Alright boys another nigger protagonist trailer

Alright boys another nigger protagonist trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=HP5kIb5dZ2s

Sorry, did you need a trigger warning before the video?

Mafia and watch dogs are gonna bomb, it be the death of forced nignog protags

Don't care I wont play battlefield nor this

>I'm gonna finish d44m then play D4: dark dreams don't die

If they bomb it wont be because of the protags.
Watchdogs is already doomed being a fucking memefest, while Mafia 3 should be about italian mafia instead of whatever this shit is.
The black protag is really just a minor Sup Forums specific issue.

It's a family

U ever seen the movie crash

They need multiple timelines to hop into

It's the mafia not just 1 person doing all the work

This looks pretty damn cool

Yeah. They should have put a big "NIGGER TRIGGER" right before the ESRB disclaimer

Why are their niggers so fair skinned? Did they ever see an actual nigger before?

>"""mafia"""
>"""black"""
>antagonists are the only actual mafia in the game
>protagonist is some black marine on a murder spree on behalf of some new orleans dindu drug lords
>"""""mafia"""""" three

how could you fuck one franchise up so badly

>not next-gen graphics

Western cuckgaming is shit anyway. I'm going to spend my shekels on Japanese waifugaming instead.

trigger warning more like a nigger warning KEK

Can't stand this type of music for tv dramas and these game trailers. It's like cowboys and gladiators making music together

Hold up

>The black protag is really just a minor Sup Forums specific issue.

He looks mulatto with more white blood than black.

Kinda sorta but the biggest consumer of video games is still white men. Proven time and time again people like to relate to the protag. Hard to relate to a will.i.am wannabe

Shill detected.
This trailer looks generic action movie as fuck.

>new fucking Orleans
>Sup Forums shitters don't know about the most badass American mafia family in existence
Holy FUCK this boards taste is so garbage

Have u seen empire

>""""""""""""mafia"""""""""""""""
>black

The Mafia is exclusive to Italian-Americans and Jewish-Americans ONLY you shitter. The antagonists in this game are the mafia, not the player character. It's shit.

>people like to relate to the protag
Thats why they pick the female protag half the time, staring at her ass the whole game?

>inb4 this thread gets pruned by some thick framed triggered nu-male feminist on a power trip

OP tells the truth.

And Latinos

WE WUZ GODFATHAS N SHIT

Anons, this game isn't developed by 2K Czech (Mafia 1 and 2 studio), Mafia 3 is developed by a new studio and this game is their debut game

>Already available for pre-order

Funny you bring up empire. I live in philly so I work with a ton of blacks. They loved empire till one of the characters turned out gay. They started saying shit like "they are brain washing our kids to be gay" and said they were not gonna watch it anymore

>BAWWWW MY MAFIA IS A CLEAN ORGANIZATION OF EXCLUSIVE ITALIANS
>NO SUCH THING AS ASSOCIATES
>says the retard that knows nothing about the actual mafia outside of his vidya
Educate yourself, autismo

>half the time

its actually much smaller than that. mass effect 3, for example, was found to have only 18% of people play females.

He's a fed

>italians can't be black
uh what are the Moors?

I like to play as a girl whenever I can because I like to rp as my perfect girlfriend

IT'S 2016!

YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST EMBRACE THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE, OK?

>Stop being such racists and let that bull fuck your girlfriend or wife already!
>The white race NEEDS to stop existing because of some "bad shit" committed decades ago by a fringe group
>The black race NEEDS to "enrich you" because they are all good! Those 70% repeat offenders and rotating-door population? They aren't all like that guys, stop being racist!