Final Fantasy X

>never ever

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/359870/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FF10-2 did nothing wrong.

Hmm might get it if the price is right

I love.ffx

Pissed all over any impact that the end of FFX had.

Hopefully this means FFXII will get a port.

So none, and so nothing wrong.

Know what I'm kinda' curious about? The UI.

I mean with the PC releases of the previous, they could just copy the mobile UI.

Will they just keep the default here, or will it be remade?

Just pretend it doesn't exist, like with Advent Children

Is this bait? AC is what made FF7 great.

Don't we already have this thread?

This. I missed out on this game due to a faulty PS2 and I've always thought this game looked fun

It is fun. My complaints with the game mostly stem from how much they fucked the story with shoving Vaan and Penelo into the game though.

That, the retarded requirements to get the zodiac spear, and item farming through chaining enemies.

This is the PS3/PS4 HD remaster, the UI didn't get redone

Does it matter when we can play a fully working Zodiac version on emulator?

Oh, fair enough. It's not like there was anything terribly WRONG with the UI anyway.

store.steampowered.com/app/359870/

>2 days

i for one, would shell out the shekels for X
fuck playing X.2

Now only need kingdom heart then I can ditch my old non nintendo consoles

X-2 > X
fite me

lol keep being delusional pcuck

>X-2 >X
>"fanfic; the game" better than "organised religion bashing; the game"

I have this on my PS4, but the combat seemed really slow compared to Persona and other SMT games I've been playing
Should I give it another try?

The fact you don't realize that completely negates any sort of opinion you could have since we all now know you have shit tastes

You could already play these two games on PC for years, who cares.

X-2 has much more fun gameplay and has better themes when you remove the GRRRRRRL POWER bullshit about letting go of the past or you'll be dragged down by it. Much better than X's theme of "religion is evil, just like every other JRPG!".

Can't they just let me buy FFX without X-2? I want to buy the actual game, I'm not interested in having the trash fanfic sequel shit up my HDD.

>It's real

>tfw inevitable nude mod for X-2
The only reason to play desu senpai

Oh yeah just like the nude mods for all the other games, still waiting on the XIII one Sup Forums claimed would happen.