PlayStation E3 Experience 2016 announced

>Sony Interactive Entertainment is bringing back its PlayStation E3 Experience this year, simulcasting its E3 2016 press conference to over 85 movie theaters across the United States, Canada, and for the first time, Latin America.

>Fans in attendance will go home with special PlayStation goods, including a commemorative Coca-Cola E3 Experience Cup and #37 from the PlayStation Collectible Card series that first debuted at PlayStation Experience 2015 in December. There will also be a digital gift basket, but it’s contents “will have to remain a surprise for now.”

>Tickets for the PlayStation E3 Experience 2016 will be available for free starting tomorrow, May 31 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET via PlayStation.com. Once tickets run out at any particular location, Sony will be taking names to go down on a wait list, as it has a select number of seats reserved for wait list attendees.

youtu.be/4nIp8CLWmSU

gematsu.com/2016/05/playstation-e3-experience-2016-announced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nIp8CLWmSU
youtube.com/watch?v=ieB51rHpQ4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watch movies get announced in a movie theatre
seems about right

Have fun in your bedroom alone instead then.

>Movie theatre

This is like fucking Pottery, Sony really knows their audience is casual as fuck.

>watch e3 in a movie theater with a bunch of fat neckbeards

no

>I don't like to go to movie theaters instead i just rather stay in my basement alone

Actually, it's more likely to be dudebros and teenagers that would care about movie shit.

>Basement

I live in Florida, a basement is literally impossible to build.

>one of them is in my city
>9pm after I get off work

Maybe Ill go, but do I REALLY want to be around a bunch of fat sweaty nerds?

I really hope they get booed when they announce the PS4.5. If people legitimately cheer - and it's not those hired people that cheer they put in the audience these days - this industry is retarded. Inb4 retarded fanboys.

This is a sony thing no PC or Nintendo
Sony is filled with dudebros now

You....you didnt get the joke...

why would you go though? the enhanced audio and picture doesnt add anything to the experience of being marketed to.

yeah to watch movies, not a fucking video game conference

>Now

The fanbase has honestly always been pretty dudebro.

You gotta remember that the most popular games on Sony systems have always been casual dudebro shit like GTA.

>now

because free shit

>You gotta remember that the most popular games on Sony systems have always been casual dudebro shit like GTA

>AAA heavily marketed game of a very well known franchise is one of the best selling

No shit sherlock.

>You gotta remember that the most popular games on Sony systems have always been the most heavily marketed triple A games just like on every other system

yeah ok

Next step is group meetups and weekly events. The step after that is signing your life away to sea org.

When you have over 40 million sold there's bound to be dude bros. But the main Japanese audience is still there to, the fact is Sony has everyone now.

Wait what It's free? You sure? I might go then

Aaay DIOS MIO!
Are they coming to the Mexico city?

yes Im sure you nerd

just watch the video

youtube.com/watch?v=4nIp8CLWmSU

Most likely, yes.

>Details about Latin America will be announced soon on PlayStation Blog Latin America

>Closest theater is a four hour drive away

Clearly not worth going to then. It will be shit anyway.

An hour for me..will the digital gift basket be worth? Fuu

Someone should record this.

I bet it's nothing but sonyggers yelling FUK DA XBOX !

Do you live on a secluded island off the coast of Barbatos? How the hell are you 4 hours from the nearest theatre?

>Be mexican
>Go to PS E3 Experience
>Full of underageb& "Rat kids" and their poorfag parents that can't even afford a PS4
>Brodcast isn't dubbed or subbed in spanish so they can't undestand what's going on

Closest theater on the list, I live in NM but the only theater we have for it is in ABQ

>He didn't watch last year.

YEAR

OF

DREAMS

WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS TIME Sup Forums !?

>CRASH
>AGENT
>GOD OF WAR 4

GIVE IT TO ME

>will the digital gift basket be worth?
apparently last year it was garbage, nice if you were going anyway, but definitely not worth going just for that

oh boy cant wait for Sony to show off No Man's Scam for a third time and then announce games that wil come out 2019!

Crash isn't happening, Activision still owns the franchise

>Missouri location is kansas city, not st louis

for what purpose

Can you post a link?

I'm talking about it being shown in theaters.

I want to see the gathering of the sony ponies and see them cheer as dear leader sells them kick starters and PSN price increases

Not him but
1) Free digital shit (They said it will be better this year. Although I imagine at best will be 1 year of PSN+)
2) Fun to be with a crowd.

>no theatres in nova scotia

cant say im surprised though

>Sony charges people to watch the most boring conference

It's basically a cult at this point

It's free you dolt

>retard speaks out of his ass because he in an inbred

Do you even know how to read?

It's free and you are getitng free stuff

But again Sup Forums is full of idiots.

Its free.

That fact that you're thinking of going is disgusting enough.

I feel like the big white letters are unnecessary. Is there a version without the words?

>defends dear leader

It's like a cult . No denying that.

Does it offend you that I posted an image of your prophet ?

Or is chad warden your prophet ?

Industry insider here. God of War 4 will be announced and gameplay will be shown. Screencap this.

Get out of here retard.

