So I decided to farm some achievements for DaS1...

so I decided to farm some achievements for DaS1, is it still possible to level up covenants in multiplayer or is it dead ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bbYvH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't drop that ________

Stop posting this fucking pic?

You don't need multiplayer to level up covenants for achievements.

just post the image of the crow already

back the fuck off?!

>the image
Which one, there are many

Which one?
imgur.com/a/bbYvH

this one

delete this

As someone who hasn't played the game, how do you know this thing is a crow if it's invisible?

There are other crows you can see

Why is there a random panel from Torikissa in there?

all of them

Well I played it on ps3 just a little while back and the multiplayer is still pretty alive. I still get invaded all the time in it

Ornifex x Pickle-Pump-a-Pee-Rum when

You should be able to, I did it back in the day. Most covenants level up via humanity which is very easily farmed off rats. Dragon scales are dropped from the blue wyverns outside of new londo in that valley where the dracozombie was, and ears are farmed off crow harpies in the painted world.

The only one that might be a problem is the forest covenant that ranks up by getting auto summoned and killing the host, but I'm not sure if the covenant rewards for that count towards any achievement. If it does it should be easy to find someone to help you since I think it only needed a few successful kills.

since when did she have such great abs

I've been re-playing DS1 recently and I'll still often see ghosts of other players running around and blood stains

About the time she got a great ass, too

Just checked, the covenant rewards for forest fags are a divine blessing and ring of fog. Divine blessings are worthless and you can get the ring from snuggly. There's no achievement for ranking up covenants so yeah, you can get all cheevos offline.

Having recently gotten into the series, I'm really not seeing how I'll be able to do darkmoon or warrior of sunlight. I played the 1st run blind and now on NG+ its probably impossible due to being high SL, something like 125-135 right now I think. Nobody summons me and searching for sinners gives no results.

And I sure as hell ain't doing NG. Still haven't finished dlc content in NG+.