Help me Sup Forums i got a problem. Should i buy Overwatch and Rocket League, or Dark Souls 3 and Rocket leauge...

Help me Sup Forums i got a problem. Should i buy Overwatch and Rocket League, or Dark Souls 3 and Rocket leauge. I enjoy all the games that i have listed so i really dont know what to do. Help pls

Das3 and rocket league

Overwatch and Das3

I'm assuming you didn't really care too much about playing DaS 3 at launch with everyone, so I'd say just wait a year until the inevitable GotY edition.

Or do you not actually care at all and are just posting Eclair because you know it'll bring /cgl/ and /r9k/ crossposters out of the woodwork?

can't go wrong with either option tbqh

Get the monthly bundle that includes Rocket League.

Overwatch and Rocket League

DaS3 brings nothing new to the table. Like the other guy said you may as well wait for the GOTY edition with all DLC included.

Dark Souls 3 and Overwatch

pirate ds3 because you dont need multiplayer to enjoy it
buy the others

get overwatch because DS3 is bound to be rereleased in true Fromsoft Fashion

You should help us and tell us who this semon angel is

You'll get more enjoyment out of rocket league than dark souls 3. Go with Overwatch and Rocket League

HES FAST

i need the original

Why, it's InuitInua!

rocket league only

hm i think i will listen to this guy, when i was playing overwatch i was having a blast and it looks to me that ds3 is just refreshed and worst ds1

10/10 pic mayne

Just Rocket League

But prolly should wait for the physical release in a few months

Since PvP sucks in DaS3 compared to every other game in the series, Overwatch and Rocket League.
Pirate DaS3 and beat it before touching either of the afformentioned games.