Apologize

apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
archive.is/rP67a#selection-421.0-421.209
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know he probably doesn't even have an idea all this drama is going on, right?

Why the fuck are you faggots giving Dane Cook attention?

I like bioshock infinite

me too

I only like it ironically

or doesn't care
he's still from a different era, all of this is just toddlers babbling to him

I clicked around for a bit and I saw a video of him being genuinly shocked that there was no local multiplayer in the latest godzilla game

this is the most reddit post ive seen all day

Literally plebbit

>this is the most reddit post ive seen all day
this is the most reddit post ive seen all day

to be fair that is pretty fucking stupid, that game was like, designed for local multiplayer.

literally Sup Forums

Hopefully GooberGate leaves this one soon and goes back to calling the homo and literal cancer based
AVGN isn't that bad, so I'd like them to leave it alone

>we can finally talk about AVGN and James without the forced cuck meme in every post

Feels good to see him go from zero to hero on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

Chances are a mix of both. I mean him and Mike are constantly calling women in games "cunt" and talking about titties, rape, etc in ways that SJWs would no doubt find offensive. They're both out of touch with the modern world, that includes being lucky in some cases like this one.

*Literally Sup Forums

Fixed it for you

>
>>this is the most reddit post ive seen all day
>this is the most reddit post ive seen all day
This is the most Sup Forums post I've seen all day. Fuck this place

yeah, but it seemed like it was the first time he noticed it

Bootsy does, he responded to Oswalt being a baby. I'm sure he and Mike told James but James probably doesn't give a rat's ass.

i never jumped on the angry video game cuck bandwagon.
james always seemed like a decent enough guy to me.

Mike still has a large schlong doe

I can only see two possible reactions from James on this "fiasco"

>finds out about the news
>says "fuck em" and goes back to making videos

or

>finds out about the news
>doesn't like stepping on people's toes and wants to make sure his daughter doesn't get in trouble/bullied
>makes an apology video

haha xD it's like im still in middle school LOL!

Love the dude. The amount of shit he's caused with it is hilarious.

That said, shave your head James! Accept that it's going and go to a buzzcut.

same desu. dude seems like one of the most genuine and passionate people online

The fuck did James do? is it related to the new Ghostbusters?

hes got another video up

He said he didn't want to see the new Ghostbusters because it looks like shit.

>Blaming GooberGate for this
Literally what.

He calmly explained why he isn't going to watch the new movie and SJWs flipped out on twitter making fun of him for being a bigot, misogynist straight white male.

and he's right, is that seriously the reason everyone is upset?

but it does look like shit

Basically everybody I know shares this opinion
This movie is doing more harm than good for the world desu

>apologize
Heres your fucking apology. James Rolf, aka "Videogame Nerd" aka "Sir Cucked to Oblivionton", is a poor sap His wife destroyed his movie. Her retarded SJW genes made a broken baby. She cucked the fuck out of him by sucking some feminists slob knob. She became an SJW because she took out her fucking brain and handed it to james to hold onto. James then tripped over mikes dinosauric long john and dropped it like a fat bitch slams her ham fist when demanding another canned ham. His wife should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Stupid bitch.

Yes because "how dare you judge it without seeing it first you nostalgiababby"

He said it was going to be bad and he wouldn't review it, and sjws got super triggered for some reason

Go back to cripplechan, goober.

James did nothing wrong.

> it is now not okay to base interest in a movie off of the trailer, to which is designed to raise hype and awareness of a film
>people attack him for being sexist as the reason he isn't going to see it
>in either the same video or the followup video he also says not to watch the shitty Michael Bay Transformers movies because that's why they keep making them
>SJW aren't going to even hear this argument because they stop one minute into the first video, or just look at the picture

Holy shit it is no wonder the American film industry is so fucking awful. It's no wonder Overwatch is going to sell millions of copies regardless of its quality. It's no wonder most AAA games are guaranteed huge fucking sales. People never actually think about anything. They just day one watch/buy shit and then have remorse afterward until the next sequel where they do it all over again.

got it all of your system dear?

Sorry James. I'm still never going to watch your movie, but I resubbed at least.

Have you seen those shops where he's bald? He looks ridiculous, he's too old for that and he would lose most of his fanbase. Why not just get a hair transplant?

>Man says he doesn't want to see the new Ghostbusters
>Fucking sexist pig
>Woman says she doesn't want to see the new Ghostbusters
>Nobody cares

This is only a thing because of gamergate and manbabies being linked to misogyny.

comicbookgirl19

No. You have to give them all your money before you're allowed to think that they don't deserve your money!

Its why EA is still around

this video is the first thing I've watched by James in a while
I forgot how comfy his voice is

That's honestly pretty funny.

>yourworstnightmare
I want to laugh in his face and watch him try and insult me

Go to /vg/ you fucking e-celeb cancer

Ok I laughed damn people are fucking retarded, I bet it was some liberal cuck or feminist who decide to explore Cinemasscre website to find out who the guy in the video James was.

>Google Mike Matei
>first page has a reddit link about his 12 inch cock

I've seen supposed SJW gamers on twitter ask who the guy is while making fun of him. How can anyone over 18 not know who James Rolfe is? AVGN was pretty much the biggest video game related internet personality back in the mid 2000s.

