What would you want to see in Marvel vs Capcom 4?

What would you want to see in Marvel vs Capcom 4?

Gene taking the Clover slot.

breasts

No MCU shit
No nu Marvel pandering shit

replace capcom with more marvel

no Capcom

For it not to exist, MvC3 was a mistake

Darkstalkers 4

More Vergil

Rival Schools 3
Capcom vs SNK 3
Darkstalkers aren't Dead

KAMALA

Nothing, because a MvC4 will never EVER happen. You can blame Marvel

A new good Jojo fighting game instead.

This. I don't want fucking spider Gwen or any other boner bait for lonely nerds. Give me classics that were never considered. Like morbius. Or nick fury. Punisher. Ghost rider.

Don't you mean Disney?

More Darkstalker.

Daredevil. He could have a fun gameplay style with his batons and ricocheting them off stuff.

Spotted the guy who didn't play in the first place.

Disney still collaborated with Capcom for Duck Tales Remastered
Marvel straight up has their own """"""""""""""fighting game""""""""""""""""
They even copy Capcom's animations

No, Marvel

They now have all the freedom to say yes or no in lending their IPs rather than Disney. Marvel hates fighting games

Ghost Rider was in UMvC3 you retard

More Darkstalkers that aren't Felicia and Morrigan, especially Jedah, Talbain, and B.B. Hood.

So a Captain America clone?

>Marvel hates fighting games
Source?

Cap never has any specific ricochet moves in mahvel, he just throws it and it returns like a boomerang

Best Captain

they would make him play like Rolento

good taste

Squirrel Girl

Oh user, don't you know that Darkstalkers is only about waifus and Morrigan was always the main character? The idea that it was about a bunch of wildly bizarre monsters fighting is a common misconception, good thing Capcom set everyone straight.

>Avengers movie came out
>X-men movie coming out
>Spider-Man movie coming out

All these opportunities for MvC2-2 are slipping us by as we speak. By the time we get the game, most of the MvC2 cast won't even be considered for MvC4. But I still pray for SonSon anyways.

>Marvel Side:
Thanos
Punisher (I'm surprised he never made it into ANY of the games)
Warmachine
Fantastic Four
Psylocke
Daredevil
Rogue

>Capcom
Megaman, you fucking idiots

Never ever

Better art direction.

I didn't like how MVC3 looked.

Sonson is kill

You don't want to give Capcom money. Just let him rest in peace.

You'd have a better chance getting Sonson into a new Darkstalkers game. And you know how much chance there is one of those happening.

;_;

Phoenix Wright faggots.

;-;

Carnage > Venom

At least put all the waifus like Hsien-Ko, BB Hood and Victor

Fucking this.
>b-b-b-but it looks like le comic buks!
No, it fucking does not.

Can we just get an anime-themed MvC since the last one was comic-book visuals? I need more anime Storm in my life.

You'll probably get old wolverine, that's about it. The mouse demands that they use She-Thor, Pregnant Spider-Woman and Nu Squirrel Girl alongside the MCU cast.

Both of them are shitty characters that should have been left in the 90's.

Characters like Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Kraven, Shocker, and a bunch of others are all far better choices. When you have one of the most diverse rouges galleries in comics, why the fuck would you waste your time with edgy generic doppleganger characters.

What happened to Megaman?

Still pisses me off.

Considering butchered licenses

MARVEL
Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Spider-Man
Punisher
Daredevil
Black Panther
Scarlet Witch
Thanos
Ultron
Green Goblin
Dr.Strange
Iron Fist

CAPCOMM
Ryu
Chun-Li
M.Bison
Regina
Jill
Wesker
Phoenix Wright
Dante
Vergil
Hunter
Felicia
Dimitri
Morrigan
Megaman X
Strider

Very boring, especially on Marvel's side.

Just Capcom characters is fine. They got plenty of fighters other than SF.

How about fucking MEGA MAN? Seriously what the fuck were those cunts thinking with MvC3? If memory serves right X was in the no. 1 spot in the official poll for most wanted characters for UMvC3 and Mega Man.exe was somewhere lower in the top ten, yet all we got was a half assed costume of X for Zero. Bullshit I tell you.

>Not Whor

They really should put Amingo and SonSon in the next Darkstalkers whenever that happens.

>this passes for comic book art in the united states
lmao. thanks calarts

A more organized roster.

We had a lot of Xmen, but one Spidey character. I would want 3-4 of the big characters of each series.

3 Xmen, 3 Spideys(Spidey, Venom, Carnage), 3 Avengers, 3 Defenders, 3 Cosmic characters (RR, Nova and Star Lord) 4 Misc. characters, 3 big villains, 1 super obscure character.

