Which Robot Master is the best, Sup Forums?

Which Robot Master is the best, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7dSJN5LgsE
youtube.com/watch?v=zpVIM8de2xw
youtube.com/watch?v=S_xFuWmdhLk
youtube.com/watch?v=sfb79vnpcxk
youtube.com/watch?v=si8HiBgcg_U
youtu.be/ZEoD0E7btPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GEMINI
E
M
I
N
E
Y
E

Vesper Woman

Mega Man

>Mega Man
>Robot Master

>DLN-001 Rock
He's a robot master user, and Roll is to, they're part of the same line as the MM1 group.

are you seriously bothering to be that out dated piece of scrap?

>Outdated
And yet he continues to beat the others.

plot armor

Hard Man.

HARDER THAN STEEL.

megaman

More like all others are just plan shit.

MEGAMAN OF MURDER

whenever I see roll I get hard man

youtube.com/watch?v=C7dSJN5LgsE

>Now i've got your power!

Pretty good armor to build with.

Tengu man

these robots are ridiculous. what the fuck would needle man even be used for? vacuum man? pharoah man?

FEEL MY POWERRR.

B E S T T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=zpVIM8de2xw

Hard Knuckle was a great weapon.

>Needle man
Knitting? Shishkabobs?

>vacuum man?
There isn't one, so I don't know.

>pharoah man?
He's a ruins searching robot who can summon his own light sources.

Cometwoman.

Pharaoh Man is the coolest.
Drill Man theme a best tho

I have a soft spot for Crash Man, I will admit it.

>CRASH
>LETS DO IT

>>vacuum man?
>There isn't one, so I don't know.

Oh I'm sorry Dust Man. Also Snake Man, Top Man, Shadow Man, Cut Man etc etc etc. These robots are dumb as fuck.

>Needle Man
IIRC, 2 and 3 were purpose built by Wily to kill Megaman

>Dust Man
Waste disposal

>Pharaoh Man
Desert excavation and research

>not Honey Woman

What's his superpower?

>Snake Man, Top Man, Shadow Man
see unless I am incorrect

>Cut Man
Lumber cutting

>Dust Man
Trash collector/compacter

>Snake Man
Search and rescue robot, designed to send his snakes into narrow pipes or up walls to locate people in trouble.

>Top Man
Not really sure about this one. He might've been an entertainment or performing robot, although I don't quite recall.

>Shadow Man
I think this one was build directly by Wily, wasn't he?

>Cut Man
Deforester, if I recall correctly.

are mavericks welcome here?

>Dust Man
Waste disposal.

>Top man
Only one listed I don't really understand.

Snake man has remote controlled snakes he can use to explore collapsed structures and ruins. It's really not hard to figure out how a remote snake could be useful.

>TShadow man
He was an alien robot they reprogrammed, not making that up. So his original purpose does not matter. They simply rebuilt him.

>Cut Man
He's a timber felling robot. It says so right in fucking Megaman 3.

and what was going to be her specialty, lactating honey?

Being smug on message boards.

ITS HIP

If only.

I don't think they could technically use the name "Honey Woman" for whatever legal or game-conflict reasons. It was nice to see her make an appearance anyways, even if it was just for two pages and right before the comic line ended.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if 3's were all Wily's or not, however Shadow Man and Top Man are still anomalies

post best themes
youtube.com/watch?v=S_xFuWmdhLk

Only 2 and 7 were built with the express purpose of killing Megaman. Maybe 5 and 6, because we don't really know where Wily got those Protoman helper bots or the World Tournament robots.

also, it should be noted that the robot masters of MM6 (blizzard man, centaur man, flame man, knight man, plant man, tomahawk man, wind man, and yamato man) were all designed specifically to fight in a world championship.

god this game series was stupid. no wonder it's dead

>GOD TIER
MM2, MM3, MM IV, X1

>HIGH TIER
MM5, MM7, MM9, MM III, MM V, Power Fighters, X5, Z3, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, MMBN2, MMBN3

>MID TIER
MM1, MM4, MM I, Power Battle, X2, X3, X4, Z1, Z2, Z4, L1, L2, MMBN, MMBN5, MMBN6, Starforce 3

>LOW TIER
MM6, MM10, MM II, MM&B, MMBN4, Starforce 1, ZX, ZX Advent

>UNFORGIVABLE PIECE OF SHIT TIER
MM8, X6, X7, Starforce 2, Xover (WHY DOES THIS EXIST), the games for the PC and most of the spinoffs.

x had the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=sfb79vnpcxk

I don't see why not.

nigga who cares about lore in a megaman game anyway, you're d dude that kills robots and steals their cool powers what more do you need

DUSTMAN!

Shame they also had to get rid of the THICC, but the cameo design is nice as well

I liked the first gameboy port of X, megaman X-treme

You don't think MMV was god tier? I gotta give them bonus points for all new robot masters AND the return of the Megaman Killers.