>"before anyone asks, I'm not going to do something that many folks thing I might do: just a heads up."
>MUH SOGGY KNEE
>"MY WIFE'S DEAD AND THIS GUY'S A FUCKASS" ~ Critically acclaimed philanthropist and comdean Patton Oswalt
>JAMES IS FINISHED, CAREER SUICIDE ~ The Salonington Postaku
>"KEK KEK KEK"~ Maddox, the most irrelevant professional internet pizza interventionist
>Mike still has the biggest fucking dick of all time it's like an elephant trunk trying to hide behind a brillo-pad

If Sup Forums won the battle at gamergate this would have never happened

GG no RE

He actually made another video where he calls girlbusters a river of shit or something. I think he's amused at how sensitive all these strong womyn are.

>Gives a valid reason to why he doesn't want to see the new movie
>The reasoning is two fucking videos long
I don't think he cares about SJW bullshit or is even aware of it. He's a fan of the original movies and only takes that into account when deciding not to see the new movie.

Cocksucker Michael is still bad.

>Video game related
there's your answer.

Nobody is even really upset about it. The dislike portion on the video's bar is pretty much non existent. It's just a few people being really loud on twitter and whatnot.

This was james plan all along to get Sup Forums on his side again.

Really this whole thing is just silly. It's silly for him to count this movie as the movie that's too bad to see. The movie that goes Too Far.

But on the other hand this movie is being shit on constantly by everyone so why single out the random angry video game nerd meme man? It's like the perfect storm of dumb.

>call him a manchild
>call him a virgin
>he literally has proof he had sex and came inside a woman

jesus christ man.

You're not supposed to have your phone out in class.

What's this all about?

>Maddox

Still blows my mind when I think of the MADDOX, the guy who jokingly advocated for suicide and bashed feminists is now a SJW.

What a fall

This is great but what about Donald Trump

No he isn't

I'm not going to perpetuate the meme but we're all thinking it.

I don't know. There's hundreds of people reviewing it and aying a lot more stronger things than him.

But I guess he said the magical accursed words of "don't buy it if you don't think it's going to be good", and we've got newspaper writers, editors, would-be actors, actors, comedians, website host and so on and so forth tagging him as a sexist and other insane shit.
People are doing insane amounts of mental gymnastics to either peg him as a sexist, or 'preemptively judging the movie and being unfair to it'

It's really amazing how many people showed up, some people with SOME amount of influence, no matter how minor showed up to shit all over James.
I'm going crazy trying to decipher the code of the beast and what James said that was wrong, or offensive. With all of the shit that's been flung over this, it's THIS guy that gets the brunt of it.

You want to see the madness? You want to look into the mind of insanity?
archive.is/rP67a#selection-421.0-421.209
>“If you already know you’re going to hate it, why give them your money?” Rolfe said, launching into a self-righteous dissertation on why the groundbreaking female-led remake was offensive to his sensibilities."

Maybe the answer is simple and people thought he was an easy target or something

Oh yes, yes he is
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

>Maddox
>SJW

wot

Drumpf ?

So uh, what's the drama around him this time?

Just goes to go you how stupid everyone on this board, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are.

You're playing with fire there user. People around here are pretty sensitive.

I take it all back James, you unJUST yourself

Yeah I'm not going to click a video with that title if that is supposed to be your reasoning why he is supposed to be an SJW you memeing tardcake.

He uses the term 'kink shaming' in his video unironically.

He's officially irrelevant man.

James doesn't want to see the movie. That's it.
Apparently there's a HUGE outcry by literal who's and GG is back on Sup Forums to spread it like cancer

AVGN made a video talking about how he won't review the new Ghostbusters film. It was pretty calm and reasonable.

Thousands of SJWs went ballistic about it, because Ghostbusters is a female empowerment movie now and if you don't watch it you're sexist, obviously. Even semi-big celebrities like Dane Cook and Patton Oswald got in on the bullying.

there are plenty of SJWs who have kids despite being virgins. I mean their wive's sons count as their own, right?

hey don't bring Overwatch into this, it's a fun game
>inb4 blizzshill

>thousands

Well, 2,760

No, Trump.

Jesus Christ, this can't be real.

Fine, then refuse to look at evidence that's before you. You're the one being deluded in the end.

This is the most logical thing anyone has ever said before a bad-looking movie came out yet for some reason he's getting shit for not seeing a movie he has no interest in.

What fucking world do we live in?

the movie's a fucking joke, anyone who's seen james' latest video about the lost ghostbusters 3 should know this

Miles better than 2 was.

I actually watch all his stuff and have been watching him since about 2008. They are based and remeber Awesome Video Games which was my fav back when

Yeah, I had the same reaction. I mean, the video was really laid back yet they all described it as a rant or a tantrum. Then none of them brought up anything he actually talked about because he said nothing about the cast. They're all just acting like it's the most repugnant hatefest ever recorded but it's really just.

>Guy who reviews movies doesn't want to pay money and review this one

And Twitter fucking explodes? But comicgirl19 said the same thing and no one cares and she's relatively popular.

He's gonna take you back to the past
To let you cuck his wife in the ass

What kind of sounds does james make during sex anyway?

Ass?

Just because he thinks cuck is stupid doesn't make him an SJW. He even defended James on the Ghostbusters thing you fucking cuck.

>Writer of The IT Crowd and Father Ted
Killing myself, see you guys later

>post yfw mike is getting the full brunt of the shitfest and james gets off the hook

And Avticision

He wasn't saying cuck was stupid, he was defending the fetish
Absolutely pathetic