You didn't forget about me, did you Sup Forums? I'm gonna be released tomorrow?

>You didn't forget about me, did you Sup Forums? I'm gonna be released tomorrow?
How hard will this game flop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bo9qhaZVPFQ
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/108204-THQ-In-Hot-Water-Over-Homefront-Marketing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he dabbin

How did this even get a sequel?

I'll give it a pirate.
I like the Far Cry games, so this should be right up my alley.

HARD

How long is the SP this time? Less than 2 hours?

Its an mmo this time

This game is so dead on arrival that no-one is even shilling it on Sup Forums. I bet there won't be even many threads about this game after it's released tomorrow.

I just want to see the Timesplitters levels.

Also
>removing the competitive MP entirely when it was the only good part of the first game

Wait, tomorrow? What the fuck?

This game did a really good job of letting nobody know it existed.

Why would they risk to make sequel for a game that was not critically acclaimed

Very hard.

market "research" probably led them to believe that military hrrrdcurre shooters sell better than a sci-fi shooter with different time period settings.

>tomorrow
Jesus Christ I have literally heard nothing about this game after Crytek fucked off

Gonna bomb harder than Hiroshima

>no multiplayer
>only good thing in the first game
LMAO DEEP SILVER IS FINISHED
FINISHED I SAY

I saw the Eurogamer video where the game had an fps of around 20. It's going to be great, guys.

The video game sites are silent because it's not getting above a 6 from any of them.

Beta was ducking garbage, instead of giving us an actual good build they gave us an "early alpha build", which sucked mega dick. Homefront could have had a great story, but it's engine sucks and I bet the writers are gay

Deep Silver forgot that to sell another mediocre FPS game, you have to spend more money on the marketing than on the game itself.

Anyone remember the game based off of the first home front? Pic related was so much fucking better than it.

Getting this instead

denuvo

Homefront: The Revolution takes place in 2029 in an alternate timeline, following the protagonist Ethan Brady as he stages a resistance movement against the army of a North Korean invasion in the city of Philadelphia.
>Homefront could have had a great story,
I seriously doubt that, unless the developer was using less serious and more comedic approach, but even then it sounds dull.

is there a way to unfuck the steam version?

Its was originally China before they shit their pants and changed it because they didn't want to offend the Chinese government that didn't even allow video games to be sold there at the time.

Is a muricuck butthurt about a story that makes the us and a to look weak like they are?

LMAO fucking cucks, even marvel and disney are cucked by chinks.

I'm sure that'll do wonders for the sales of this game no one even knows is coming out.

Dunno. Shame they killed the MP servers.
It's strange how this game looked better, and more polished than home front, which had a three year advantage on it. Maps were fucking amazing and open, unlike Homefront's fucking corridor roads for tanks.

Also,
>you'll never play on solar farm again
youtube.com/watch?v=bo9qhaZVPFQ

and confirmed 100k sales

Great choice.

didn't you play better pc version already?

Hopefully as hard as the first one

The real mystery is how Deep Silver is still in business

If they didn't have Volition buoying them with Saints Row they would have literally nothing to show for their work

Yes, but it keeps crashing every 30 minutes or so I've played it and even crashed my computer a few times. It's only $20 anyway

>Fuel of War
>based off of Homefront

Frontlines predates Homefront by like, 6 years.

Probably pretty hard, and for good reason. It's genuinely shovelware quality. That word gets thrown around a lot here as bait, but it definitely applies to what I've seen of this game recently. I expect IGN and the like to give it a 5/10 at best.

>volition made some of the best space combat games of all time
>made groundbreaking destruction tech for red faction
>now reduced to making endless shovelware tier rehashes of saints row

>The real mystery is how Deep Silver is still in business
Allegedly, they constantly intervene in a negative way with developer projects. When Metro LL was picked up from THQ's corpse, Deep Silver FORCED them to keep the ranger mode as DLC, when THQ only did that to begin with as a last ditch effort to make money on the verge of bankruptcy.

Similar situation with Dead Island. Techland broke off from that franchise because DS kept demanding changes or additions they Techland didn't. If you wondered why Dying Light was moreorless the same fucking game but better, that's why.

Of course I could just say Deep Silver gave pic related the 'all clear' to publish and leave it at that.

It's going to fall hard, most games stuck in development hell don't have a happy ending.

>boot up fuel of war on 360
>only server up is solar farm with 12 euro players and all they do is snipe/crash aircraft into the ground

life is pain

Gonna flop HARD.

Played the beta, framerate was borderline unplayable on a fucking console.

May buy it from the $10 bin in 6 months if they can get it to run decently.

do you know that dead island DEFENITIVE NACHO EDITION is coming may 31? deep silver is milkin it.

Well we did get the teaser in 2013

>100k

More like 20k

It's literally first time I hear about it

All this game does is make me what to listen to Year Zero again.

you're thinking of the new Red Dawn movie

I do, and much like SR IV and most "definitive editions" in general it's completely pointless. But I'm curious who's doing the port job.

Techland's name is still on it but IIRC they want nothing to do with DS anymore.

