only limiting yourself if you choose to live like that.

Klinkt als kanker

You gonna call someone a virgin here too?