Draw a girl

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

why is it allowed?

Because it pleases my benis

exterminate all women and replace them with cute boys

Because of Sup Forums I can't hear the word "boy" without it having a sexual tone.

Oh shit what up dat boi

I want to marry Chihiro and fuck him so hard every night I'll eventually manage to impregnate him in his boipucci and make his tiny breasts swell with sweet milk.

because some transgirls are cute. I don't care if he's trans; that's my justification.

lewd

I knew he was a guy because of the VA. How is the English VA?

>not a single game lets you do lewd things with a crossdressing shota

why is life so unfair?

oh shit waddup

I want to grab Chihiro by his girly hips and thrust my manpole inside his boipussy while grinding his cute, feminine dick and fondling and sucking on his trap titties until his nipples are all puffy, red and wet. I would then kiss his neck all over and whisper into his ear how much I love him and I want to spend my life with him, thrusting harder and harder as we reach the climax together, lifting his twink legs and pinning him on the wall while we are hug and kiss passionately.

No homo tho.

Whoa, user. That's pretty lewd. At one point in my life I would've said I wanna be that boy but I'd rather be a transgirl with a dick in that situation

Post pics___________________________________________[\spoiler]

whoa that's homo

sorry user, check back in like a year when I most likely will pass

That image will come in handy. is it still homo if I'm a girl?

Too bad because he's dead.

Cute. Looking into transitioning? I've met a surprising amount of new transitioners here.

Because you have shit taste and thankfully devs almost never cater to people with disgusting fetishes.

Really? I might've been one of them that you've met already. I just really enjoy shitposting. Looking into it and planning on starting within the next month or so.

t. butthurt redditor

>Draw best girl
>it is a boy

It's been some hard days

>tfw not a cute girl or a cute boy

>trapfag thread
>turns into tranny bullshit in no time.
You can't make this shit up.

>tfw a cute girl and a cute boy

Nice buzzword. Also there are subreddits dedicated to traps so your point doesn't even make sense.

How are you going to breed, retard?

>tfw cute boy but will be cute girl soon™

FEELS GUD TO BE MENTALLY FUCKED UP MUSTARD RACE

with boy love, of course

>tfw mpreg will never be a reality

With cute boys?

artificial wombs can be created in no time, senpai

Well depends, did you add me on Skype and have I pretty much been coaching your transition from the perspective of a person who went through it and passes effortlessly?

Everyone's a little fucked in the head. Might as well embrace it and have fun with it.

>think this is best girl
>game says that a bunch of lonely neets think shes best girl
>oh
>turns out shes a boy
>OH

Trapfags can't get girls in the first place.
Some people still believe that liking traps make you specially but aren't aware that some redditos and tumblrfags like that shit too.

I want to come home and find Chihiro dressed in sexy lingerie waiting for me on the bad, only for me to jump on him, firmly grab his neck and penetrate him from behind, first gently and then pumping harder and harder until his moans become cries of pleasure. We would then proceed to change position several times, me riding him, face to face, doggy-style, you name it. When we are exhausted we would collapse on the bed and start furiously cuddling and kissing, urging our bodies to become once with each other in a fit of pure, unadulterated love and desire. We would fall asleep at the same time, wake up the following morning staring in each other eyes, smiling and cuddling again before having breakfast in bed and then going back to fucking like rabid nymphomaniac rabbits.

YEAH that's basically it. I thought you went to bed :^)

And true. I enjoy being fucked in the head.

Goodness gracious, user. Don't get me all worked up.

How did you get bullied for you to change genders?
Or are you just going with what's popular?

I just love memes that much, friend!! I love them so much that I started taking HRT and even got a PewDiePie tattoo!!

Fuck off, cunt. I'm sure you've got your issues, too.

>mpreg
Absolutely disgusting.

Damn those bullies really rekt you didn't they?

god damn

I needed to remind myself this wasn't a fucking girl there.

I dunno, man, I think it had a lot to do with a fucked up childhood I had. I've seen a thing where every MtF I've met has had one absent parental figure during their development, and I'm the same in that regards.

Yeah, but then I couldn't stop browsing 4chin.

"Boy" is naturally very sexual. Girl means too many things but here, boy is very specific.

no wonder blacks are taking all your women
you white boys are all sissy fags

I want to find Chihiro cooking naked in the kitchen, only wearing an apron. I would approach him from behind, hug his feminine hourglass figure and work my way up with my hands while I smell the fragrance of his hair and his increasing hormone levels and I lick his neck and ears. I would pinch his nipples and play with his budding breasts, and then descend and stroke his little penis as he starts to moan and struggle to keep cooking inebriated by ecstasy. Eventually he would cave in and beg me to bend him over the table and mount his boipusi while kissing passionately and clinging to each other.

>draw a man
>call it a woman

Why is this allowed?

>whisper into his ear how much i love him
by far the lewdest part

The only good thing he did is creating Alter Ego, and so, Chiaki.

>Implying I'm white

It's because stupid reddit newfags don't know what a trap is and what a tranny is, much like they don't know their mouth from their ass.