Ashen One I-I think you want to snuff out the fire...that's wrong you know!

>Ashen One I-I think you want to snuff out the fire...that's wrong you know!
>but that's so...that's so wrong!...
>please don't hate me...
>ok..if you want it I'll do it for you ashen one...p-please look away...

Why are women such immoral creatures Sup Forums ?

>that girl in school who hated you for no reason

You mean everyone in school?

>that girl in school that you had an incident where she was slightly uncomfortable with you checking her out so you spend the next 3 years working out and beautifying yourself

>That girl in school who purposefully let herself grow fatter and uglier just so you'd stop checking her out and being a creep around her.

>no reason

Sure, they're the problem.

>Being introduced to a new group of people
>Say my name
>One guy chimes in "Oh, I have a friend who knows you."
>"Oh that's nice."
>"He hates your guts."

And I didn't recognize the guys name either so I got no clue what was up with that whole scenario.

You're probably obnoxious and smell like shit.

That sounds hilarious. Wish that happened to me.

>that one girl who thought you were special ed.
CAN'T BLAME EM

>>that girl in school who hated you for no reason

No girl really hated me. In fact pretty much no one hated me.

Can't say she didn't have a reason, I told her boyfriend that he looked like a retard. Though I don't think she really was so protective of him, more just thought it reflects badly on her.

Anyone got more images like this?

Kill yourself

>realize she actually liked me and was just terrible at expressing her feelings

It was not like one of my japanese animes.

Firekeeper is like the only loyal woman ever

Truly the top waifu

Can't hate what you're not aware of existing.

>exist
>YOU'RE RUINING MY DAY
I sure am the problem :^)

I was kinda depressed sperg and would lash out on people, and then it kinda folded into a meme were i was sperg and then that's all i was and even when i changed and tried to fit in i had the brand of being an asshole or whatever and people shunned me.

Kids in school are fickle I guess, after getting in shape and looking presentable in weight training in highschool and also learning to just hide my emotions always, I never got picked on anymore.

Don't p[project weakness to others and you wont get bullied.

Haven't you ever watched Hey Arnold! faggot?
She probably wanted to ride you so fucking hard you couldn't live without that pussy. You fucked up, she was coming onto you and you fucked up.

>that girl in school who liked you

>That girl in school who actually wanted your dick but you didn't realize until you were in your twenties and taking a shit drunk in the middle of a field

HATE SELF

>friend with a qt
>she says her gay friend doesn't like me
>it's because i have the habit of saying "faggots" instead of "fuck"

:\

>tfw you knew while it was happening and you still turned her down

Don't worry user. Most obnoxious and repulsive faggots aren't aware of their repulsiveness.
At least no one can insult you if you don't go outside your house. :^)

>hey baby wanna faggots?
I'd hate you too faggot

>people hated me because i was that nerd
>back then when you got pushed into a locker when you knew how to piece a pc together and read comics
>went full heel mode my last year
>shaved my head and gone full Austin 3:16
>still nobody liked me but at least they where scared shitless
Thanks for saving me Austin.

I believe you mean, "I'd hate you too fuck'

>that girl who admits she had a crush on you a year ago when you barely interacted with her
>follows up by saying she doesn't anymore

>tfw a girl liked you and you kind of knew but were so into another girl that you never payed any attention to her
I regret everything. The other girl I liked never even liked me back.

>she was ugly as fuck

It was then that I understood how the class president felt when she learned I had a crush on her.

>taking a shit drunk in the middle of a field
Those are the moments of great epiphany, wisdom of the whole universe opens up at times like this, you can't blame yourself for lacking that level of perception in your teenage years.

>Have girl who likes you
>You're too socially unaware to realize
>Friend only tells you girl likes you after it's too late

i meant i use it like when i stubbed my toe or when i fucked up in a game

>sixth grade
>come late to class
>everyone is getting into groups
>Teacher: "Oh, user isn't in a group yet. Why don't you join Girl's group over there? They need one more person.
>Girl: "No! I hate user. He's so annoying."
>Teacher: "Okay okay. Alright user join this guy's group and other user go to Girl's."
>I have never interacted with that girl ever. She probably never even heard my voice that year.

fuck, that hit me hard

If she has to go as far as to specify that she doesn't now, that means she actually does and is testing if you have any feelings for her.

Why would you say Faggot when you stub your toe?

It's not like a tiny gay man suddenly rushed up and pushed you into the object or something.
Unless you're plagued by tiny gay men at all times.

>was too retarded to realize it until it was too late

this. realizing your league can be huge motivation to become handsome.

or just depress you.

>ignore her
>come home and fap to cute 2d girls

>that girl in school who liked you at first but was quickly turnt down once she got to know you better

>that one girl who asked you on a date but you were oblivious her to romantic interests, thinking she wanted notes for the homework or something, until she blatantly confessed her love to you, but you were too afraid of her denying her her feelings, but when you tried to avoid her, she used her magical hair to kidnap you to turn you into her ideal man, teaching you English by forcing you to eat erasers if you got answers wrong, and attempt to kill anyone who got in her way to love you, like that one time she set that girl's head on fire

Nah she said the reason why she doesn't anymore was because she got to know me better.

>That feel when you think maybe this happened to you but then realize it didn't and you can't even enjoy the fantasy of missing out on an opportunity for companionship.

>that kid who said firetruck instead of fuck

yes and the tiny gay man doesn't stop fucking me in the ass every day, he's called life

She probably liked you. Her sentence got your atttention for sure.

>obnoxious and repulsive
I'm liking this projection user. Tell me more.

>like hot french girl who immigrated in 6th grade
>she likes you too
>her friend likes you and is V E R Y V O C A L about it
>she doesn't want to hurt her friends feelings
>her friend is ugly, you tell her that you only have eyes for her hot french ass and not her friend with the nice personality
>you two never hook up despite being best friends through high school because her friend still likes you
>she moves across the country

Life sucks.

>that guy who bullied you but one day suddenly changes his mind and wants to be friends

>One classmate always talks to me
>We exchange phone numbers and text with each other after school
>One time going home she even wraps her arm around mine
>Summer comes and we still text everyday
>When summer is almost over we talk less and less
>School starts again and her friend comes up to me and says I'm a fucking idiot for not asking her out
>Never talk to her again

I have the worst luck with girls. Similar shit happened with another girl.

Also my best childhood friend (a girl) became a prostitute in London

I know that feel so complicated, bro.

>that kid who loved trains

>Implying she wouldn't do the same for any Brad J Ashencock

He's gay.

>Hey user you wanna go out with me?
>April Fools!

>you married that girl
>she is now you femdom waifu

I'm just saying high school sluts think most men are repulsive and obnoxious.
Don't get so defensive, m80.

Know from experience?

Yes.

>Good looking intelligent successful brother but stopped caring about ever getting pussy because he wants to focus on his research forever
>Im fat, short, acne ridden, completely dependant on my brother for money and social interactivity. Thirsty for pussy

It's not fair. Why the fuck couldn't I be him.

>those fucking girls in school who actually liked you but you were too fucking beta and ignored them
>mfw those girls are either single moms or have been used or abused by many men
One girl who had some damn good green eyes brought me flowers fucking flowers! and I ignored her, I think back that maybe if I would of gone out with one of those girls they could of actually been pretty happy with me since even though I was beta I was not some asshole that would just use them. Wish I could go back in time I realized now that many people actually liked me as a friend by I was always too shy to hang out with people and make more friends. Now that I am not shy and work its so hard to find friends since you always have little to no time.

Oh.

>that girl who pretended to like you so she could laugh at you with her friends