>DUST MAN
>Power is collecting garbage
>We totally need a robot master's power to do that one for us!

Okay so for the record here ITT

>1
Built by Dr. Light and Dr. Wily, the "first" of their kind

>2
Revenge built by Wily

>3
Production series bots

>4
Dr. Cossack built

>5
Possibly more production built

>6
Privately built fighters for tournament

>7
Wily's ace in the hole if he ever were imprisoned

>8
What the fuck

>9
Light's bots again, this time convinced by Wily they were going to be scrapped

>10
More production line with a virus fueling them

Being completely useless for 99% of the game and then being the one weapon that damages the final form of Wily, and it's the last weapon you try because everything else had been useful up to that point.

>implying a one man garbage collector is bad

I'd put MM9 up one, MM IV down two, swap X4 and X5, drop MMBN1 down one, drop MM5 down 2, raise MM6, MM10, and ZX up one. Pretty good, though.

snake man's power also does damage

wily can't fight snakes, dude

Man he doesn't even look happy doing that. It's like he knows what a shit existence it is to be Charmy The Bee

That's a mercy killing.

You don't see the advantage of a robot that can succ?

Okay, what is he, the santa claus of garbage? traveling the whole world collecting garbage from people in one night? There would be more efficient ways of automating trash collection

What's interesting about Shadow Man is that he's the only robot master to share sprite poses with Mega Man (jump, slide, and throw). Perhaps he was the original version of Bass? A shadow of Mega Man, so to speak.

are you sure they didnt just run out of space again like with the megaman clone/elec man's pattern

>Built by Dr. Light and Dr. Wily, the "first" of their kind
Generally accepted that Light built them and Wily stole them. I'm not sure Wily even helping was canon. He may have just been jealous.

>3
>Production series bots
A joint effort of Wily and Light for real, this time. They were built for the purpose of collecting the "energy elements" to activate Gamma, the planetary defense robot. Because Wily was totally a good choice in partner for this project.

man we make a shit load of garbage so I can totally see the need for that one

>Generally accepted that Light built them and Wily stole them.
by mega cucks such as yourself perhaps. they were a true collaboration because they both had the same ideologies

Santa can deliver presents around the world all in one night, so obviously a robot built to his route but to pick up trash would be perfect.

Where do you place MM Powered-Up and MMHX? Unless you're not counting remakes in your list.

Great list btw.

So that DOES leave the room open for Shadow and Top being "Megaman killers"

le contrarian faec

I think we all know who your REAL favorite robot master is.

I'm positive they couldn't reference new poses. Just because they have similar spites doesn't mean they are done to occupy less space. Shadow and Mega have different body patters, so their identical sprites would have to be duplicated.

Plus he's a tad bit larger than Mega.

>traveling the whole world collecting garbage from people in one night
How is that even not efficient you already proved me that I was right

The original 6 are Light numbered robots. Wily fancied himself a genius and stole them. Ruby Spears introduced the theory that Wily helped. I'm not sure if this is ever stated in game canon. By all means, prove me wrong though. I'm not 100% on this.

Left them out because I really really hated both and didn't feel my perception was objective enough. Suggest a reasonable tier.

>those nubmarks

If that's yours, clean that shit goddamn

I'm sorry, but that's wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=si8HiBgcg_U

He's a sentient bipedal fucking roomba. That sounds pretty useful to me.

It's not a party unless Dynamo is around!

>theme+man
>noun+animal
What was the better naming convention for the bosses?

I remember that one sprite comic where they portrayed Dynamo as Disco Stu. I'm sure it was also the same one where they portrayed X and Zero as game, and the same one that had an alcoholic donut steel.

useful but honestly let's face it, once he deigned the purpose of his existence it's no wonder he would join wily

Nice mullet.

His stage was fun and he looks cool when he turns into a motorcycle..
I sound 5
youtu.be/ZEoD0E7btPI

they portrayed X and Zero as *gay

He isn't one of the robots who joined Wily. He followed Cossack, who was acting out of desperation for Kalinka.

>I sound 5
That's the average post.

Considering how abstract the maverick names got even within that formula, I'm gonna have to go with robot master naming convention.

So we all in agreement that Proto is way better than Dynamo yes?

I'm a sucker for shields users even if he only used it barely in the games

>HE is NOT my boyFRIEND
What did she mean by this?

I'm pretty sure I could still muscle memory my way through MM4, in reverse weakness order. I played that game a little too much

my friend of dark skinned pigmentation

Harpuia is the my favorite reploid.

Loyal to humanity and Copy X to a fault, but he played fair and even saved Zero's life.

>Brings down a colony because some dude made a passing comment
>Attacks the hunter base to delay their operations
>Attacks it AGAIN for shits and giggles
>Still fucking around one game later
>Calls Zero out on his Jesus syndrome
>Gorgeous hair
>Best theme

defensive jumps were pretty sick in MM10 though. And I assume MM9, I never played as him there.

He used his shield during his dash in power fighters