Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No bumping
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Please post a sample of your art with your "taking requests" requests
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
Mods, what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/QD2LluT
imgur.com/a/BOgX0,
youtu.be/NEUGpJJxTVE
imgur.com/a/Do688
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/337527638/#337539317
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2295660?tags=parent:2295660
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2295662?tags=parent:2295660
i.imgur.com/KQzbx6i.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Kana(with black hair like Rhajats) giving Rhajat some black flowers as a gift. Or Rhajat putting her headband on Kanas head. Or anything with them as mother(Rhajat) and daughter(Kana).

Kana ref: imgur.com/QD2LluT

ANCHOR POST!!!!

do Mods hate these threads?

It finally happened. Drawthreads are dead! Repent! Repent while you still can!

Requesting Gold Demon giving a belly rub to Cerberus.
Both are from Mutants: Genetic Gladiators.
I would say something but that's against the rules.

They've gotten pretty bad.

No, just when the things devolve into literal cesspools of arguing.

Requesting Student witch and her teacher as battle mages.

>Thread died because two faggots shitposted it into 404
Guys, please. We can do better than this.

Here you go.

Mistakes into miracles

Requesting Corrin, Camilla and older Elise(or regular Elise) in the pose below.

I'm sure we can and will do worse than this.

Requesting Jeremy Non from Wild Arms 4 becoming completely overtaken by whatever material his body is becoming merged with.
Basically him depicted as a complete Wild Arm mutant. Like this, imgur.com/a/BOgX0, but as a human with conscience intact and shit.

Requesting Cassie and Leatherface getting marry with Shinnok as the priest.

Fucking good, should happen every time when there's shitposting. Serves you right, fuckers.

It was only one guy.

Requesting Re-Clas, in a tug of war over her bag, or something else with her tail.

Requesting Raven laying naked on a bed of hearts or rose petals.

Requesting Chun-Li comparing her underwear with Mai Shiranui, Chun-Li making a smug face and Mai with a confused face because Chun-Li has a bigger underwear than her, if it's possible those 2 sprites in a Speech balloon for each character focusing in the underwear.

There's only one person in these threads, he's every drawfag, requester and shitposter. Everything is a dream.

It was literally nine people, you idiot Valve shills

Requesting Link fighting an enemy or boss by swinging his lantern at it, with his sword ready in the other hand.

I think that might've been partially me. I reported a bunch of posts in that long back and forth where two anons were calling each "cuck" and "nigger" and such. I would guess that a janitor saw a bunch of stuff getting reported and nuked the whole thing, since it happened pretty quickly after reporting them.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

The shitposter wasn't an artist, just an idiot who couldn't see his request had been fulfilled.

The hell are you on about? Literally nobody said anything about Valve.

Why are you bringing Valve into this? Stop trying to stir up trouble.

Requesting Duke Nukem and/or N. Cortex on jetpacks shooting lasers at people.
youtu.be/NEUGpJJxTVE

/r/ing a chubby edea staring down a plate of cakes/other sweet treats

Die, you black nigger cuck.

Guys, just stop replying to that idiot. It only gives him pleasure.

Requesting Female constructor from Fortnite doing some sexy poses meanwhile she's repairing something with the Fallout 4 skinsuit or whit her original outfit.

Requesting Angel, Ramon,and Tizoc taking a siesta (nap) or passed out drunk from partying.

Are you five years old? You sound like you're five....

Gimme characters you guys want with thicker thighs than they usually got.

Are you black cuck? You sound like you're black cuck..........

You're a retard that keeps talking to him

Fucking draw you faggots

Requesting Queen Ophiuca coiled around a very annoyed Megaman while hugging him from behind.
If she's nuzzling his face or resting her head on his, that'd be a cute bonus too.

>him
nice meme

At least I ain't a child.

Fuck off with your shitposting.

You say that like I had a hand in it.
Encouraged it, even.

requesting Tracer (left) wearing Lady's (right) outfit. not picky about the pose/accessories.

Shoko (Liberation Maiden)

Good taste, wish you actually saw her more in the game.

Oh, I meant it serves everybody who deserves it.

you literally are a child though, blackcuck.

