DEVIL MAY CRY

So what are the odds of DMC5 being announced at E3?

user...

Yes?

Pretty slim.

DMC has gone pachinko, there's no turning back now.

Didn't Itsuno say he was working on a new project earlier this year? I would probably be cool with any action game made by those guys, but I really hope its DMC.

They were doing mo-cap for a Japanese pinball machine, not a new game.

Johnny Yung Bosch is trash.

Capcom already have RE7 and Dead Rising 4 for this year E3, it's unlikely that they'll announce another big title, maybe next year.

Fuck you
His voice is amazing

take a seat

zero
enjoy pachinko nigger

What if that was just to throw us off? What if they have the big announcement prepared to surprise us?

You seem to have forgotten that DMC3 got a pachinko machine right before DMC4 was announced.

2bh I didn't really know about that, don't get your hopes high tho, times have changed.

Yeah. Times have changed. We are getting a RE2 remake. Dragon's Dogma was released on PC and they added Vergil to DMC4.

Sure is nothing but downhill from here.

This.

everyone just enjoys being the jaded gamer now days..

Well to be fair. The latest news from capcom we got is Megaman getting a animated series and he looks like fucking trash and Umbrella Corps existing at all.

>tfw still no payable device that can play dmc4 on the go comfortably

4 mil capcom game is DEVIL MAY CRY 5

REMINDER. Pachink DMC3 was shown a couple weeks before E3 which they then showed DMC4

VERGIL VA spilled the beans. Reuben is at E3 this year for something " Special"

DMC4 sold 3.5 mil

there hasnt been a single game that I enjoyed that didnt become a pachinko machine or given to new devs who ruin anything good about it
give me a good fucking reason not to be jaded

NEVER EVER
Capcom has very little money for new games right now.
>Needed Sony's funding for PS4 port of USFIV and to develop SFV.
>SFV is almost a flop even though SF is the most iconic fighting game franchise ever.
>Deep Down nowhere in sight. Could have taken advantage of the interest in Souls games/Bloodborne/Nioh.
>Phanta rei engine hasn't been used in any games yet. Could be a overly complex engine.
Enjoy your DMC pachislot, Dear Rising 4, and Megaman cartoon tho. :^)

You can use the Nvidia Shield portable or tablet to stream it and play on the go via wifi or tethering. You could also stream it off a laptop if you have one.

I just want Nero to be main character again, but fully developed and with more weapons.
Dante has reached his limit with DMC3 SE Style Switcher Mod there's nothing much you can add to him without radically changing his playstyle.
Nero still has so much potential though.

>Dante has reached his limit
thats what capcom said when we got a reboot

Dmc wont be at e3, capcom will show monster hunter re7 and dead rising 4.

dmc will be at sony event.

this doesnt make any sense

Honestly, after all this time, I just want Dante back. He is much more fun to watch and play as than Nero anyway. And how can you think that he reached his limit when they can always come up with new weapons that make him play diferently? they just need some more creativity, which they were severely lacking in 4.

They got called in to make a few new cut sense for a bullshit pachinko machine.

THAT'S IT. AND IT PISSES ME OFF.

How well did DMC4 Special Edition sell?