What's your favorite genuinely bad game Sup Forums?

What's your favorite genuinely bad game Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuTiMe_9s4U
youtube.com/watch?v=dnOj1EyMLgg
youtube.com/watch?v=_NU_0OH9xzo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q64sWzarAhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jHyR8kD2Uuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

duke nukem forever

Gungrave

tie between Obscure and Kane and Lynch.

Kane and Lynch really does the heist feeling well if it does ANYTHING well at all.

Also fragile alliance is great but no one plays it.

Cyanide's Game of Thrones RPG. The game was shit but oh man was the story good.

Drakengard 3
On every single level but story, It's pretty bad admittedly. But I just love the story too much

I liked it somewhat.

I enjoyed Too Human at the time.

Final Fantasy X.

Ride to Hell Retribution
Postal 3

>tfw you make it out of the Mine Cart stage

wouldnt call it genuinely bad but i prefer pokemon sapphire over emerald for no real reason when there really isnt a reason to play it over emerald.
i cant think of an outright bad game that i kept playing except maybe a multiplayer focused game like borderlands 2

MGS4

Moomin thread?

orion dino horde

Postal 2

Mount & Blade

kill me

The art is cool.
You don't like the way titan looks?
Or how any of the girls look?

Probably YUGIOH, THE FALSE BOUND KINGDOM.

Ancient gc game, it's awful.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuTiMe_9s4U

Megaman X6. I know it's bad but I love it

Wind Waker

Lucius, it was like a shitty Hitman clone, yet I've spent many hours just fucking around with it.

>No manual saves
>Have to start from the start hours in for 1 fuckup
It could have been so good

Advent Rising.

Buggy unfinished mess to the highest degree, but I still enjoyed it.

I'm pretty sure user meant gameplay, both on a fundamental level and on the fact that it drops frames in the simplest encounters. The graphics also leave a lot to be desired, but I personally like the designs beneath them (not including the generic enemies you encounter)

I loved the constant flow of in-game dialog too, but I'm a shallow perv so I can't say it's the most qualified opinion

Destiny
I can't quit

Sonic adventure 2
Finished it 100% 3 times

MY MAN

Some of my favorite parts were the secret encounters, like exploring the northern mountains in one of the early levels for Winged Dragon: Guardian of the Fortress 1 and those islands in a later level for Suijin. I'm sure I'd place it as trashy if I replayed it now, but that gave me some of my fondest GC memories

Mobile suit Gundam: Target in sight.

Also, contributing to the moomin thread.

Resident Evil 6. Everything sucks but at least it has some fantastic asses.

What is this

Far Cry 3 fixed everything wrong with this game.

It also 'fixed' everything right with it.

Modern TF2.

Moomin, lad.

Finnish anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=dnOj1EyMLgg

Posting best track
youtube.com/watch?v=_NU_0OH9xzo

Fuck you, I li-

Okay yeah, it was bad. So was Shadow's game but I still enjoyed it...

Aw shit nigga, that's my jam. Played that shit with my friends years ago. Only reason we did was to figure out what the fuck was going on.

Is it any good?

No, according to
it's a cringe thread.

The hate this game gets is ridiculous.

I feel like I'm the only one who thought weapon jamming was a huge leap in the right direction as it gave you the ability to switch weapons with your enemies while making purchasing weapons hugely important

I've started watching it and it's pretty comfy, a good show to relax to

Honestly?

This'll probably rustle some folks here, since I'm saying they're bad, but the No More Heroes games.

I love them, but there are so many irredeemably bad aspects of either game and nothing that I can honestly say balances them out.

It is great.
Mostly a slice of life style series, but it has some adventure elements in it, and has a continuity to it, and even some multi episode stories.