Same with capcom, but I want them to explore more, instead of just putting the staple fighters (Ryu, Morrigan and the like) I want them to dig deep for some weird characters that other wise wouldn't fit into a fighting game (like Jill was in 2, not her incarnation in 3)

>Hunter
Was going to happen, Capcom bailed it and gave a statement that a Hunter will never appear in a cameo despite having one in Lost Planet 2

Expect Felynes and nothing more

I've played MvC3 before. What is this and why should I care, considering MvC has no actual story?

It's a neat reference to Days of Future Past
Some of the non returning characters are marked as slain and others are marked as apprehended.

>What is this and why should I care, considering MvC has no actual story?
It's just an homage to a particular comic.

>he thinks carnage is a shitty doplleganger character

One of these days, someone is gonna come and retcon this shit as some random girl that was left in charge of the Squirrel girl title while the real one was on vacation or some shit.

At least that's what I hope for.

He's the even edgier doppleganger of spider-man's edgy doppleganger.

Oh, ok. Thought it was some ass-pull last-minute "lore" explanation for not having those characters in MvC3. Thanks for the explanation.

Toxin>Carnage

A story mode as interesting as the intro video.

I want to play as Qurupeco.

I want tacticool Agent Venom but he's switched out that costume for the space knight one so it would probably never happen
so, old Venom instead

Bruh its like you dont even know who carnage is

Marvel is too tainted now, find another vs partner.

Just make it an all marvel game

I don't think this game could work anymore, character-wise.
It's come to the point where so many characters HAVE to be in the game (they wouldn't have a marvel game without cap, spidey, hulk, etc.)
that by the time you include these characters there is very little room for others.

Realistically speaking, CvS3 is the only probable Vs. game we can get at this point, and that's going to be a while since we still have to wait for Tekken x SF, which won't come out until after Tekken 7 comes out. So, basically, NEVER EVER

TvC2

BLADE

Asura (from Asura's Wrath)
Ant Man
Agent Phil Coulson
War Machine
Ultron
Vision
Bucky/Winter Soldier
Keep Rocket Raccoon but also include the rest of the Guardians
Black Panther
Hulkbuster Iron Man
Venom
Miles Edgeworth
Fransiska Von Karma
Something to represent Monster Hunter
Bring back Captain Commando
More fighters unqiue to MVC along with bringing back past characters exclusive to MVC

Rival school/Breath of Fire characters
Winter Soldier
More OP Amaterasu

Black JC Denton

-Controls similar to MvC1
I always wonder why capcom affected the buttons starting in MvC2. In MvC2, the only way to do medium attacks it to double press low attacks, which is weird and fucks people like blackheart if you ask me.
I think I can see why though. I think because they have to accommodate with the default number of buttons in their arcade games (maximum of 6, minus the start button) and since team consists of 3, they have to replace some of the buttons for tag teams.
In MvC3, the buttons was just straight up weird and unexpected. I thought the controls would return to the old format since there would be more buttons on the controllers and all, but nope. The controls feels simplified if you ask me.
-More character slots
It doesn't hurt to add more characters to the rosters right, kinda like in MvC2? As long as all of the characters are somewhat balanced.
-Returnees from MvC 1/2
Speaking of returnees, where the fuck is Captain Commando and Venom in MvC3?

A monster hunter would be great but the team needs to get over their autistic reasons for not having them in crossover events
>they are the player! If we do this then they become their own character
or whatever it was

>put funny little reference in with characters that didn't return
>everyone goes full autismo

Give me Charlie, Gene and Daredevil and that's all I ask.

>Want to go all Itano Circus with Omitsu in TvC2
>But her VA just died
;_;

This, christ almighty.
What a bunch of jackasses.
>"b-b-b-but it's a character now! stop or we commit sudoku and no more MH 4 u!"
It's one of like millions of characters. Besides, they have no right to bitch about characters when they forced 500 of them on us in MH4U.
>user, you're over exaggerating
I am, but I hated every single one of them.

i could get behind something like this. fucking loved injustice gods among us. i want a fighting game with a marvel only roster. love me some capeshit.

what if they put one/pack of the cats in instead

My nigga, Agent Venom was my favorite comic last year, too bad it ended so abruptly, any idea where i should pick up after the last issue?

It's bullshit because it meant we were NEVER going to get them.
In an age of #D models, patches, and dlc.
Marvelous.

Venom's gay jail baby that latched onto a TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH to create the ultimate killing machine who murders everyone for no reason.

If you're over the age of 13 and think Carnage is cool, you should seek help.

Mah boy

Literally Ennis' fan fiction

>B-B-B-B-UT WHICHU AHMAH AND WEPPUN WE USE?! ITTU NO FAIR ON US!
Acorn armor, which is the classic. As for weapons: How about all three of them, idiots?

Didnt punisher break down after shooting spiderman in ultimate or something because he realized he shot a kid?

>tfw using his dash for shield mix ups
Cap was too strong sucks marvel because a meta game with Virgil doom and Wolvirne.

Thunderbolts. Start what ever issue Danial Way and Steve Dillion are not on it. It sucks that he's in space and lost his sick outfit