Daily reminder that the consoles are shit

Daily reminder that the consoles are shit.

>reddit filename
sasuga neo-Sup Forums

haha

m8 i don't give a shit about bloodborne

weeb garbage

Are you triggered, leddit?

it always amuses me when people try to claim that pc has no games.

more like disgusted.

kys

Fuck off back to r/pcmasterrace

The fuck is kys, the latest facebook meme?

it amuses me more when anyone says PC exclusives are anything special.

>undertale
>her story

its how trashy youtube comments abbreviate "kill yourself"

It means kill yourself. Kids use it these days

As a PC gamer, honestly I'd give almost all of the games on the left just to play Bloodborne

Yes but the PS4 get JRPGs and that's all I care about

You know you're old when you don't keep up with the freshest memes.

I don't understand the crying smiley with index finger touching thumb.

Don't understand f.am t.bh

Don't understand the usage of "kys"

Don't understand dat boi or using ebonics in general when you know how to spell it right.

I just don't understand these memes anymore.

It also doesn't help that I have absolute 0 contact with youth. And no social media.

>Hearthstone
>PC
ayyy

And is that really Danganronpa over there? C'mon.

Nice false flag faggot.

Bloodborne honestly couldn't keep my attention longer than about the third or so boss fight. It just felt like a cheap chinese knock off of Demon Souls.

>false flag

PCucks in denial as always

>PCucks
>He's not idiort

I get what you're trying to do, but I'm speaking honestly here. At least with Dark Souls and Demon Souls you had some freedom in builds if you wanted to do two handed, dual wielding or ffs if I wanted to own fags with dual shields I could.

Bloodbourne was always and forever a swingy thing and a gun/cannon on your other hand.

Why is Danganronpa on pc exclusives?
Trails in the sky isn't exclusive
Gravity Rush isn't exclusive
Cyber Sluts isn't exclusive

Also funny how you find the better games by going lower on that chart

Those are all nigger twitter memes, if you're not a nigger it's no surprise they make no sense to you

> Stellaris
> 78
> Undertale
> 92

Nigga what

Even worse, it's a youtube meme

All the memes you mentioned are extremely forced tier shit so don't feel bad

sure whatever you say...

The more you know. I thought it was some fucked up way to write "kiss", as in "Kiss and goodbye, user".

In danish kys means kiss. So you are a little faggot

I'm a slav so I don't have the financial means to be idort race.

This is actually the only worthwhile complaint I've heard about Bloodborne. People coming from souls games disliked the fixed playstyle. However, I always preferred agressive playstyles in previous souls games so this wouldn't bother me that much. I still want to experience the atmosphere and such. Gothic and Lovecraftian was always my jam.

>this thread

isn't it past most of your bedtimes? When did Sup Forums daycare invade my night time Sup Forums?

Welcome to the world of gaming journalistics

Nice false flag faggot

We all know you didnt play bloodborne, get back to playing facebook games, those are pc exclusives right?

Trails in the Sky SC was released on PSP.

you

>slavs
>rampant fanboyism and shitposting

Makes sense, no wonder your kind is hated everywhere.

Besides, in BB when everyone is encouraged to play aggressive, where's the reward? I want an RPG dammit, not some fucking DMC souls dodge fest.

In Dark Souls it actually demands skill to play aggressive, not just some shield/grass shield care bear.

>Sonypony
>Doesn't want actual discussion

No, you're the cancer.

I'm literally crying right now.
DELETE THIS

>express an honest opinion
>shitposting

Nigger I swear.

It maybe helps to not start your first reply by repeating memes if you want to be taken seriously.

graphcis BUT GRAPHICS UNCAHRGED 4 BEST GRAPCHIS FUCK OFF

>sonypony
>buzzwords
>wants an actual discussion

Yeah right

You're right.
He should have called you a sonyigger.
Because that's what you are, a nigger of the gaming world.

Then discuss Bloodbourne and why it's not an adequate successor to the Souls line of games like many make it out to be.

The point of course is already made, that it only retains the movement and melee style of Souls games as well as the dodge and by no means a successor. Beyond that I'd argue it's highly experimental and not some great Magnum Opus like the memers make it out to be, but certainly an interesting direction.

Of course, Poe's law means the only choice I have is to believe the dank meme drops as anons being serious, so I'm going to take replies at face value.

Come on here people, I've written board bots based on a Chinese Room algorithm with more contribution than these replies.

Still mad you can't play bloodborne eh??

>PC autists
>all somehow have the same face/build/fashion sense, like how down sydromes all have they same face
> weird, tout of touch view of the world that could be descried as retarded
>down syndrome of the gaming world

>pc
>have to choose between no games and spyware
>has to choose between two shit companies for the important hardware
Nah fuck that

>replies more readily to vanity than actual video games discussion

Then the autistic PC elitists are right, you guys really are no worse than hood niggers.

Retards bite the bait.

Our games work on day 1 though.

>it's another pckeks damage control thread
consoles are here to stay cuckos, whether you bitch about it or not

>has to choose between two shit companies for the important hardware
You have to choose between amd and intel but both play all the games, unlike choosing between sony and nintendo whose hardware only plays a portion of the games.

>See this
>Mm fair enough on the exclusive part, what games are there
>DotA2
>Starcraft 2 is on there multiple times
>WoD
>all those literal who indie games, i.e. the cat lady, mini metro, etc.
>metacritic scores

And now it's discarded

I was talking about video cards

And CPUs aren't even that great either because AMD is shit and skylake was disappointing.

I'd very much like to commend you on your words post-haste, thank you for taking up the fight for me and mine bretheren good sir , I shall our a drink in thine honor!

>single system plebs

There's no bait here, there's no lines to be ironically drawn. The internet doesn't care for your esoteric trolling. You've painted yourself as one who purely adheres to Sony and made yourself the fool.

If that was your intention or not is irregardless, by Poe's law you've made yourself the fool nonetheless.

And thanks for ultimately proving me right. That goes ahead and reinforces that Russians and Sony niggers are vain, shallow filth.

indeed, i tip my fedora for your insightful post, and have also upvoted and sent reddit gold to your account! xD

Why do people always put non exclusives on their "exclusives" lists?

Since console pesants are always about muh exclusives, I wonder how they can cope with missing about thousands of exclusives that PC offers...

>adheres to sony
I'm the OP though.