Your thoughts on this nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers...

Your thoughts on this nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. This neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1228997
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only thing shittier than that place is your weak bait OP

Sonygger and SJW circlejerk

BANNED

Truly a bastion for free speech.

MODS I'M TRIGGERED!

DELETE THIS!!!

Pretty good absurdist comedy site tbqh

It has worse discussion than Sup Forums which has worse discussion than /vg/ which has worse discussion than even Sup Forums

NIPPLE

Let me guess, he wasn't banned?

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS NOW

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>my wife's boyfriend
This can't be real; that one phrase blew it over the top

Epic falseflag 2bh

kek

Here's a good YRYL thread. Couldn't make it past the first page.

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1228997

>MUH REDDIT
>MUH NEOGAF
>MUH TUMBLR
>MUH OTHERCHAN
>MUH TWITTER
>MUH KTT
>MUH FACEBOOK
>MUH WEBSITE WARS
I'm convinced you people are the ones raiding the sites and complaining when you get banned for shitposting. Good god, just talk about videogames

>Wife's boyfriend
>It's 2016

NeoGAF are extremist SJW cucks, but I can't believe this isn't someone from Sup Forums shitposting.

can we finaly add a rule to ban people that post cropped hentai without sauce?

Clifford is right on this one.

When will you realize no one likes your bullshit and the reason you get banned from everywhere is because you are a dickhead?

I'd go there if I wanted to talk about them.
Fuck off with this gossip shit.

I lost at the third post.

I've actually been forced to go to Reddit for discussion of a specific game whose /vg/ general was fairly dead.

The site is objectively shit for discussion. It's been said many times before - but any time you're sorting comments by popularity, it will inevitably break the chain of conversation. Also, arranging the comments in a tree like that is needlessly cluttered and doesn't promote group discussion.

Finally (and this is not as objective of a criticism), the community was also a bunch of fanboys who stifle criticism (unless you write a page-long treatise on your specific criticism - filling it with lots of beating-around-the-bush and fluff positive notes to outweigh the criticism). Sup Forums may have shitposting, but at least people can criticize a game in a succinct manner.

Lost at at
>It is not Anita who does not "understand gamers" .. it is the GAMING INDUSTRY.

Then stop complaining about it on Sup Forums and discuss videogames

Funny image considering there's a thread with 700k views hyping the Scorpio.