Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous thread
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No bumping
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Please post a sample of your art with your "taking requests" requests
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2323783?tags=parent:2323783
imgur.com/QD2LluT
i.imgur.com/MAVsu8j.png
imgur.com/a/v0POb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANCHOR POST!!!!

Your waifu adores you!

I had an idea for a drawing but I'm shit at drawing so could someone make it slightly less shit

Requesting Strider Hiryu Rule 63'd
New or classic, doesn't matter.

Bonus points if cute.

Requesting Female Corrin and Azura sharing a passionate kiss together.

Requesting Angel, Ramon,and Tizoc taking a siesta (nap) or passed out drunk from partying.

My waifu is DEAD

Requesting Chun-Li comparing her underwear with Mai Shiranui, Chun-Li making a smug face and Mai with a confused face because Chun-Li has a bigger underwear than her.

If it's possible those 2 sprites above their heads as an example to expose the difference between their underwear.

Friendly reminder that ignoring lewdfags is the key to save the drawthreads.

if you drew this it's honestly perfect as it is

Requesting Cassie and Leatherface getting marry with Shinnok as the priest.

Requesting this one for the last time.

A dank as fuck Lif from Ragnarok Online with the caption "THUG LIF" somewhere in the picture.

Might want to change the single leaf on her head for some weed.

You're dead on the inside if you forget that she cares!

Putting in a kick ass rock n' roll request for these kick ass fuckers right here as a kick ass fucking rock band. I imagine the setup being:

Shantae on guitar

Ness on bass

Wario on drums

Bomberman on keyboard

and featuring the lovely Meloetta on vocals

but by all means feel free to do it however you'd like, should you pick it up. You're the artist I'm just some fucktard.

Requesting Mia from Fire Emblem in these clothes danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2323783?tags=parent:2323783

I did make it but I thought it was bad and hoped someone would be able to improve it, even slightly.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Requesting anne takamaki from Persona 5 dressed like Catwoman.

Requesting Gold Demon giving a belly rub to Cerberus.
Both are from Mutants: Genetic Gladiators.

Draw this, Tekken backfisting Neptune in the face and air comboing her, please

>he PAYS to troll

A new low.

Requesting Kana(with black hair like Rhajats) giving Rhajat some black flowers as a gift. Or Rhajat putting her headband on Kanas head. Or anything with them as mother(Rhajat) and daughter(Kana).

Kana ref: imgur.com/QD2LluT

Reminder that ignoring tripfags is the key to save the drawthreads.

Requesting Raven laying naked on a bed of hearts or rose petals.

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos.

Requesting Female constructor from Fortnite doing a similar position meanwhile she's repairing something.

Does the catwoman variant matter?

>implying
Not showing any proof and simply spamming wont make it true tho.

The fact you are so assblasted about me getting quality delivery, to a point you delude yourself into thinking i actually paid for it is something delightful to watch.

The guy from Nioh playing a guitar.
Which is an axe, a really big axe.

Requested a few threads back - Snake in a "no girls allowed" box fort, with Meryl upset about it
Hope it's alright, OR!

I'd like Margaret restrained and/or on a sex machine, gag optional

Remember, remember the fifth of November

Money, MONEY.

Go away, V for Vendetta

Requesting Annabelle Lane from The Adventures of Bayou Billy tied up like she is in the game, but with Godfather Gordon cutting her top with his knife, exposing her breasts. She can be wearing her US outfit (t-shirt and shorts with heels) or JP outfit (red blouse and barefooted) or both if you wish to do an alt.

Requesting a chibi Iris hiding inside a teacup.

Requesting either some lewd/smut of Reco, or her wearing insect-inspired armor with arm cannons or shoulder/back/hip cannons (think maybe like a Gundam or Kantai girll?) on her. Also maybe a picture of a maid Reco?Thanks!

Not really, though I was thinking of the Arkham asylum variant mainly.

/r/ing Pai wearing a Make Sega Great Again hat.

