Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?
strawpoll.me/10429778

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X_j6ZzFOUg#t=20.780833
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>All these chubby memers brainwashed by SJWs

Hi Ireland

a friendly reminder that if you live in america and you choose "average" you are choosing fat or higher

>chubby winning
holy shit the thicc meme has gone WAY too far.

>not liking meaty girls
Ireland pls go

When I see chubby I think senrans.
Mei is a fatass.

Depends on what "chubby" is. I like girls with thick thighs and big butts, yet some people interpret "chubby" as big belly, fat roll tier girls.

Probably because thick isn't chubby you dumbfuck

>chubbyfags are the new normies

SJW have won

>Depends on what "chubby" is
Think Kaceytron-level.

There was no option for "thick" on the poll, dumbfuck. The only thing was athletic, and I interpret athletic as muscly girls. No thanks.

healthy > chubby
Anyone who says chubby is a bbw fag in disguise.

"Healthy" is like some retarded PC term for fat and nobody uses that shit in real life.

Off you are self.

Post Kaceytrons tiddies

That "Deal's a deal!" chick who gets posted here a bit isn't Kaceytron, though, they just look kinda similar.

Hello newfag
Thick threads used to be called healthy threads years ago

I voted for athletic but at what point does athletic become musclebound?

Healthy is 100% a fat acceptance term. If it wasn't before it definitely is now.

It's been that way for many years. It's no different than telling a kid he's just big boned for being fat.

People are just in denial and retarded

>cuckwatch
Stop making cuckwatch threads

I'm well aware of that you ED browsing fuck.
How the fuck does that change what I said?
Or are you just trying your hardest to impress people with your knowledge of dated Sup Forums culture?

Get a load of this low-test bitchboi.

who here /average/?

cuckwatch is low-test as fuck

It really isn't.

Girls with slight pudginess is the best
Big titties, big butts, soft but not fat belly.

Unless she's below 18 in which case I quite like them skinny and petite, the younger they look the better

/fit/
>Not liking "thick" (read: chubby) women is low-test
>liking women with proportions so large they're basically caricatures is high test
>You should work out all the time just to get a women who doesn't work out at all or put any effort into her body
>It's ok if the woman looks like mashed potatoes, as long as the guy looks good

>people liking chub
Fat girls have stretch marks and cellulite and have nasty fucking skin. It's not like you chinese drawings. You all disgust me for indulging in being a fat piece of shit

there's an option for chubby, and there's an option for fat. The majority does not like stretch marks and cellulite, just we just like our women to be soft and squishy

>No muscular with a thin coat of fat option

So you like fat, okay

bara women?

>It's not like you chinese drawings.

Not really, I like chubby

I like density

Remember you're on Sup Forums. The majority of people here are probably fatass betas who instead of improving themselves will just lower their standards dramatcally. If you say you like a bit of chub, then it doesn't seem so bad when you marry a whale. "Hey she might be morbidly obese but at least she has some meat on her lol!"

Feminist brainwashing truly has worked.

Athletic master race.

but when people here say chubby, the left pic is what they refer to

people saying we're referring to the right as chubby are just contrarian shit lords

>no feminine penis option

I'd take a chubby bitch over this any day of the week, despite the fact that chubbiness isn't even my ideal figure. At least they don't look like emaciated little boys.

The left pic isn't "chubby" though: She's relatively thin, if you look at her arms.

I like girls with a slight amount of fat on them, no double chins or massive bellies. I like motherly figures, with child-bearing hips, and a slightly overweight sort of look. Not obese or BBW.

I also like fit, and average. Super skinny girls are a turnoff for me. I also like very tall women too. I'm 6'1 and I've met one or two women taller than me. Instant boner. I like any bodytype really that's within healthy margins - too skinny, I'd be afraid of breaking her. Too fat and it's a bit repulsive.

>no anorexic option

Why do you care what SJWs think?
Fuck em.

>chubby
>thicc

literally not the same.

IMAGINE being Sung Kang in that scene

This, she's pretty close to ideal weight with wide hips and large breasts. A traditionally ideal body in today's society. Calling her chubby is fucking retarded.

Chubby a best

skinny a cuck

Skinny women are gross. For real.

This

>actiblizz shillposting

Thick > thin

Hello me. How did you post this with me knowing?

reminds me of that one arnold copy pasta about him during that scene with jamie lee curtis in True lies
i disagree
youre probably just afraid what other men might think about you if you chose "the wrong kind of woman"

>At least they don't look like emaciated little boys.
Why do people feel the need to justify their fatty fetish by saying something like "well at least they don't look like MEN"? Are they that insecure about their masculinity or something?

Only low-test nu-male cucks want obese women
Stop shilling cuckwatch, faggot

Why is "pear shaped" and "hourglass shaped" not options?

This poll is garbage.

Gross

Said the person trying to justify his skinny fetish. Enjoy having a women who needs to starve herself to look 'good' my friendo.

They finally have done it. The neckbeards finally found out they can fuck desperate female neckbeards and pretend to like it.

As opposed to bitches chowing down sweets and then throwing a fit for being fat?
This complacently of the new generation is sure fucking retarded.

Not only that, but some of the choices can even overlap. There's also no distinction being made between body weight and body shape.

Pears and hourglasses are the best though.

At what point do I justify my fetish? Touch a nerve, my friend?

I almost thought that said destiny.
Which would have been much worse

At least they aren't trying to puke out their meals two times a day over some thinspo bullshit.

Stop replying. Nobody cares of your arguments. Girls aren't even looking.

>Replying while complaining about replies

Shh sh, nobody cares. Let it go

>Caring enough to reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=7X_j6ZzFOUg#t=20.780833

Have fun Sup Forums.

>yasuho

>whining about thinspo
Jesus dude are from 2007?

She became fat. A shame because that body used to be GOAT.

>bunch of fat lards
>oh wow so botifool :VVVV

woah

>virgins talking about their taste of women on a video game board

why

whats the problem on chubby men wanting chubby girls
what do you think we are, body builders?

>goes to /fa/
>sees thinspo nonsense

Pretty sure it's 2016.

yes, OP

I do believe its creepy that Blizzard is STILL overshilling, long after this game is released and thoroughly discussed

this is no longer advertising, its cultural encroachment, you fuckers are mentally ill

Shh shhh. It's ok. Let it out.

idd skinny hourglass/pear is ultimate tier anything else is subpar

Anorexic fashion industry and the retarded media ares losing their influence on what's considered hot, so women are allowed to have curves again. This seems to piss off the gay people on Sup Forums.

Those women are literally obese.

Shill shill shill shill shill. What if people genuinely enjoy the game? All you fucking morons ever say when a popular game is discussed is "shill"

>implying that the media pushing fat women isn't some consumerist bullshit.

I dunno. Enji is not what I'd call skinny though (she's voluptuous/thick/curvy/etc). This is skinny: and it looks unhealthy.

/fa/ is keeping the skinny ideal alive, but the whole moral panic over "anorexic" models has been played out. Whining about it just makes you look like a fat acceptance advocate.

>cbc
I've never seen fat women prominently pushed anywhere besides Adele.

skinny is just weight not shape like hip width