After the beta, I'm really looking forward to how hard it's going to get trashed in reviews. It's a complete mess, you can tell it was supposed to be last gen and each time a different dev took it over they never bothered to start from scratch so it's like a patchwork Frankenstein's monster of a game.

It's gonna bomb just like the first Homefront game.

Homofront

nope, both of them were cucked

Homefront had decent sales and review scores for a new IP.

The reason it tanked was because THQ sunk an insane amount of money into marketing. Marketing that didn't go over well.
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/108204-THQ-In-Hot-Water-Over-Homefront-Marketing

>On 12 March 2015, Deep Silver announced that Homefront: The Revolution had been delayed into 2016, to ensure that the development staff would have "every opportunity to turn [it] into a best-selling title."
Are you excited to see how all those opportunities pay off?

>When Metro LL was picked up from THQ's corpse by Deep Silver
Does that mean that another good Metro game will never happen?

>Does that mean that another good Metro game will never happen?
The devs didn't change, it's still 4A games.
They're doing one more Metro game for the moment before making a sci-fi game.
Apparently it's supposed to be more open/less linear than the previous two games

And then THQ died.

Rest in RIP in pieces

now that's a fucking great tacticool game. that last misson in besieged Moscow is awesome

Why do publishers think DRM leads to higher sales?

Because it's harder to pirate and by extention would increase sales.

Look at DOOM, piracy fourms are flooded with people saying they bought DOOM because they're worried it'll never be piratable.

It's going to flop so hard it will create a mini black hole. This game is so DOA they've got a body bag waiting for it.

The first one is the worst shooter I've played. I have no idea why they didn't just go for a new ip. I basically won't touch this because of it.

I literally forgot it existed. I'd like to try out the co-op, but I'll wait until it's $15.

well, i didn't buy it, and i think nobody will crack it ever

It's less about stopping piracy as it is putting on a show for shareholders so those Giga Jews don't fire you and replace you with someone who will fight tooth and nail for every potential shekel the company will earn.

You have to remember, a lot of investors just treat videogames like any other commodity, like toilet paper or laundry detergent.

Not a single person wanted this to be made, plus uncharted, doom and overwatch will all have come out within 2 weeks of it. Game is fucked

Its going to bomb hard. Its fucking exclusive to Best Buy in Canada.

The fuck are they thinking

in case of deep silver, are they even publicly traded?

Their parent company is.

This will probably be in bargain bin in less than a month.

might pirate if its not denuvo'd
don't care either way really
i'm playing trough dawn of war 2 retribution as chaos ts prettygud

Yeah, I just bought Uncharted 4, Doom, and pre-ordered Total War Warhammer, even I wanted this (and I don't), I couldn't manage it this month now.

They probably forgot about the game themselves.

and even if game is decent there is nobody to talk about it - not many will risk blind purchase

Anything John Milius touches is gold you pile of damaged masculinity.

This is a game I'll buy a year or two from now when it's on sale and then never finish it.

>no hype
>nobody even knows its getting released tomorrow
>next to no threads about it in general
>60 bucks
>no MP only coop

RIP Deep Silver

>The real mystery is how Deep Silver is still in business

They have/had some strong "brands" for their German core market... the german PC market is strange...

>someone say something on a public torrent site
They must have been telling the truth 100% PROOF DENUVO SAVING VIDYA

Another member of my exclusive club that doesn't buy shit games just because they can't be cracked

>someone say something on a public imageboard
He must be straight 100% PROOF HE DOESNT HAVE A DICK IN HIS ASS RIGHT NOW.

That's offset by the cost of the DRM itself. People pirate because it's free. Add a price tag to that and a fuck ton of them won't touch it.

yeah, well there is such thing as shit economy and jew publishers that ask $40 in said shit economy = no money

Do you have proof of this?
The video game industry grows every single year and has done for like the last 3 decades.

thanks for proving my point

What does DRM have to do with the growth of the industry?

>take every shooter from the last five years and boil it down to a grey amalgam, some sort of nebulous FPS paste that's about as shallow as a puddle

I'm literally fucking mad, homefront was never a good series.

(Y

proof of what? that some people do not have money and a lot of time? sorry to break it to you that's 60% of the world

Your posts implied people aren't buying games when the opposite is true.

Hopefully it does better than the buggy shitfest that is the division.

I don't buy games before I can try them. The overall quality of AAA games is too shitty nowadays, I can't buy a title believing in good faith that it will be a high-quality product or that it will even run properly, even on a high-end PC.

If I can't try it out and confirm that it's good and runs well, I will not buy it for full price. Maybe when it's heavily discounted. If there's no demo, no trial, nothing like that then I'll spend my time on something else. In DOOM's case for instance, the MP open beta was dogshit and didn't run very well on my system either. Apparently the campaign is good and even performance supposedly improved, but until I can see that for myself on my own system they're not getting a single cent from me.

no our point is that pirates do not buy games unless it's on sale

>anime games
back to reddditung

What games have you been playing recently, user?
I'm curious.

games are on sale forever on keysites

>The video game sites are silent because they're not being paid

meant the other way around, and it's only three years, I believe.

The good ones that you tricked yourself into thinking are bad.

And ones with demos

I already bought this fucking game 3 times already.