What does it feel like to have a dragon inside you?

What does it feel like to have a dragon inside you?

Other urls found in this thread:

goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a good look at some of those delusional otherkin types on furaffinity and you'll find out

take a good look at some of those delusional otherkin types on furaffinity and you'll find out

Probably like torn intestines followed by drowning.

Exactly the opposite to an anal orgasm.

I dunno, go ask the wife of Bruce Lee.

all right guys who's up for a good yiffing

Wanna find out?

What PS2 game is this?

Like this

I hate to get your hopes up but I really would if I liked the game. But everything just isn't fun.

Someone had to take time to write all that shit.
My gawd.

Yes, and? Someone also made this.

>goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf

I was only being mildly sarcastic.

out find you'll and furaffinity on types otherkin delusional those of some at look good a take