>only one in SoCal
>yet two in Colorado

Do they not realize that fucking Los Angeles has more than triple the population of dude weed lmao: the State?

Chad warden is the prophet. Kaz is our dear leader.

You too can join brother. Only need a business email and you can sign up at neogaf.

You'll have to be more smug and walk around with your nose up high, to the heavens. Fit yourself with a fedora and carry a DS4 around your belt loop. Only then can you be one of us.

We gather at e3. From there we will attack viciously online. Sending death threats to sites that dare criticize lord Sonys precentstion and also those that praise Nintendo, PC, or the shitbox devil. Even in the slightest

It's a 24/7 job . Are you committed ?

how amusing.

Wonder how fast the SoCal tickets will go in contrast to how few people will go to the colorado ones

Microsoft owns B&K yet that didn't stop their original creators to make a new one

Industry insider here.

COD WILL BE SHOWN

SCREENCAP THIS.

No shit. God of bore 4 is always shown and no one ever gives a fuck.

yeah he did we get it funny 2006 meme PCuck. Enjoy your hat service lol SO FUNNAH

>missing out on all the retarded Sup Forums shit during E3
not for the world

Sony only does these theater things if they have megaton announcements to do.

Expect Sup Forums to shut down from damage control once the sony conference ends again.

Whats the point of another GOW anyway? He literally killed everything in 3. Literally everything there was nothing left.

If they need another hack and slash so badly just make Heavenly Sword 2 but with good combat. The setting was decent enough.

They do it every year.

Last year was shit and they still did it.

Sony doesn't have any big announcements ever . They just get overhyped for nothing announcements .

When was the last time ain't announced anything great ?

Because it sure seems to me like it's always the same games for years and years in a row. No mans sly for the 4th time . Last guardian for the 9th time.

THANK GOS UNCHARTED IS OUT , otherwise they'd show it for the 5th time !

This time he kills yahweh

>last year
>shit
>Shenmue 3
>FF7 remake
>The last guardian
>FF Versus 13

really?

>Last year was shit and they still did it.

Erm, no? Everyone lose their shit when VII remake was announced.

Last year was literally the E3 people have been dreaming about for the past decade in WHAT IF IT REALLY HAPPENED way.

How is it bad?

>IGN
>SMT IV: Apocalypse is a fantastic turn-based RPG, but its story is quite derivative of GoW 4

>kicks tarter
>remake
>last guardian for the 9th time
>final faggotry 5thousandXMVII

this is why Sony doesn't give a fuck. You idiots let them off the hook too easily. They can come up on stage, take a steaming dump and leave.

You'd all call it art and applaud Sony for being brave

Not the same guy but I own a ps4 and think most of sony's shit is garbage. Stop getting upset friend

>you'll never be this mad

Feels good

>Feels good having corporate cock in your ass.

I'm a consumer not a corporate whore

Sshhhhh

Sshhhhh

Let the asspain flow though you

They showed games that people wanted

Unlike certain companies than only announce toys or bring one shit game to E3.

Are you still upset that Nintendo is only showing Zelda?

Why do sony fanboys always resort to ad hominem?

>strawman
Every time.
No one cares about Zelda anymore either

Because they are a cult like the other user said.

FF was not Sony's announcement, it was Squares.

Someone wrote into Giant Bomb and said that was the entire experience. People yelling "Fuck Xbox! Fuck Nintendo! Fuck PC!" and having the worst body odor

The real life version of this. Someone needs to record it for the cringe festival

It makes me sad that you think this is a good list.

I know. It's why you are upset about no Metroid.

Never played metroid.

You know what else is a funny 2006 meme? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GIMME GIMME GIMME

SONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>I go to movie theaters to watch E3 presentations

>I'm a casual normalfag shitter

>those girls in the background

this KILLS the nintOndo

I was just thinking that. Makes the image much hotter.

>literally making the same joke for the fourth year in a row

>Nintendo couldn't even afford to do this if they wanted to.

Feels good

>Shenmue 3
That's all I needed.

Tokyo jungle 2 or a new wild arms

>implying it wasn't recorded
youtube.com/watch?v=ieB51rHpQ4Q

Nintendo

>We are only showing Zelda at E3 and even though you hate the Wii U we will tell you nothing about our next generation platform :)
>Also fuck you, our exclusive Zelda previews will only be available to the press aka SJW and feminists who did nothing but shit on us

Sony
>Gamescom, Paris Game Show, Playstation conference in December, and we still have stuff to show you at E3 so get hype
>Even if you can't make it to LA we will try to emulate the experience in theaters so you can also feel the E3 hype because we care about you alot

I wonder why Sup Forums likes Nintendon't so much... seriously they treat you like an abusive husband would treat his bitch and yet you still suck that dick non-stop lol

Another pool soul afflicted by the disease that causes him to interject memewords like "SJW" and "feminist" into otherwise unrelated posts.

And yet, he isn't wrong.

will people be yelling stuff and reacting?

I'd rather shitpost with Sup Forums or streamers instead

It's only ad hominem if he claims to win the argument. He's just teasing you because you're acting like a faggot.

Why not make a joke that has never been so true?