It's essential comfycore. Especially the episodes set in winter

I had a lot of fun with Kira Kira Pop Princess

Comfy game

Good choice. This is also great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q64sWzarAhQ

Its a PS1 game, either one of these two:
Battle Hunter (Literally a board game)
Dragon Seeds (Its like rock paper scissors)

STALKER

I've only seen the French dub but it was fucking great, one of my favorite cartoon as a child next to the Mysterious Cities of Gold. A shame the CGI modern sequel of that had to fucking suck massive amounts of ass

Final Fantasy 8. It's the game I love to hate. Shitty characters and story I love to harp on and completely eliminating any difficulty via Triple Triad and Limit Breaks is a lot of fun to me for some reason.

>game switches between 30 and 60FPS between each level

Say what you want about Sony and the cinematic experience, but 30FPS in games didn't become the norm until the Genesis.

No More Heroes 2
Can't argue its good, but I fucking love it.

Perfect Weapon is a legitimately horrible game and I'll still go back and play it regularly. It was a very early release on the Playstation, and one of two games my parents bought for me when I first got the system.

Not to mention it balanced the game by making the weaker weapons more reliable. The FAL is stronger than the AK, but the AK is still worth holding onto because the fucker never jams. In 3, there's literally no reason not to use the P416 or ACE over the AK.

comic is cute too. protip its actually Swedish not nippon

Is it really 'Finnish anime'? I do know Inspector Gadget was a French/Canadian/American cartoon, but was animated in Japan. Some of the character designs are also pretty anime as well.

I wonder how many 'foreign anime' there is.

>swedish

epic meme

It's so fucking bad. Like, damn near to the point of not even laughably bad.

Protip, it is actually Finnish. Tove Jansson may have spoken Swedish, but she was born in Finland, as were her parents. She was a Swedish speaking-Finn, which are a sizable minority of people in Finland.

>swedish

Stop spreading misinfo, Åke.

That Star Wars MUD game. I just remembered I used to play MUD games.

>The Moomins are the central characters in a series of books and a comic strip by Swedish-speaking Finnish illustrator and writer Tove Jansson, originally published in Swedish by Schildts in Finland.

sorry i saw swedish a bunch and didnt read it properly. wasnt trying to shitpost this time

>liking a shitty comic made by a fucking swedish lesbo

Art style kind of reminds me of Breath of Fire. Isn't this game supposed to be good?

EYE isn't a bad game
Also, pic related is the worst piece of broken shit I've ever loved.

>EYE
>bad

Sonic adventure 1
I hate 2

The gameplay is very simple and repetitive. As a game, it's not great, but the art style and characters are what make it alright.

Star Fox Zero

Me too. You can't help but be intrigued.

many old european cartoons were animated in japan

(You)

level themes were fucking amazing and is probably my favorite post-adventure soundtrack.

I fucking despise myself for sinking 250+ hours on that shit.

>M&B
>Bad

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL!

well since it was brought up does anyone have a dl link for the whole moomin comic? checked the usual manga sites just incase they would have it but they only have the adaptions and not the comic which makes sense but seems like something that should slide for something like this

Animated by Japan.

Written by Sweden lesbian.

Perfected by Finland with voice acting.

I couldn't tell if this was a hardware constraint or some very shoddy programming.

Both Taz games, Chakan, X-Men, and Spiderman Vs The Kingpin all had this in common if I remember correctly. The frame rate would even improve when there was less on screen in the same stage so yeah.

Asuras Wrath

Pretty fucking good
also comfy

>not enjoying /comfy/core

It was animated in Japan and apparently Moomin is still a pretty huge thing over there or something
the story is swedish/finnish though

Deus Ex Invisible War

Agreed.

My guilty pleasure is probably either Men of War or Modern Warfare.

JAG KOMMER TILLBAKA
youtube.com/watch?v=jHyR8kD2Uuw

I love this game to death, it's my favorite entry in all of Musou. But I know it's a mess and I can't ever recommend it to anyone.

>I liked playing it, but I don't like it

More like
>Can't help but notice the glaring flaws
>Enjoy anyway

It's not Finnish at all.

The original work is another thing entirely.

Still awesome as fuck of course.

MINÄ PALAAN