Mods, I have hot pockets!

Go back to 8gag, filipino midget cripple cuckold.

It's time to stop posting, kiddo.

Well here we fucking go.

This may sound like a cop-out after drawing Reinhardt but i can't draw cars. so an explosion will have to do

Requesting Mellka and Deande from Battleborn being lovey-dovey together. Kissing, watching a movie together, or snuggling in bed, make it cute!

Nocie. Thank you very much.

Shit, posted wrong one.

You are the only child here, Blackcuck.

Nope, just you sport.

C U T E
U
T
E
What's her power?

You are the Blackcuck child, son of the Blackcuck father. You are the heir apparent of the Blackcuck dynasty, crown kings of Blackcuck Mountain.

You sure love saying a word that isn't being used correctly, don't you junior?

WE

Gimme me some armored knight requests

Once you destroy her you can summon different kinds of weak enemies to help you or something.

Put turn this Samus into a Metroid.

Call for your Blackcuckian liege levies all you want, but you'll never leave Blackcuck Mountain alive. The Knights Blackcuckian can't save you now.

Gone for only a couple of days and I return to smouldering ashes.

WUZ

Alright, Timmy. It's time to stop posting on the 4chins and take your medication.

are you autistic or something kid

REKINDLE THE FLAME, UNKINDLED!

Reposting my request from the previous thread:

Nope, but you are with your obsession with cuckoldry.

It's time for you to bend the knee and hand over the crown of Blackcuck Mountain. We own this land now, and we shall bring forth a new age, with new kings. White, Islamic, Syrian, Kurdish kings, ruling Blackcuck Mountain, in perpetuity.

>Put turn this Samus into a Metroid.
That made me laugh more than it should have

are you legitimately autistic, kid
why do you spend your time like this

Sounds like you are, if you're this devastated over being proven wrong for so many hours.

you're not even replying to the person you think you're replying to
you've got legit, serious autism, kid
go home

You're the same regardless, you're the one shitposting, you're the one who needs to stop, you're the one who is autistic. Now fuck off and stop ruining the thread.

>literally strawmanning this hard
you're p. sad, p. pathetic, to be honest
go home

Can someone just report these three idiot Sup Forums memers?

I did nothing of the sort, but who am I to be surprised that you can't even use a term like strawman correctly. Seriously though, leave the thread already you ruinous sack of garbage.

>still strawmanning this hard
go home kid

Requesting Pit wearing the dress in pic related

looks like the mods aren't on call tonight. autistic Sup Forums kids are out in full force. it's bad hours.

>him
good meme

Requesting an older, fuller figured Adeleine with longer hair from Kirby 64. It's been 16 years or so since Crystal Shards came out, so I wonder what she'd look like if she had aged. Cutelewd is welcome, but nothing to the point where you'd have to post it on /i/ or imgur it.

More refs here: imgur.com/a/Do688

Your waifu adores you!

Requesting Kajun Faycott and Mai Natsume from Blazblue studying together, similarly to the other academy girls in the upper right illustration. (Kajun, with the butterfly hair ornament, is the smarter of the two but Mai, with the yellow hair bow, is also a serious student.)

I doubt it.

Can I get a silly, yet serious drawing of my Smash main?

Nice kill.

OR here, wanted to thank the colorist for this.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/337527638/#337539317

Requesting Meg shibari, ballgag optional.

Requesting the Kongou class girls (without their ship parts) getting the same haircut as Z1, like Hiei suggests in the comic in the links.

If four characters is too much, maybe just do one or two of them.

Comic:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2295660?tags=parent:2295660
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2295662?tags=parent:2295660

Z1 ref
i.imgur.com/KQzbx6i.png

Requesting Shion from Akiba's Trip in the lewdest birthday related image you can think of, like naked wrapped in bondage ribbons, or only barely covered with cream on her lewd parts.
Please and thanks a lot in advance.

Suggestion for an anchor picture: Kyle looking on with disgust at an anchor made of twisted paperclips.

Requesting Female Corrin and Azura sharing a passionate kiss together.

Any new delivery by Splashbrush?