What are your ideas for the next game?

what are your ideas for the next game?

Other urls found in this thread:

slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Episode
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finishing up the Back to the Future plot, so that, if MORE games are made, there will be no more timey wimey travel, and instead a fresh story more grounded in stable reality.

make a new game with his descendant set in the future.

Make it for pc

How could he have a kid if he's stuck in ancient Egypt?

Thieves in Time: Part 2

> Eygpt
> Pirates
> WW1 (or 2, wherever the Pilot Ancestor came from)
> Victorian England
> Somewhere else (I can't remember anymore famous Sly Ancestors
> Final Level in the year Sly's dad was killed by Clockwerk, Sly has the option to fight him and save his father, but realises that if he does that he'd never have met Bently and Murray, so he has to let it happen.

More Carmelita

A Villan that isn't "I HATE YOU"
The Villan on 3 and 4 are fucking bad on that regard

Like this, but a crossover game including all our favourite video game furries.

The villain of 3 was "I want all this treasure, it belongs to me! I did most the work, I deserve more!"

Clockwerk > Neyla before the final chapter > Paradox > Dr. M > Clock-La

Crossovers can all go to Hell.

Don't forget that he also hated sly's father so there is still personal hate on that regard, he even try convince Barney to betray him.
I wanted more a "professional/business" hate rather personal hate because they suck at steal shit

When are they going to release the designs for Carmelita and Clockwerk? It's the deal breaker for me.

Sly has had two crossovers.
Neither were very good.

is thisthat even WIP? It's been over than 2 years from the last news about it.

Clock-La > Neyla before the final chapter > Dr. M > paradox> Clockwerk

Not have the final boss be a QTE

>there are people who unironically believe this

I'm actually running through this series now. I just finished the second one.

The missions got fucking tedious at points, and every boss fight sucked ass. Please tell me the next two are better.

Something that fixes Thieves in Time.
And also bring back Clockwerk for fuck's sake it's been like 15 years

>Please tell me the next two are better

2 is objectively the best

2 > 4 > 3 > 1

Can you try that again without memeing?

That has to be be bullshit.

>next game

If they make another, I hope they abandon the disgusting Thieves in Time character designs. Hopefully the movie doesn't see the light of day, those are hella ugly too.

Incorrect
2>1>4>3

I havent played 4 het but 1 and 3 are more challenging than 2 and therefore more fun IMO

>1 at the bottom

user...

They will be even worse.
Sly 3 is the shittiest game of the series, full of shitty minigames and nothing to do and i'm not kidding.
If you want to 100% the game you have to do challengs which are "repeat X section with lower health/timer
They also removed the bottles and treasures completely, so all you can do is pickpocket faggots to gather the moneys
4 is much better than 3 but it still has shitty bosses.

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

2 > 1 > 4 > Shit > 3

I haven't played the games in years, but I remember not liking Sly 1 for feeling like a Mario 64 knock off. I'm sorry friends plz don't hurt me.

carmelita is sexy as FUCK

>Mario 64 knockoff
what the fuck did you just say

>>Mario 64 knockoff
>mfw
It was nothing to do with it.
I see it more like as a Crash knock-off actually.
>you get hit you die, you can get 2 protetion shield if you get 100 coins or found the power-up like Uka Uka but no god mode
>small level on it's own to reach other levels and gather the cryst-KEYS
>after gather 7, you fight the boss
>unlock the next area
>repeat

With just a couple of minigames levels trow into the mix

Are you one of those people who want the Joker die because "he is such a cool character"?

Each Sly game has had a shit final world.

Sly 1
> hyped for an awesome volcano hub and some super hard levels.
> get a turret level, a driving level, a very short platforming section, a shooting section, some on rails platforming and a final boss using a brand new mechanic which is always a mistake (it was cool though, and 10/10 for visual/audio design).