>sooper secret card

pretty cute m8

did a quick thing, not really brutal though
i.imgur.com/MAVsu8j.png

Who would frost a cake with their butt

Requesting Morrigan with drill hair/ringlets

>i.imgur.com/MAVsu8j.png
NO

looks more like someone made her sit on mayonnaise and ketchup

Karis from Elsword with some cute or lewd PoV stuff please

Or with this guy, could be hugging her too

Requesting Lucio riding a unicycle.

Requesting Shion from Akiba's Trip in the lewdest birthday related image you can think of, like naked wrapped in bondage ribbons, or only barely covered with cream on her lewd parts.
Please and thanks a lot in advance.

Requesting what happens when male and female Robin somehow meet up, both traveling with the same person, but one Robin is

married to their [insert character here], and one is the mother/father of their [insert character here]. Artist choice as to the character.

Requesting Renka as a Raiju monster girl - if not the MGE design, then try out your own.

oh shit whaddup?

Can you do mine? It was Kana and Peri ripping brutally flowers from a flower field.

Rough anal sex with ahegao.

Ringabel groping Edea's butt in a similar manner to the left picture. Can be either chibi-style or the more proportional one.

well at least he can fuck off now

>i.imgur.com/MAVsu8j.png
You think he'll accept that? Pfft.

What the fuck Pie?

Absolutely disgusting, I'm done drawing for these threads.

That couldn't have really been Pie was it? I'm not looking at it again to confirm.

it's not a joke delivery like the others so tough fucking cookies for him
obviously noone can stop him but I'm sure he'll get tired of being pestered

>That couldn't have really been Pie was it?
Of course it was. He does guro too.

You don't draw.

Requesting this image redrawn with chen.

Pie draws a lot of different stuff, it's one of the reasons I like him.

Pie do more digby art pls

What? You're not drawing here anymore because of one artist having shit taste? That doesn't seem logical.

requesting a collaboration of varies characters from games & some (anime)

Have Kino from Kino no Tabi with a pet wartortle standing upon a dungeon entrance along with Ginko Quote,Reimu stumbling along the same trail looking at each other confused

A feeling of adventure should be a focal point or dread if that's more symbolic of strangers coming together

Faggot.

Yowane Haku in either the wedding kimono or a wedding dress, or wearing Iris Heart's HDD suit.
Please and thank you.

Requesting Ricky without the dress so we can see the poofy pants underneath in it's entirety.

Now do it with male Kana.

Please?

Do you ever expect that to actually work?

W-What is it?

Like ice creem.

someone put mayonnaise and ketchup in between the buns

Requesting Labrys wearing an outfit similar to the school outfits in Persona 5, trying to get friendly with the main team so that she can be in an actual legit Persona game.

Gene licking a popsicle as it is slightly melty

I get it

Requesting Kajun Faycott and Mai Natsume from Blazblue studying together, similarly to the other academy girls in the upper right illustration. (Kajun, with the butterfly hair ornament, is the smarter of the two but Mai, with the yellow hair bow, is also a serious student.)

If anybody would like to, I request Karate Joe trying to karate chop a stack of cinder blocks and hurting his hand in the process.

Would like Yomi wearing a sports bra or gym top and spats

from previous threadh

Requesting this scene redrawn with the three fairies of light.

S-source on the right image?

Rozalin in a popstar outfit suit insipired by her outfit? Or with or (battle)mage, or samurai.

monster girl encyclopedia
probably ripped off the wiki

Requesting Assassin of Black peeking out from under the viewers covers while shaking her ass back and forth.

That's a Raiju from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

Friendly reminder to report and ignore MarielX.

Stuck in the same sweater together, breasts squishing together or wearing white/black cat keyhole underwear

not bad

Requesting a cute drawing of Pit and Rozaling switching clothes. Pit is embarrassed and Rozalin is not amused.

Wearing Jill's streetclothes from RE3 or one of Jill's many costumes.
imgur.com/a/V7Syd

She's beautiful.

Draw Airy in some humiliating bondage

OR user. This is awesome, thanks!

Counter-requesting this but with Dark Pit instead of Pit and Hades and Pit laughing in the background.

fiore in a cocktail dress
or business attire

imgur.com/a/v0POb

>someone uploads my stuff to paheal
>I have a paheal tag now