Tomorrow is the day, bros

Tomorrow is the day, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/pmercz.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Digital only
I'll wait for a sale

For overly gross, perverse, immature shit?

Yaaay, I'm so happy.

>>>/reddit/

>That spoiler image
Why was that released

Sophie was good times. Finally I can talk to Sup Forums about it.

What about the OP image is gross and perverse? At least go say that in a Senran thread.

What?
Then what the hell did I preorder from fucking GameStop?

Vita is digital only
PS4 get a physical release

>alienating target audience with fatshaming jokes is a good idea guys!!
Gust don't want our money it seems.

I'll wait for the plus version.

>playing JRPGs on the Shita

enjoy your sub 30 fps and shitty textures

What's the problem? He IS too fat.

Have fun waiting.

>>>/tumblr/
also kill yourself perhaps

some people need to know that their weight is a hindrance and a liability and sometimes a fucking disability.

What time will be the digital release?

Arland trash all over again. They should've stick to Dusk series desu.

What the FUCK is wrong with that overstretched font

But is tomorrow also the day for Europe?

will wait for pc port

Is it really tomorrow
england is the 10th think, sucks

7th for burger land and 10th for eurpoor

wow Sophie no need to be savage

Choose wisely

Some of those girls aren't alchemists...

jessica was underrated

>No Vayne, Raze and Logy
At least show your mistakes

Is it easy to do everything in one play through?

in this one yeah, no time limit

Does picking Shallie give you both Shallies? That would make me consider picking them over Meruru.

Though I would really pick Cordelia if I truly had a choice.

>Jess instead of Vayne

source

Put it on pc or I don't care anymore. Last one I played was Rorona.

Best I can do for you is give you a link to the full image. Hell if I know who edited it or where I got it from.

a.pomf.cat/pmercz.jpg

>Beggar race

Embarrassing.

>Sophie, Guilty Gear, and Odin Sphere all release tomorrow

god fucking help me

The characters seems fun

>we won't get the DLC costumes

>Vita

not sure what you were expecting m8.

Mana Khemia always

Why the fuck not?

Will this game have dual audio? Also, is there any male characters as the protagonist?

yes
no

The girl I would choose isn't an alchemist, though. She's an apothecary.

Being fat is a problem and it's unhealthy. It's not bad to disencourage being fat and getting those fat weebs to start working a sweat because their waifu says so. It's rather a good idea.

JRPGS are very comfy on a portable comfortable gaming device.

PS4 - > Vita?

> tomorrow
But it came out today

I should be getting my collectors in the mail any minute

I seriously started losing weight some years ago cause I thought to myself if my waifu was real she wouldn't like a fat guy. Now I'm fit and don't feel anything.

Yes!

Usually in the morning around 12PM eastern. Sometimes a bit later. Use the search bar and type it in since it'll show up via search faster than being put up in the front of the store.

How many endings are there?

You mean when PC start emulating PS4 games?
Oh wait...

Don't worry. Surely I'll be able to play some PS4 games on PC by 2030!

I'm torn between Rorona and Escha.

I'm picking Odin Sphere and Sophie, thankfully I was paid today, still, that's over $100...

Have you seen the game, not to mention the promo art, stupid?

Good for you, user, I have to wait until tomorrow since I preordered from fucking GameStop.

Feels bad to be from europe. Have to wait friday release. Also wanted to get physical version, but since there is a chance I wont get it for weekend, I'm just buying digital PS4 version.

I pick Annie.

>moeshit with loli doll dressup

No thanks, I only like good RPGs.

thats the one with the thick thighs right

nobody honestly cares about your opinion

Im still gonna buy the game and have fun and theres nothing you can do about it.

Your choice user, can't really force you to play something you don't like, ye know.

>still not shipped
thanks nisa, you literally have one job when it comes to atelier and you still manage to fuck it up

Being fat in Japan is discouraged and exercise and healthy eating is encouraged.

>nobody honestly cares about your opinion

Neither does anyone with real taste care about your niche shit taste and lust for small girls.

Hate that best girl isn't in your party right from the start.

I'm pretty sure that's the case everywhere.

Maybe, but Japan pushes it a lot more especially to children and younger people. It's why people there are less fat and live longer.

Good post, champ.

Aren't SJWs trying to promote that being fat is good?

lets not talk about sjws

It comes out on the 10th in europe. It better be good. Totori was hot garbage and worst atelier.

Totori suffered from having an "okay" game and not getting much out of the Plus version like Meruru and especially Rorona did.

Faggot.

No. The only thing totori suffered from is brain damage. She was so fucking garbage that I took off her hat.

Yeah, can't wait for Odin Sphere.

By the way, what game is your pic from.

Just her hat?

Why does Homu have more hips than Cordelia?

ITT

I hope this post was worth the ban

Why would I be ban for calling you mentally ill fuck pedophiles?

Homu is created for sex, Cordelia is just a pure, young maiden.

I'm still pissed she wasn't in Meruru.

>In b4 Totori violating copypasta

Does that imply she's in Totori? I just started it after playing and loving Rorona+.

She is.

Yes.

Im jumping from the Arland trilogy to this game. Wish me luck bros

same actually
i'll probably never go back to the dusk trilogy unless they miraculously get ps4 ports somehow

Same

Sounds good. Can't wait to get farther in it.

I used to be hyped as fuck for these games but the piece of shit that Shallie was makes me very doubtful about this one.

Cordelia and Gio were my favorite characters in the Arland series and I find it really silly that Totori had Cordelia but no Gio and Meruru had Gio but no Cordelia.

The game had a weird scaling too it. I'm already playing my game and everything just looks weird because it has those black bar things like you see in movies

My relationship with the Atelier games is very complex.
>First one I played was Totori, beat it and loved it
>Went back and played Rorona, didnt really like it
>Start Meruru, get a little far, loved it
>Find out about the plus versions, and I never got the true endings. Figure I should do that before playing the finale game
>Buy Rorona+, Totori+, and Meruru+
>Trying to get true ending in Rorona+, its better then Rorona but still dont like it that much
>Fuck it forget about the true ending for Rorona+, Im just going to beat it then start and get the true ending for Totori+
>Motivation and progress with Rorona+ dwindles and comes to a complete halt
>Meanwhile on the side I have bought all the dusk games except Shallie since I wanted the collectors editions, haven't played any of them

So I decided Im just stopping everything and starting Sophie. Fresh trilogy, fresh game. Could be just what I need. After I do everything in that game, maybe I can get back into Rorona+. I feel like I just need a break from that game.

Also the game has weird looking movement to it. Sophie looks like she is moving slower then everything around her like she has apporched the speed of light

strange, i always go back to rorona+ when i'm bored. it's by far the best in my opinion
helps that i sold my ps3 and its the only one that i can play by via psnow jew service

Is this in the Japanese version also, or is it just in the English version?

On PS4? Have you tried resizing the screen?

>The Dusk series explained the negative aspects of alchemy, but in Atelier Sophie it returns to the more typical Atelier series theme focusing on the growth of a girl, and we have aimed for a feel-good story filled with warmth.