One Piece Vidya thread

Today a new OP game has been announced, "Great Pirate Coliseum".
It's for 3DS and it looks like a 1vs1 2D Fighter pertty much like Dragonball Extreme Butoden, which I greatly loved.
They also say the player can create its own crew and travel across the sea.

The next game to come out though is Burning Blood. I'm really not hyped for it but who cares. Discuss One Piece vidya.

>Super Grand battle X in the west never ever
Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōnen_manga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bubump

friendly bump

Come ooon

Appreciated.

is burning blood good

>another nami
oda is a fucking hack

I heard people are pretty hyped about it. There's a demo on bone and PS4. But not on PC. Fucking Bamco.
Personally, I don't give a fuck.

She looks nothing like Nami though

Sanji's a cuck

Well, since I am basically talking to myself, I and myself both agree that pic related and its sequel are the best One Piece games in existance and nobody will ever dare to disagree.

Not yet, but give him some time

Strong World pretty much confirmed that Nami lusts for Luffy's D, so Sanji got cucked.

Yup

Burning Blood did a real shit job of portraying Gear 4th. I'm really disappointed.

I must admit that Gear 4th is disappointing in general, from a design standpoint. I am almost afraid Oda is sunning out of ideas for Luffy.

nice spoilers for the anime crowd

You're welcome.

Don't worry, if you're actually stupid enough to watch and enjoy the anime you'll probably forget you ever saw that in about 5 minutes.

Just open the fucking preorder on steam, I want those additional characters and I don't want to get it on PS4.
It's really good, by far the most mechanically complex and dynamic fanservice fighter bamco published.

Good thing it's not canon then, since that scene was really out of characters. There is no shipping among the crew, not even Franky and Robin are really together.

I don't understand, around Water 7 the animation was so good. What the hell happened?

The demo was ok. Faster than I expected. I'll get it depending on the roster and If I can convince a friend to get it.

Precure happened.

>it's not canon
That's debatable and-
>not even Franky and Robin are really together
OVER THE LINE, FUCKER, don't you ever speak to me again.

It's better than overdrives without changing model.

shit like this reminds me why I stoped watching the anime even as a huge fan of the series

They are not, stop inserting your fetishes in a comic for twelve ear old boys, everybody in the crew is in love with adventure, and that's it.

I don't know, man. The PC port might be inferior, like all Bamco PC ports ever.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are not the target audince as you wrote.

I agree. Bought a wii just for this game.

PC port can always be fixed with mods or fumbling with config file, PS4 will always stay in the same shitty resolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shōnen_manga

I doubt Gear 4th will even look good in Film Gold. It only looks good in the manga.

The thing is Toei actually tries when it comes to movie.

It certainly doesn't look good when Toei is animating it.

Nigger, the Robin Franky thing is phoned in as fuck. Not even an OTP autist. Oda defined them the "mother" and "father" of the crew if they were a real family.

When they want to make it look expensive they just add a bunch of gloss effect and wobbly animation and call it a day.

>It only looks good in the manga
Ehh

Yeah, as in it's how their personalities work in relation to the crew, it's not about them being in love with each other.

Only CC2 can animate manga panels to life very well.

So, who's hyped for Jinbe coming back and possibly getting ready to join the Straw Hats?

>Yeah, as in it's how their personalities work in relation to the crew
As a couple?

Captures the spirit of the series the best out of every game. Fishing, item crafting, collecting maps and treasure, unlocking team up moves, hidden pandaman in every level. Combat kind of sucked but everything else was great.

thats sanjis brother and sister btw
the sister kissed Luffy while sucking the poison out of his body

>implying he isn't back to fuck up Luffy on Big Mom's command
This might be his only out for the "last bit of business" he had to take care of to get away from Big Mom's name and join the SHs

or dying

Disappointing how she doesn't have as explosive sexual personality as Sanji and Yonji, just a typical femme fatale.

My niggas.
Yeah combat isn't the strong point of the games. They somewhat managed to make it even worse in Unlimited World Red, such a shame.

and before your fags ask "LUFFY HAS A STRONG POISON IMMUNITY, ODA A HACK, HACKKKK!" They kept mentioning how Luffy has strong poison immunity yet one raw toxic fish took him down, the New World does not fuck around.

I was so disappointed with Unlimited World Red
The linear hallways and the boring as fuck town ruined the sense of adventure the the unlimited games always had
the combat was dumb with it being attack dodge attack dodge with a prompt rather than using your own reflexes to be good a game

Nah, it took Oda all he had to kill two background characters, he ain't killing a single strawhat. I don't even think he'll have the balls to kill Luffy in the end of the story.

I'd be ok with Jinbe being a Strawhat. Shame we will end having only two females on the crew though.

Shame really, then again Luffy might be too young for her seeing how she is quite possibly the oldest sibling. Maybe if he saw someone like Zoro or Law she will go gaga like how Yonji and Sanji does around hot women.

I remember being really excited for Unlimited World Red and then only playing it for about an hour or two.
Is it worth going back to? Didn't seem to have the charm of the other games.

Chill, man, it's not Sup Forums, we're just discussing OP and its games.

>PC port can always be fixed with mods or fumbling with config file,
like dark souls?
cause last tiume i checked idark souls runs like shit even with the fix
you pc meme is just reatrded

There are two Straw Hats in Luffy's main crew left user not including the Grand Fleet, when Jinbe will join there will be one more space to fill.

I'm fairly sure Carrot will join too.

