What age were you when you realized that this is impossible?

What age were you when you realized that this is impossible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EX3NJpkDFw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like... 19? Not that I thought it was possible before then, but I didn't even think about it until I played Street Fighter IV for the first time and realized you couldn't move in the air.

15, spent most of my early teens trying to pull it off before I realised it wasn't possible.

Should have just taken piano lessons instead of pursuing a fruitless hobby like double jumping.

This board is still full of people who think a bullet can hit its target with more force than the recoil on the shooter.

*Never thought about it, until right now, I'm 19

>I've never used a shotgun or barrett .50 cal before

But they can't?

>he hasn't strapped a model rocket engine to himself and lit it mid-jump
AMATEUR

>I'm retarded

I never believed in double jumping, but i legit tried to fly when I was a kid

Is this image real or fake?

it's possible with some air or jet propulsion.

Probably like 22

Junkrat?

>What is Newton's Third Law?

>tfw you finally realize you can't double jump

Can't do this shit either.

>semi circles
>not parabolas

Jesus christ. Go off yourself, you are the cancer.

>wanting to be spoonfed

go kill yourself

Physics is a wonderful thing. Please take a class and learn about it

>being this stupid
you must be a troll

>What age
you seem obcessed by this, shouldn't you fish for that social recognition on facebook?

probably the first time I saw it? it's not like it's literally impossible though. it's probably possible with advanced enough of technology

>Physics is a wonderful thing
>is a wonderful thing
>wonderful thing
>wonderful
>Physics

>He's never heard of recoilless rifles

When Bruce Campbell points out how dumb it is in one of the Spiderman games.

I double jumped once

You can keep the impulse the same and spread the force over a longer time, or you can (handheld rocket launchers do this) have the blast go in both directions to neutralise the recoil.

Because I never suffered developmental issues like the rest of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=EX3NJpkDFw4

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

>>Sup Forums
Oh shit, what have I done...

>Sup Forums
kill yourself, fuck off normie

>...

I can't be the only person in this thread that hurt themselves after playing this game

But I do it every day.

You can double jump in real life. You jump once, and then while in the air for a brief moment, you put your foot ontop of your other knee and push as harda s you can again. You will do a "double jump" extending your original jump.

I do it every day to jump a fence round back to get inside easier without walking all the way around the block.

I actually did it though.

>...

>...

>it's a Sup Forums gets +5 autistic episode

Thanks cunt, just broke mums table and probably cracked a rib trying this fuckface

I¨m 26 and I still believe its possible to dubblejump, also running with your arms behind you makes you go faster

I once theorized that if you jumped up with a rug held under your feet, you could jump off of the rug midair fora double jump. It turns out you just shoot the rug back down faster.
I also tried gliding down the stairs with a target bag.

>How to frontflip faceplant, the post

topkek

i did it a couple of times when i was younger, but i stopped putting points into agility around the age of 11.

Same here, cracked my head on the ceiling

>ITT: Baiting uneducated children to make fools of themselves by attempting to discuss physics

What was the first game to utilize double jumping?

It feels so fucking natural in just about every video game it's in but who was the first person to think "what if he jumps without anything to push off of?"

what age were you when you did a wall jump?

How'd that gliding go for you?

A friend of mine tried to do it. I told him it was impossible but he didn't believe me and just looked like an idiot. We were 12.

>he can't double jump

>Someone from /jp/ knowing anything about physics

Well, you should indeed land a millisecond later or so.