Crack when?

Denuvo, sorry.

Never. Buy the game or fuck off

Never ever ever ever. Stay poor, cuck.

dont it's shit

Not any time soon I guess

>pirates btfo once again
finally the saviour of pc gaming has come

You can watch a free let's play. Is that good enough?

You can crack it by paying 60 dollars for a copy.

muh experience

soon...bethesda NEEDS to know that we are going to pirate their game and play through the whole thing only to call them shit...they NEED to know that we wont stand for this

I'm so glad I'm not poor.

For fucks sake buy the damn game.

You can get a key for like 30 bones

CPU emu is beign programmed
give it a week or two

Buy it instead. It's pretty good.

the game has barely any story

take a guess

Someone managed to boot into the menu using the old Spacewar trick on the same day it was released.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>3DM: "HAHAHA DENUVO IS ACTUALLY SO EASY TO CRACK"
>1 year later
>still no cracks

Fuck those incompetent chinks

>Paying 60 bucks for a 4 hour singleplayer game
really consolecucks?

Literally fucking why

>8 hours minimum
>can get for half price from CDkeys or the like

But keep making excuses

why is Sup Forums so against piracy? Back in my day it wasnt a big deal

Soon. Don't listen to those retards.

Only thing more retarded than being a pirate on the principle of not buying ever are those who applaud to the slightest possibility that there is a system, that will destroy piracy.

Jewish cheapfucks against snobby fuckslaves.

Is this the start of an epic new meme?

Piracy is the reason we pay 60 dollars for video games.

Scene obviously needs new blood who are more capable of cracking software. They've been dragging their feet for long enough.

Just wait for 2 weeks. You forget to care. Hell, even the people who purchased it will never play it again.

Oh boy I surely still want to play Tomb Raider or Just Cause.
Said no one ever

than why do console users pay $60 for games? Check mate atheists

No it's not you imbecile

It's because of heavy taxation

Dunno, why do pcs pay any money to rent their games?

even 30bucks for 10hours is a blatant steal
literally firewatch tier scumfuckery

Hahaha i love Sup Forums everyone just false flag as something else. top kek funny

>70% metacrishit
sure thing buddy

I remember time, when games were sold usually for more than 60 bucks. Long before anyone even acknowledged that there is something like a piracy. Then gaming became much more mainstream, games went to shit and prices went at least a bit down.

Now we are getting back at the 60 bucks plus, although the games are still shallow shitfests. Why? Certainly not because someone decided to pirate more, not at all. Because you are being jewed to fucking oblivion (lazy devs/marketing and sales prices and taxation) and you sniff and enjoyably growl like fucking poor African at his first bread for that chance to eat this corporate shit.

Too many stupid people with too much money on their hands.

I found the people waiting for a crack in the game.

Nigger are you retarded?

i'll be playing pic related until its cracked

Does Steam family share work with DOOM?

I'm still amazed that Denuvo actually worked. I always thought it was impossible to make an unbreakable DRM for PC, and now there it is.

why wouldn't it?

It works but it trashes your HDD/SSD.

Buyfaggot get BTFO again.

Never. It does use v2 of Denuvo though, so maybe it can be circumvented like MGS V. If this is the case, it's between 2 weeks and a month.

Hopefully never.

I wanna know where these dumb fuckers are getting this money. Not every nigger can afford to rob a bank to play the latest Halo, or buy it for his kids. It can't all be welfare and neet bux behind a 50m sale game.

MGSV is only playable cracked on Windows 7 tho.

You can't get it for half off. In fact, you never could. $33 was the lowest and the price keeps climbing.

I ain't gonna pirate anything but I'm done buying games with denuvo.

They all run like hogs compared to other games, nothing else has long load times for me except denuvo games

Why on earth wouldn't you use any other system? Both 8 and 10 are a meme. I installed 7 from the getgo, turned off actualisations and never looked back.

>we
Uh, sorry console shitter, but I pay half price on key sites. Enjoy your retail pricing though.

Mad as shit Denuvo shills are implementing the idea that piracy is bad so that people don't fight back.
Of course they are failing.

No i use Win7, just saying that the crack isnt perfect.

Bought it because I like what Bethesda has done with TNO and Doom.
Wouldn't care if it used Denuvo or not, or that if people would pirate it because i'm not autistic.

Dude, piracy is the reason why games on PC are much cheaper on consoles.
They need to give you a reason to buy it.
With Denuvo, that is gone.
They can sell games for $80 and you won't get to say shit.

Moralfags and redditors

>I like what Bethesda has done with TNO and Doom.
You do realize it's not Bethesda that has developed those games, right?

>Dude, piracy is the reason why games on PC are much cheaper on consoles.
It's actually because no pc games get sold at retail and there's no physical shipping

Piracy has nothing to do with it

What did the worshipers of hell think was going to happen once the gates were opened?

hes from reddit, dont be hard on him

Why am I from Reddit?

Good question, user. Why are you?

So you are just mad because I bought the game?

because your a dumb idiot who buys 60$ single player games and doesnt even know who the fucking developer of the game is

Why wouldn't I buy a game that I like?

>What did the worshipers of hell think was going to happen once the gates were opened?
They thought it would become easier to pirate video games.

>The scene died

Why'd it have to happen?

Cause you can make a shit ton more money making streamable tv show/movie/cartoon sites than cracking games.