Why don't you play as a cute girl in video games?

Why don't you play as a cute girl in video games?

I do
I want to fuck dawn

but i always do

I do. It lets me live out my fantasies of being a cute lesbian.

I do if the playable girl is cute.

Im playing a irish qt in ds2

>Same gender
but user, I do

because I want to play as dat BOI

Dawn is the best trainer

because I want to be a cute girl and be fucked like one

it'll never happen, sadly

I'd settle for the guy being able to wear girl clothes though, or fucking anything that looks nice

I regret not playing as the girl in XY

My nigga

Platinum protagonists looked so good I had to play as both. Also Dawn's legs are a miracle of the universe

Depending on how heavy the story is, I usually do play female characters. If there are waifus to romance I'll usually play male.

I did too, then I transferred my mons to the Bank and restarted the game. Playing dress-up was great.

>not choosing a cute girl
>not wanting to become the cute little girl to begin with
this is what Sup Forums has become

But everyone here wants to be the cute girl.

I do play as the girls.
I totally have a sexual fetish for A: Controlling girls emotionally, and B. Lesbianism so taking the female PC and ramming her into the token yuri route is 100% boner fuel.
Even without a lesbian route, I can still groom her to be the best possible waifu. I'm not really self-inserting, it's more like I'm raising a fuck buddy.

I have no interest in Sup Forums and their "When I wear a skirt, I have so much emotional baggage, a complete allergy to confidence, and a crushing need for attention, so you can have sex with me and it's actually not like a woman at all (since women are nowhere near this slutty, crazy, clingy, or helpless), but THAT'S MY FETISH DAMN IT why did you delete me on Steam I'm going to kill myself now ;_;" memes.
Or their "Two faggots talking about their dicks and their semen and ERP-masturbating each-other while posting pictures of anime girls" memes.

There is only one penis I want involved in my sexual fantasy and it is my own. Going into the female character that I am controlling.

There's some amusing dissonance when you play as Leaf in FR:LG. Blue's rivalry doesn't change, so you get Blue beating up on girls to show how great he is. Honestly I don't blame him and I find it kind of hot but it's out of sync with what you'd usually expect from a rivalry.

I thought someone came on the book from the thumbnail.

>Also Dawn's legs are a miracle of the universe
they are literally drawn by a person

that's not a miracle its a fucking drawing