Pick one and only one

pick one and only one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUiYyZyoOH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to go with ps2 for dat dere library.
GameCube coming in a close second for pretty sweet titles.
Then xbox.

GC

Xbox
JSRF 4 LIFE

>pretending the dreamcast doesnt exist

whatever pleb

Lamecube.

Yeah, when you post games like that you're not going to get a rise out of me.

It's a tough choice, but Gamecube, since it's what I had as a kid.

b8

PS2, no contest.

Is the joke that the only worthwhile games are multiplat?

no joke here senpai

>sequels
>not even exclusives
>sanic
Psh, not even.

PS2

... ok. So you agree that the correct choice is PS2?

yes, but to ignore the dreamcast is just being ignorant

>sequels

nigga what? a majority of these games arent even sequels

ps2. DESU SENPAI

Game cube, because it also has the best version of most dreamcast games.

Why, exactly? Because it had some games everybody else played on a better system?

For self defense?
Xbox of course. Fucker could stop a freight train with all that weight.

Gamecube has melee

all the exclusives got ported over once it died. i could emulate all ps2 gamse now so i guess ps2 is garbage too

GC because it has melee.

>ignoring the dreamcast when it started off 6th gen and had arguably one of the best console launch

someone was alive during 9/9/99

Did you not read the OP, or are you just a really aggressive fanboy who came here to argue regardless of how much sense you were making?

ps2 fat is buff as fuck as well tho

wasnt*

PS2.

he didnt say whats the best 6th gen console to play in 2016

Gamecube, but the only PS2 I played on was my cousins', and they only got shitty unmemorable games and none of the staples of the console.

I'll probably try emulating Shadow of the Colossus, what other really notable 10/10 PS2 games are there?

i will never understand why people post this when most ps2 multiplats looked like dogshit compared to the xbox version

GameCube all day. Tenouttaten system

PS2, it has a better library than the others. I'll be ok with Heihachi in SC2 instead of Spawn or Link, as long as it means that I can play my fighting games and Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

PS2 has more good games, but Gamecube has them replayable classics.

PS2, but narrowly.

Dreamcast without any hesitation whatsoever.

And yet there are sequels listed. I don't get your point ?

lol thug 2 what a joke just play thug pro on pc

I had a friend with a Dreamcast. Nobody else ever had one. I don't actually remember playing anything on it. I just remember the dumb little tomogatchi memory cards. Seems pretty clear that I didn't miss anything.

Ok? What's your point? Why are you arguing for the console with the library you already told me was worse?

Dreamcast, no contest!

Playstation 1.

Dreamcast for the abundant arcade games, then Cube for the Ninty stuff, then Xbawks for the best multiplats and some good exclusives, and I won't even bother with the PS2 because of its god awful 480i un-anti-aliased garbage and terrible outdated controller.

whats the point of saying their sequels in the pic when the majority of the games arent even sequels? what the fuck is wrong with sequels anyways?

i only agreed that all its exclusives got ported over after it died. just stfu

Gamecube
>Good multiplayer games
>Good single player games
>GBA addon
>Comfy screen addon
>Wavebird

I pick Xbox and emulate PS2 and Gamecube...fuck the Dreamcast.

>fuck the Dreamcast.
kys faggot

>i dont know jack shit about the dreamcast so its automatically shit!

3/10

>i only agreed that other consoles superior libraries. just stfu

Ok, so it's the fanboy thing?

What do I not know about it? You guys are sitting here yelling at me about how lackluster its library was. What am I supposed to take away from this?

What is your point?

>PS2
For muh games

25 and under will pick ps2 or gamecube depending on what their parents bought them

25 and over will pick dreamcast,

only faggots pick xbox

There are circumstances I can understand recommending sequels to (if they play different like jade cocoon and 2) but you actually out 2 house of the deads on there. Just pick a definitive game and remove filler.

Sup Forums is casual JRPG waifufag central, so of course the PS2 will win here.

no one is yelling at you. just pointing out what a retard you are. some people just prefer dreamcast and the games it had. just because after it died and exlusives got ported over, doesnt mean it was shit. i loved playing my ps2 and xbox but i can play almost all of them on something else. i have no reason to go back to ps2 at this point especially when all of its online games have been shut down. cant play socom 2 online, guess its dog shit system

>No Phantasy Star Online
off yourself.

>just because after it died and exlusives got ported over, doesnt mean it was shit.

So, to be clear: it failed completely, died and everything good about it was found somewhere else... but it was good because?

No. Really. What in the world is your point?

>he thinks house of the dead and typing of the dead are the same game

you cant be more retarded

but user, why recommend PSO when PSO2 is available? :^)

Im not going to lie, I can actually feel the aneurysm forming.

I'm 30 and didn't have any of thouse. Only an idiot would pick dreamcast (for playing).

>30 years old and cant spell those

right.

It's better on GCN though?

Do you guys notice that most PS2 owners seem to be total plebeians when it comes to vidya?

