Can we bury this meme?

a pc equivalent to ps4.5 or x1.5 would be worth $1500

the 750ti meme days are over thanks to games purposely leaking/abusing Vram

it would be around $750

>a pc equivalent to ps4.5 or x1.5 would be worth $1500
I didn't know they released the hardware specs for the new consoles, what are they?

teraflops only they released. specs so high that they Blacked the boyfriend of my wife's son

Good quality part tend to be more expensive at customer levels than whole sale.

So not only are you losing by buying retail you are paying more money for buying premium parts.

I for one would not use anything other than a 80 Plus Silver and up.

And then we get into a PC case.... Anything I like cost around 120-250.

Console fag:
Buy ps4 at launch price $400
Pay year subscription since launch $180
Buy ps4.5 at launch price $500
Pay 3 years more $180

$1260 dollars my friend.

With that money you can build a gtx1080 build and play at 4k or 2k at 120 fps in many games

1080p is all we need though and anything over 30fps is a meme

above 30fps & 1080p is for autists/manchildren/fedoras

always has been

Even 30fps is a meme, Bloodborne is GOTYAY and that goes as low as 9fps in multiplayer

are the console fags still in the delusion that the ps4.5 will be running games at 4k? i've been out of the loop

>can we bury this meme?
Not as long as le reddit master race is on Sup Forums to keep pushing it.

That's the same case I have, too.
>Pay year subscription since launch $180
I've had a PS4 since launch and I've never paid for PS Plus. PS4.5 isn't a new console, it's the same one with newer hardware and isn't required to play new games. You're literally making up costs because you can't handle the fact that PCs actually do cost a lot of money if you want to get a better experience than on a console.

how much is 350 pounds sterling in rebel money? I don't keep up with the colonists

Pc users make this change constantly isn't a problem, but for users who has spend on the first ps4 and they're going to buy the new ps4 are going to spend that money, and well if you never payed psplus it's okay for you but mostly of the ps4 users are soo retarded to pay for something that is free

$500, I don't know why he put pounds as the currency because you're far more likely to see people claiming you can build a PC that's 10 times better than the PS4 for $350 instead of $500.

>I've never paid for PS Plus
Why not? Are you okay with paying $60 for a game and only having access to half its content?

Not all games have an online feature or online multiplayer, you know.

I agree with you that it's better to have online because I personally like online play, but it's definitely not necessary for many titles.

>barely any grasp of the English language and talking about how console players are retarded
Ignored.
I don't buy multiplayer games on console, and claiming that half of the content in PS4 games is multiplayer is dumb. Even MGSV lets you play FOB Invasions without PS Plus.

$350 really isn't enough unless you buy used and get lucky, $500 sounds more reasonable

literally retarded

New consoles are gtx 960 or r9 380x tier. Good for 1080p but still like 200 bucks. Console CPUs are typically garbage as well so it's not like you have to buy an i5 or something to get console performance.

>Console CPUs are typically garbage as well

They're AMD and they're not using Zen since Zen wasn't even a rumor back when they released, of course they're garbage
About the only console out right now that isn't AMD is the Wii U, they're on IBM's PowerPC

That's the point, PC reddit race pretends that $350 will get you something with the specs of 2 PS4s put together. $500 is the realistic number, but they act like just because you can steal RAM from school computers and spend 15 months scouring eBay for deals on used parts building a PC is cheaper than buying a console.

>specs so high that they Blacked the boyfriend of my wife's son
what

Buying a pc for console specs is literally retarded unless all you want to play is csgo or lol. You should just save up for another two weeks or a month and buy something with better value. The best part of having a pc is cranking shit up and playing higher framerates, I have no idea why someone would call a ps4-tier toaster a "gaming pc."

If you wanted to play everything medium settings, you could buy a used i5 2400 Dell Desktop for about 125)Aim for one with 4GB or more of ram), a GTX 750TI for like 100 bucks.and a new power source for like 50. Install windows 7 for 60. 15 dollar mouse and keyboard combo, hook it up to your TV so you don't have to buy a monitor.

Blammo, 350 dollar computer that will keep up with the PS4.5 and Bone.5. They'll all play at better FPS at 1080 and medium/high settings.

750ti Master Race reporting in

>can literally play 99.999999999% of PC games in max settings

stay mad

There's no reason to have a PC that is as fast as the PS4 or a PS4, given the fact there's not enough good games to justify paying $400 either on a console or a videocard.

By that price you can obtain yourself a PS3 and a bunch of actually good games, and get a neat controller in the process to play the actually good games that your current PC can run, which are many, MANY games.

hispanic bro and mostly of hispanic can't read in english.

pc gaming is a meme.
you'll find the same people recommending those shitty builds and then blaming the shitty performance of the latest bad port on the potato they just suggested

i can play max setting on the shittiest of dx11 cards, doesnt mean your shitty 750 will give u decent framerate

yeah it will

then maybe reddit should go fuck itself

>i can max any game toasterfags are the worst

This kills the Ps4