What went wrong, Sup Forums?

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegala.com/animeangels
youtube.com/watch?v=HAXXTVqKg2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's only so many good games out there to offer

Honestly, I think the fact that they started offering Indie and low-rate garbage instead of sticking to triple A games is what became an issue.

if triple A games became the norm, no one would buy triple A games regularly. besides, they've always been more of a rarity i thought

>"Encore"

It used to be about the good will payment system and a way to find hidden gems among indie games, and a compelling fundraiser for charities. Now it's become all commercialized and full of trash and tier-locked bonuses. If I buy one nowadays I put the whole thing towards a single worthwhile charity, or whichever studio developed the game that I bought the bundle for.

This.

Because is no longer humble, no indie. And it is barely even a bundle if you don't pay enough to get the tier locked bonuses.

well if Sup Forums doesn't like the humble bundle anymore i guess i'll just stop buying extra bundles to give away every tuesday

>Check HB right now due to Sup Forumsiral thread
>Same bundle I bought last time
They could had released one with Syndicate, Siege or Far Cry Primal.

Ton answer the OP, exactly this, rehashes, every time.
That or mobile indie bullshit, and there is indiegala if you like to eat shit.

indiegala is actually really good

this is one of the best bundles I have ever seen

indiegala.com/animeangels

and? its not like Sup Forums is one person, and most of posters in this thread are most likely not beggars

>Stock anime VN for $4.99
Those "How to draw manga" books sure are paying for themselves right now.

The bundle is essentially Go Go Nippon for a $1. VN is disgusting.
You cannot play those games without feeling like Grade A autismo champ.

>this is one of the best bundles I have ever seen

You must have some really low standards. It's nothing but kusoge.

Go Go Nippon is fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAXXTVqKg2M

>when it started
Indie devs giving their games out for cheap for a charitable cause and a little money.

>what it is now
>AAA publishers squeezing their trash for as much loose change as possible.

They're running out of games to offer.

If they did it less frequently, and maybe even with a smaller number of games, it could be neat.

nothing?

Anyone trading their spare shit for other spare shit?
if so, post what do you have and what other bundle games you may want and I will make offers

i have a boy and his blob and human resource machine

Over time they started adding different layers and reshaping the original idea, so it stopped being humble.

>it's pay what you want!
>oh but you need to pay 1$ now to be able to actually play those games
>we also have a total of 3 paywalls for you
>we no longer give additional games at a later date to people that bought the bundle unless you pay the price in the second paywall
>hope you like 1 steam key for all the games in that bundle

god forbid i want to share keys for games i already own with friends.
should rename themselves to humble jew bundle.

Anything else?

ideally looking for past bundles:

ARK Survival
RUST
TALOS
BANISHED
Trochlight ii
FF!$ ARR 30 days trial
Rocket League
mad max

>we no longer give additional games at a later date to people that bought the bundle unless you pay the price in the second paywall
You still get 3 games for one dollar.

>hope you like 1 steam key for all the games in that bundle
Literally publisher dependant. In all the bundles ~8-9 I've bought last 6 month or so none of them have had a single key. The only one that I can think of is the Sega bundle(?)

It was never going to be a good deal to give everything for literally any price, the system was abused with bots and shit to buy tons and tons for lowest possible dosh amount.

Pay what you want is a fucking terrible idea to begin with.

They should be less paywally and just severe discounts

1000 people buying shit for 1cent is what fucks everyone else over. Regardless of what data or anyone claims otherwise IMO

I have mad max

What do you have?

I'm offering something of equal bundle tier value. DOn't expect me to offer AAA game that never was bundled.

Post wishlsit and I will see

They stopped being creative. they should have done a humble underrated bundle with like dark sector, singularity, dark void and dark void zero, maybe timeshift. a bunch of kids will buy it and find a couple diamonds in the rough.

Instead we get the same recycled bundles that cycle through every 3-4 months

Unless they get publishers on board those bundles won't happen.