Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No bumping
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Please post a sample of your art with your "taking requests" requests
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in

Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WpTDAow4XU8
imgur.com/a/gUyt4
amazon.com/Human-Anatomy-TAJ-Big-Books/dp/1844060799?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for benis

Anchor

Y E T A
E
T
A

Requesting Female Corrin and Azura sharing a passionate kiss together.

Your waifu adores you.

Requesting a fusion between Katsuragi and Yozakura (Senran Kagura), keeping both the gauntlets and boots, with some dragon details on them.

Requesting Starbreaker (Sora, 100% Orange Juice) receiving anal. Frosted butts are a bonus.

I'm requesting this since the Breaker Pack just released for 100% OJ, and it's actually pretty decent.

Beforehand: Piss off, Marielx.

Requesting McCree High-Nooning the OP.

Requesting D.va's mech with design elements from the Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell

Requesting casanono receiving some rough gay sex to prove to him that he is befriendable

I want to be a drawfag. I'm the pinnacle of novice, though - my only practice so far my work on the first two exercises on drawabox.com. Besides Loomis, what other resources should I learn from to git gud?

I'm talking sin here, but tracing can be a great way to get a feel for proportions. Only use it for practice though, and make sure you pay attention to what you're doing instead of what you produce

Requesting Camilla preying on little shotas in this outfit.

Requesting Sol from Smite giving a messy titjob or blowjob

Requesting Audrey Belrose from HuniePop in a wedding dress, holding a bouquet of flowers.

user who wanted BB and Venom, I'll continue work on it after I finish some commissions. I haven't forgotten.

Requesting Kanadeko from the PS4 game Omega Quintet performing a Shoryuken please!

Really? What sort of things should I trace from, too? Any other tips?

Requesting a sexy smug Toki unmasked.

(Cross-thread)
I am right here drawbro.

>that BB
not OR , but its looking good

Requesting Marie Rose and Honoka together, in the Bible Black school uniform.

Requesting BJ rubbing hands while doing a smug smile since he's the only known jewish video game character

Seems kind of obvious, but maybe you should try the third exercise on DrawABox?

Alright anons. Tell me what do you want to draw.

I'd like a fox/jackal wearing Tamamo's robes.
Similar to this black cat wearing Mirai's dress, from Senran.

Requesting the bearer of the curse fighting a giant hole in face Squall from FF8 instead of the last giant.

Requesting a slutty drunk Assassin being teasing and sexual.

Her cosplaying (Crossplaying?) as Gene from Godhand or cosplaying Hatsune Miku's normal or append outfit.

Requesting Shion from Akiba's Trip in the lewdest birthday related image you can think of, like naked wrapped in bondage ribbons, or only barely covered with cream on her lewd parts.
Or anything extremely lewd.
Please and thanks a lot in advance.

I don't have a reference pic, but may I request King Dedede juggling a Waddle Dee, a Waddle Doo, and a Gordo. They can all be found in the Super Smash Bros series.

Size difference sex/lewds/content

So many waifu requests already.

Requesting Skullomania salsa-ing into a room

Luna giving a footjob please.

DeviantArt-esque fetishes.
Form intersections.

...yeah, you're probably right about that, but I figure the whole world of drawfaggery isn't just drawabox.com, right?

>female-focus = waifu
Nice as always

Curious, but not quite invested yet

Try drawing from life/observation if you can self discipline yourself.

Wario doing a bat flip after hitting a homer out of the stadium. From the dugout POV

Pharah wearing a skimpy & sexy version of her armor, or having stipped her armor or in the middle of stripping it off after battle.

oppai loli

Requesting Asagi in only her coat and thighhighs, holding a Prinny Asagi plush between her thighs over her crotch.

Requesting Shulk rocking out, using the Monado as an electric guitar.

Lewd request: Shulk masturbating, lifting up his shirt with his teeth to keep quiet and to not make a noticeable mess, or being blindfolded and in bondage.

Joke request: Backslashing off the Earth, no fucks given.

Choosing one of these would be appreciated!

That said, gonna upload one of my own drawings in a bit! I was told it was alright, as long it was vidya related, and don't dump my entire portfolio!

A Furisode Girl getting her large breasts fondled please, if you're still taking requests.

Requesting Balrog Cat riding Junkrats ( the nigga on the left) shoulders while they look happy together. Bonus points if RoadHog (nigga on the right) looks betrayed
Song for inspiration
youtu.be/WpTDAow4XU8

I've said it before but, Bellies, Butts, Thighs, Boobs, maybe a little chub, and maybe some action poses

So yeah, here it is. Although I know that I fucked up the gesture and the arms, I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out, especially for my first time with this style!

Any additional thoughts or redlines is appreciated!

Requesting this character wearing a cute frilly naked apron.