Same here. Unlimited Cruise was great for the big ass maps to explore. Then they went full linear corridors with Red. Also the combat system has been simplified in all the wrong ways. I guess the best part of the game are the main hub and the implied Brook lore
I am disappointed too in the end. Unlimited Cruise is way better. Don't let me get started on the scummy DLC costumes.
>The whole pack costs more than the game itself now
I'd say it's worth finishing the story. Don't bother with anything else.

I know, but the One Piece threads in Sup Forums have been really fucking shitty lately especially when there not a chapter released this week. It's just filled with shit-posting galore, I blame Naruto ending for the state Sup Forums in.

But Dark souls runs great: any resolution you want, any framerate, much clearer textures. I would never play my PS3 version again at this point, because it looks like absolute shit compared to PC one.

>Carrot
>not Pandagirl
Pfff

Pirate warriors 4 when?

As much as I love Carrot for being adorable, badass and getting rid of the horrible taste Rebecca left in my mouth. There are three requirements to be a Straw Hat.

>1: A lost loved one (Nami had her stepmom, Luffy had his Brothers, Zoro had his female childhood friend)
>2: A tragic past (Brook was all alone for decades, Robin was on the run for most of her life, Sanji has his recently introduced family)
>3: A dream (Luffy wants to be the Pirate King, Sanji wants to find the All-Blue, Brook wants to reunite with Laboon)

>But Dark souls runs great: any resolution you want, any framerate, much clearer textures
hahahaha yea sure
random framerate drops even on high end pcs for no reason , poor optimization even witht he fix and random screen tearing
Master race

No, the shit posting in OP threads happen when you let generals go on for too long

Considering there's a new OP game or two a year, I'd say next year.

Not until many years, maybe when we get to the Wano Arc.

I really liked Unlimited World Red on the 3ds.The Corrida colosseum mode was alot of fun to just mess around with.
Gonna bump with best girl.

Eh, nothing of that is needed, it's all about current chemistry and she seems to have one with the crew already.

Jimbe fits the first two points but what about the last one?

Also, following that reasoning, characters like Law should have been perfect for the crew.

Jinbe does have a dream, to unite Humans and Fishmen/Merfolk as one just like what Otohime wanted.

Yeah, the colisseum wasn't bad, actually.
>Gonna bump with best girl
This guy knows.
>Six armpits
Goddamn you, Oda, we share the same fetish.

Jinbe does have a dream, the one he inherited from Taiger and Otohime. Conversely Law doesn't really have one except to get revenge of Doflamingo, which he achieved. But anyway, that sort of arbitrary checklist is stupid, character just need to be liked by the rest of the crew, interest Luffy(and that's easy since he'd invite a fucking tree), and be ready for adventures.

So what's the best arc and why is it Enies Lobby?

Do you think Luffy will take one look at Pudding's third eye, be easily amazed and say "Forget marrying Sanji, I want you to be a part of my crew"

Well, you already said it. I have nothing to add.

Is that including Water 7 and post enies lobby? Or just enies lobby itself?

He may, but I suspect Pudding may turn out to be a bit of a cunt like her Mom.

Skypea, because it's the best adventure.

>Yonyi looks like Zoro
>everyone in the crew thinks he looks like Sanji because of the fucking eyebrows
what the fuck is wrong with oda

>Bibi will never be back in the crew or playable in any game
Why live

Who knows, we don't know what her deal with.

Plus that blue Jelly might be her morphing weapon, which could fit to her fighting style if she's a fighter.

Post quality one piece pictures, that you hope are in the game and do things to your genitals

Everyone overlooks Skypeia for being too long. But damn did that fucking beanstalk scene was intense.

But Skypeia reputation went up these days, especially after that slog known as the Dressrosa arc.

>Bibi

Kill urself m8

We don't, but that photo Vito showed Sanji reeks of rat, she's deliberately faking very cutesy expression and hides her third eye, so she's or Mom herself obviously trying to manipulate Sanji's feelings.

i loved skypea just for this part.

This is retarded, and does not apply to the SHs

Soon. Keep holding on. They'll reveal she started training in the timeskip to go and help Luffy.

Yes, this was the greatest shattering of shonen cliches I've ever seen.

Yeah, the big thing is what up with that third eye, why is it hidden away, Sanji is the kind of person that wouldn't care if a woman is a furry or had a fish tail as long as she was hot.

She's been barely in 5 chapters, we don't know shit about her and you already write her off. What did you expect? That we get all the information right after she gets introduced? Which SH Member had that? It took like 4 to 5 short arcs before we got ANYTHING on Nami.

Fucking retarded.

It's especially strange since the attitude runs in the family, and with Big Mom's intelligence network she should know how Vinsmokes react to hot chicks.

At least she's gonna show up to the Reverie soon.She was always an honorary Straw hat.
Don't give up hope user.
The real question is:
>When will Gaimon return?

This is apparently something official but I can't seem to find a full version of it anywhere. I had to screencap a fucking youtube video.

Robin is best girl and cheongsam are fucking magical.

>vivi has a 'dream log' type like all the straw hats in the one piece mobile game
>basically imagines them after achieving their dream and showered in money
>the only non straw hat to have one
What does this mean

>It took like 4 to 5 short arcs before we got ANYTHING on Nami.
Eh, you can't really compare the pre-grand line arcs with the grand line arcs. The beginning of One Piece is almost a little universe itself, with different pacing and adventures.