And that's exactly what Halo is designed to do, wipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life

>And that's exactly what Halo is designed to do, wipe the galaxy clean of all sentient life.

What did she mean by this?

is this ponies?

>its a barneyfag makes a pony thread just to justify his continued existence episode

Why would someone make this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where is he?

identifying ponies
yep it's ponies

let's get this over with

Jfc OP the color isn't even right. Get better b8

Ponies is love.

the people asking where barneyfag is are almost as bad as barneyfag himself

you people claim he's the one who derails threads but if it's not him it's you asking where he is

PROOF that barney = donuts

>tfw donut cravings now

YOU SUCC BARNEYAUTIST

you post this as if someone cannot hate both sides of an argument. no, someone has to be on one side or the other.

look at this thread, or any other thread with an MLP image. every time, without fail, it's derailed by one of two people: barneyfag or the ones who desperately want barneyfag to show up so they can make fun of him

even if it's relatively subtle (not this one), the few people who recognize it (which has probably increased in the past year or two) will post shit like "WHERE'S BARNEY????" the entire thread until he shows up or until it's deleted and no discussion can ever be had

i'm not going to defend bronies for posting shit that's explicitly agains the rules, but goddamn if it's a stealth image that maybe two people can recognize then there's no need for him to have an autistic fit, and there's no reason for people to want him to derail yet another thread.

in short, all three parties should be banned.

just sage the thread, autismo

I really feel that all this shit would stop if they just abolished GR15.

The show's been running for 6 years: It's about time people got over it.

i've saged both of my posts, spergburgular, and this one too.

there's nothing wrong with picking sides, but there's also noting wrong with not picking a side. at this point, you're just looking for reasons to get argue for no reason. also, i'm pretty sure by calling a ban for all three parties of this shitfest is picking a side in and of itself. if i was neutral i wouldn't care either way.

>and this one too
enjoy your ban, kid

did you really think that post through before posting it?

look at barneyfag. look at ruggarell. look at any rampant shitposter over the years that just won't go away. bans do fuck-all, and mods either lack the information or the will to do a range ban on these fucks.

if i get banned, so be it. just another one in the pile.

>no hooves