For starters, you see lots of posters saying "PS2 era" instead of "6th gen." Nobody says "Gamecube era" or "Xbox era" like an idiot. PS2 owners also frequently refer to multiplats as "that one PS2 game." This is because most PS2 owners on Sup Forums had parents that just bought them the console that was the most popular, and they grew up with the PS2, so they forced themselves to believe it was the best 6th gen platform, rather than the weakest.

Just look at the best-selling PS2 games compared to the best-sellers on other platforms. The most popular PS2 games were all shovelware, it only had precious few "must-play" games.

ps2 was the wii of 6th gen

Dreamcast all the way only because it's harder to find and play its exclusives.

This for me.Gen 6 was the last time being a idort was actually great. Litearally nonone lost gen 6 since every system was great, maybe dreamcastfags with the premature death but they still got a good library while it lasted.

Fuck do I miss gen 6.

Not english native and shitposting from my bed in the morning.

good morning user

ps2 not even hard

Plus is, but not for the asking price it fetches now

PS2, everytime.

>Most games
>A lot of GC stuff got ported to PS2 anyways
>A lot of PS2 exclusives were really good
>Only lose out on some awesome Nintendo games and exclusives (Ikaruga, Super Mario Sunshine, the Resident Evil Remakes, etc)
>Only lose out on some Xbox exclusives (Fable, Ninja Gaiden Black, Steel Battalion, Otogi 1/2)

PS2 is like.. the only real choice by sheer library alone.

>implying a lot of ps2 games didnt get ported over to the xbox

>For starters, you see lots of posters saying "PS2 era" instead of "6th gen."

Considering the sales, it may as well have been the PS2 era

In that case BB is and that's free.

Original Xbox. No contest.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUiYyZyoOH0

Just look at all this shit. You can do everything with that machine

and yet no one refers to 7th gen as the wii era

Dreamcast > PS2
Game Cube > PS2
Xbox > PS2

All the PS2's best games were on better hardware or PC

Because while the Wii sold well and made big profits for Nintendo it wasn't as far ahead of its competitors in sales like the PS2 was.

PS2 had sales which were triple all of the competitors combined.

>A lot of GC stuff got ported to PS2 anyways
>playing games like resident evil 4 on ps2

i would rather die desu

????

Tere hommikust sullegi. Tuleb ilus päev.

>actually defending the ps2 port

i have seen it all

XBOXHUEG, also had the best SNES emulator in a console so far.

Not really following your logic, especially considering the OP. There's no clarification on why I'm picking this, but I'm just going to assume I'm stuck with that as my only option for the rest of my life.

The PS2 seems the obvious choice, especially when you factor in backwards compatibility with the PS1. The Gamecube with the Gameboy Player addon would probably be my secondary choice. The only games I cared about on the XBox were Gauntlet, Halo, and Ninja Gaiden, which is about as long a list of Dreamcast exclusives I cared about.

Aside from a few notable exceptions, if the best xbox/PS2 games came out today they'd get called derivative trash.

If the best gamecube games came out today they'd be called unique and interesting.

Now, a lot of that is because the best PS2/xbawkz games went through a "Seinfeild Isn't Funny" type deal. They were the best so they got copied the most so now they're kinda boring.

The gamecube's library, meanwhile, is almost entirely made up of hidden gems. No one copied F-zero GX or Air Ride or Baten Kaitos or Killer 7 or Eternal Darkness or Chibi Robo cuz no one fucking played them.

But I'll take the gamecube, who's games are actually unique, over the PS2/xbox that just play worse versions of games I've already played.

Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet & Clank are all worth a try. Gran Turismo is pretty fun even without a fancy setup.

I thought it was a frame rate issue.

I've only played the ps3 remastering

>eternally butthurt

all of the dreamcasts most relevant exclusives got ported to ps2

PS2 is interlaced shit. I hate interlaced graphics.
I remember connecting Dreamcast to PC monitor via VGA, and it was mind-blowing. That 480p rendering.

and yet the superior version was on the dreamcast

PS2 has the only faithful version of Street Fighter III: Third Strike.

I'd have to pick it for that game alone.

Are we on a desert island or something? Is that why we're making this choice?

How's the Dreamcast version?

More content with a very slight graphical downgrade, sounds like a Gamecube faggot has some leftover sour grapes in the fridge.

>what is shenmue

Slower compared.

and yet there were ps2 games that were ported over to the xbox that got more content and a higher graphical upgrade

>Speed is the exact same on Xbox and PS2, which are both a little faster than the arcade. DC not only has input lag (messing up parry timing among all else) but the version is based on revision 3 in the arcades so it has missing Aegis Reflector unblockables. The PS2 and Xbox versions (based on revision 2) are considered accurate enough to use in console tournament play although there are a few trivial discrepancies from the CPS3 (e.g. no blue Aegis Reflector).

And yet we're literally only talking about Resident Evil 4. Are you retarded?

PS2, easy.