Sly 2
> Leader of the Klaww Gang revealed, first one to be at all sympathetic. Flightless bird going to use Clockwerks body for evil.
> Most interesting Villian dies with 10 seconds of screen time
> Clock-La......
> Fairly boring missions in a rather cool level
> Final Boss, getting excited
> It's a turret level

Sly 3
> Finally the hiest we've been working towards all game (over the course of months in-universe time)
> Assembled a super crew
> Everyonr gets one minigame level
> Super contrived shit like riding sharks into Bouys,
> Just serves as a reminder how pointless and underdeveloped all the new characters were. All these mini games could have been cut and the game would be fine, better even.
> Once inside the Vault with just the original 3 it gets really good.
> Final boss is acceptable

Sly 4
> JUST

*The Joker to never die

Stable reality? We're talking about a world filled with fucking anamorphic animals.

Remind me again, Sup Forums, what's the best level and why is it Sunset Snake Eyes?

What I meant no more fucking time travel. I want a story where the consequences are permanent, and actions can be undone. I loved the second part of The Two Thrones for that reason.

>so all you can do is pickpocket faggots to gather the moneys

Or grind in pirate ship battles.

>Or grind in pirate ship battles.
Fuck i forgot about that, it's probably the most fun mini-game on that huge list of minigames shit.
Which only Assassin's Creed attempeted to do something similar with AC3, BlackFlag and Rogue

stop

Sunset Snake Eyes is pretty good, but I really dislike the boss. All of Sly 1's episodes were good prior to the final one.

I was always a fan of Paris from Sly 2, Dimitri was amazing (still a lame boss) and it just so cool exploring the huge enviroment and taking in all the improvements from 1.

I must have played the demo hidden in Ratchet and Clank 3 dozens of times before I eventually got the game.

Clockwerk is a classic villain. Thieves in Time would have provided the perfect opportunity to go back and learn his story, but he only got so much as a few obscure cameo.

Sly 2 gimped him with Neyla

>obscure cameo
You mean with his fucking eyes?
As i played 4 before 1, i got surprised that it didn't appeared about thit too, that motherfucker lasted for hundres of years and all we found is a fucking eye

Make the final boss anything but a fucking QTE.

Make a good set of villains for the game as well as improving on the gameplay present in the previous games. And less minigames.
Also Sly 1 > 2 > 3=4

Clockwerk is visible in every level if you look in the correct spot with your Binoculors.

post favorites

He shows up a ton in the background, but has no involvement in the game whatsoever

The Clockwerk Eye on the other hand is implied to be from a future time frame, as it is implicitly said to have survived the destruction of his core component in Sly 2.

So are we going to actually get a new Sly Cooper game, or is it another dead beloved ps2 series?

Where do you get those title cards from?

slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Episode

each page has one

Thanks.

Giantess Carmelita returns again when?

I really dislike the design that Clockwerk has in 4. Even though he better resembles an owl than in 1 and 2, I feel he's less intimidating. Still a cool easter egg.

hire actual competent writers
I liked those games but almost all the characters and attempts of humor were fucking horrible

I didn't knew that.

No, he actually shows up in every area when you're playing as Sly's ancestors.

Wasn't Clockwerk OP as fuck? The guy had hypnosis and shit.

introduce a stealth mechanic

Man, cheat codes were fucking awesome.

Forgot image

>tfw stunlocked and killed the bear with Murray

I wonder how many of the employees were furfags. Probably most of them.

Is that Tom?

Holy shit.

While not Sucker Punch, the artist for 4 most certainly was.

A hub full of towering buildings that require more than just a double jump or a bounce pad to scale.
A Sly 1 mode where one hit kills you, but enemies die in one hit also.
Shorter episodes in exchange for more villains, that way we could have some villains that are just randoes who hate Sly, as well as a main gang of villains.
No goddamn minigames.

>that rhino

reboot sly 1 like the ratchet reboot

you know its coming

i just want a zootopia game t b h

>Hey!
>Hey!!
>HEYYY!!!

>> hyped for an awesome volcano hub and some super hard levels.

Shit, I never thought about what could have been

Because games based on Disney movies are always amazing.

>I must have played the demo hidden in Ratchet and Clank 3 dozens of times before I eventually got the game.

Shit, are you me?

>get RC3 for xmas
>play Sly 2 demo more than the game