I´m looking for RPG games with a lot of depth

I´m looking for RPG games with a lot of depth.

What does Sup Forums recommend?

>RPG games

Skyrim

Fable had a lot more depth than I expected

Destiny

>depth

You probably mean convoluted story and excessive stat building. I would suggest Baulder's Gate.

Come back and ask again when you want a good RPG.

dark souls man

duh, now that you mention it...

yeah, nah. Even tried it with mods and was disappointed.

Tetris

he said with depth

Try DA:O with mods on the hardest settings. Mods give you more control of your party.

I don't know about depth, but complexity is a lot less ambiguous and in that regard you should take a look at roguelikes such as UnReal World and Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode

The part in FF7 where you go the the center of the planet.

Xenoblade
Xenoblade X

elona

You can probably win the game without actually striking anyone, if you play well enough.

Basically any roguelike, if you're looking for mechanical depth, actually.

As far as plot goes? PS:T, Fallout 1/2, old CRPGs.

I liked Dragon age, but I´d rather have something were I´m solo.

I played adom for a while, but the perma-death isn´t exactly my thing. Unless there is an option for saving that I missed.

the obvious one, but I already played them.

Pixel Dungeon. You can go pretty deep down in it.

Knights in the Nightmare

You guys aren't setious, are you? Do you really think these games are deep?

iirc there's an 'explore' mode in adom that removes permadeath. The timers on corruption are what kept me from playing much. I hate feeling rushed by anything non-immediate.

Elona doesn't have permadeath, just pretty severe penalties. Usually there's a toggle for permanent death.

One Way Heroics is a real gem too. A playthrough is ~45 -60 minutes, but there's a sense of progression between games. OWH+ adds a ton of content, too

Did you try playing it with Requiem? Requiem Skyrim is seriously cool.

Xenogears
Valkyrie Profile

I guess Gothic 2 Gold or a Souls game.

>unreal world

There's a ton of emergent systems, but not a lot of difficulty/depth to any of them individually. Once you get a handle on the controls, it's a pretty simple game.

no but it sounds interesting, maybe I´ll try it

already played it.

Xenoblade Chronicles and X.

Depth Story wise or mechanic wise? Best RPG mechanics are atm only in CRPG's and Indie RPG's. Modern AAA Titles are mostly beginner friendly and don't go beyond 3~4 stats and equipment. But they have to much better presentation of story.