Buy parts online from Newegg

>buy parts online from Newegg
>start assembling them but get scared that I'll break something
>bring them to Best Buy to get Geek Squad to assemble it for me
>they charge me $75
>they helped me to throw away the boxes and unused cables too!

What video games can I play to enjoy a true PC gaming experience!?

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5226328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make your way to change.org and sign the first petition you see asking for a game to be ported to pc

Labor for putting a computer together should only be like 30-40 bucks, you got scammoozled

Where is this mystical, honest practitioner of business residing?

Ur mums house

It's me

Jokes on you, that requires lifelong maintenances

if that included installing windows + drivers that's a fair price, if not cheap

Why you such a puss bro?

They were expensive and I had to work for 3 months to pay for it excluding my HRT treatment cost.

what anime?

Not him but I'm completely inept with my hands and there's no way I'd risk breaking expensive components with them.

I don't pay a dime though, I have a techie friend. I pay him in beer

>HRT

Gr8 B8 M8

I was pissed scared of putting my pc together, my hands were all over everything, I banged the motherboard a few times and I even got some oily finger prints on the CPU.

But It all turned out perfectly fine with no issues :^).

The only way you can break them is if you dont know what the fuck you're doing and force the wrong part in the wrong place.

The component isn't going to disintegrate in your hands.

>not paying a friend with a few beers

All you need to do is look at a youtube vid and follow what they do.

Alternatively

is still fine as long as you offer up your ass for some gayming after

except if you are
if u wanna be a woman then you dont need a computer bitch

Jeez you guys should try to not be such clumsy butter fingers. These are basic tasks here, not heart surgery.

>The only way you can break them is if you dont know what the fuck you're doing
That's exactly the case, user.

things like video cards are heavy and if you drop one onto a motherboard you ruin at least 2 components

i literally had to work 2 weeks to buy a whole computer with 980TI and my job is considered "minimum wage" in the US

>buy parts online from Newegg
>bring them to Best Buy to get Geek Squad to assemble it for me
I wish my best buy wasn't full of cunts.

Assembling a PC together is a boogeyman because back in the day your average person really wasn't expected to put a PC together. Nowadays with manuals, internet and shit literally anyone can do it. Two biggest mistakes I've seen people do is not ground their motherboard with copper screws and fucking up front LEDs. Except now everything is clearly labeled for you and in most cases you can't screw on your motherboard properly without grounding it first.

>throw away the unused cables.
This triggers me. I never have enough spare cables. I can't tell you how often I find myself in need of a new SATA cable or some such.

I wanted to keep some of the boxes but the guys were kind of fierce and unfriendly looking

I have other expenses too...

My hands are way big for such a skinny body, I could barley fit my hand in to place the cooler master in properly.

>in the US
Not all of us live in countries with real currencies. Some of us live in monopoly land where the money is worth less than the paper is printed on. Those parts are expensive

For you it's 2 weeks, for me is 1 year for something "decent" 2-3 for top of the line that will be outdated by the time I can afford it. No fucking way I'm getting my butter fingers near those parts

Over years of building pcs for people, I've amassed shit tons of sata cables. They come packaged with every fucking case and mobo these days. I give them away for free now.

Bullshit. Unless you worked full-time hours at minimum wage. Even then it shouldn't be enough with taxes. That build would cost around 1k and to make that at minimum wage even in the more generous states would mean you would have to work like 120 hours in those 2 weeks.

>What are manuals? It literally tells you what goes where. Google is also your friend.

Don't drop them. Most video cards don't have any small items/parts hanging out that can easily snap off. The worst you can do is dent the motherboard making it unusable you know, if you're like 10 feet tall.

No one cares about your job at summer job, kid.

I feel like this was a bait post that missed mark entirely on account of how fucking casual Sup Forums is. Goddamn, I'm sorry OP. I'll bite for you.

YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, ASSEMBLING PCS IS LITERALLY LEGOS WITHOUT THE STABBING HAZARDS AND GEEK SQUAD IS RIPPING YOU OFF AND STEALING YOUR CABLES.

Who's this manjuice mangler
Seriously guys what animu is this

>ASSEMBLING PCS IS LITERALLY LEGOS WITHOUT THE STABBING HAZARDS
But if i break something I'm out a couple hundred instead of like a dollar.

>i5
>16gb RAM
>1080@60Hz
>no optical drive
>660
>1TB HDD

Nice memeputer.

Ore no Pico Konnani kawaii wake ga toads

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5226328

Get 4chanX

Truth be told I don't actually think you made an awful decision paying for assembly if you can afford the buck. I just wanted to give the standard answer.

That said, it's actually very difficult to damage PC parts if you do a little bit of research. They don't really make them fragile and a gentle touch will slot most anything in. The biggest concern is things like static or wiring, which are much easier to solve with precaution than accidentally snapping a fragile bit would hypothetically be.

But again, however many dollars however many years isn't really that big a deal. It's better to learn than to not, but it's better to be safe than studied.

God damn that's some TECHNOLOGY
And you are a not bad guy

You are a bitch.
If your money and income is as bad as you make it sound - you wouldn't fucking spend so much on a nerd putting shit together for you.

The poorer the country the less its people make use of luxury ass services like this.

Not OP, but last time I went into a PC I ended up ripping up a PCI port because I got sloppy.

No one cares about your greentext just post Ellen already.

what?

>throwing the boxes away when you need to re-sell old parts in the future when you upgrade

too stupid