Source is "Loveccubus! ~Onnanoko Akuma Otokonoko Akuma~"

My girlfriend.

Requesting the Hunter (full Y. Hunter equipment or the Foreign set) and the Doll sleeping beside each other or him sleeping on her lap as she has a hand on his head.
imgur.com/a/gUyt4

Also suggesting the Hunter with an anchor trick weapon.

/r/ issac from golden doing any image referenced with his signature move.

Requesting Taki doing a superhero-ish pose

Ah good, thank you for quoting me, I'm still working on the color at the moment.
I said I would take a break but I just passed out.

Requesting Zenyatta dressed as punisher tired of his monk ways not working.

No, but it's not gonna hurt.

I'll assume that from "Besides Loomis" that you've either never read his books, or started them and either dropped it or just skimmed/half-assed your way through it. There's not a single source of art instruction that's the "whole world of drawfaggery," which is why you should probably be going through multiple sources, rather than trying one and giving up early.

Can I request Shantae receiving a wedgie that shows off her ass, embarrassing her (i.e: black part being pulled up like underwear)?

Or just have her belly being caressed.

Go outside and talk to girls.

I forgot how to color

>Muh unsteady hands
>Muh hand eye coordination
Drawing is a physical activity, albeit in a small degree. You have to condition your arm and your eyes for more favorable results.

Contour drawing is also important.

That's what I'm in search of. "Loomis" is just the go-to for learning art, but I know there's much more out there. I know there's no precise list for exact art tutorials and whatever, so I'd like to acquire whatever advice I can at this level and hopefully discipline myself through it. Thanks for telling me how it is. Art is not an easy skill to learn.

You nekkid, but I need refs. ;)

Didn't want you to think I was suddenly dead or anything.

vore but too shitty of a drawfag to draw it good

Belchandra ass/thigh groping? You don't have to draw the arms as they are detachable.

MILFs with futa issues

Requesting this but as Squilliam

C'mon, coach, gimme a chance!

Requesting Moorai wearing clothing more appropriate for her cowtits. Cat-based clothing is also good.

But I don't know what dA tier stuff you're into. Much less characters or if said choices are even female

Can't say I don't admire the spirit though.

Aren't you ever satisfied? Do you really have to spam every thread?

git gud, my friend.

>love hi-tech/mech/cyberpunk aesthetic
>be shit at it
wew lad

Requesting Palom dressed as a Magus and Porom dressed and a Devout.

well you got the basic human body down, though details took a harsh sacrifice. Somewhat understandable since Shulk has some complex clothing. I say try looking at some anatomy books on how to draw the human body a little more realistically before stylizing like that.

>The E3 this year it's going to be so bad it will summon Satan himself (with the mark of "E3" on his forehead) on Earth, and Kamiya and Kojima will have to sing a song about the best game in the world to save humanity.
Requesting a drawing of that, please

Kojima couldn't even save mgs, let alone humanity.

Requesting this redrawn with Junkrat instead of the little girl, and change the 38 to a 76. Optionally make the people in the background other overwatch heroes.

Requesting this Alraune in an apron and bandana watering her garden full of herbs and flowers.

Try and fail today. It'll bring you one step closer to trying and failing somewhat less tomorrow.

Requesting Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia with her arms tied above her head/suspended from the ceiling, with someone pulling off her top so that one breast is completely exposed and the other is about to be.

Requesting Sigrun in a sexy swimsuit, on a beach or whatever. Make it mature and sexy if you could, thanks in advance. Or embarassed wearing sexy armor.

>action poses
Grass Pixie from Divina Online practicing her swordfighting?

Sweet! Recommend any books? I already got the whole Loomis PDF downloaded to my laptop and my iPod just recently.

And this picture is pretty much just for fun, since my actual drawings, which are more realistic looking, are currently shit. The books will definitely help though, especially since my Life Drawing classes are done for the semester.

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of cabernet

Requesting Relm dressed in a chocobo suit.

Anyone got any Warcraft requests? Saw the movie today so I'm in the mood for some orcs and humans.

I am biased and would probably recommend any medical book that focuses on the general human body (anatomy and physiology for example). I ended up using my old Human Anatomy book (T&J) book to help do muscles and arms.
amazon.com/Human-Anatomy-TAJ-Big-Books/dp/1844060799?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Of course this is just how I learned to draw. There's still more out there, so I encourage you to look around for anything that helps give detail examples of human body.

This is super nice

Who's the girl?

Meant to write that this was for
Sorry it's messy. Feel free to rerequest!

A boatslut from KanColle

Iowa from Kantai Collection
Glad you like it!

Karis from Elsword with some cute or lewd PoV stuff please

Or with this guy, could be hugging her too

Requesting F Corrin wearing Kiria's zipper panties outfit

I'm really feeling this

Requesting Seaport wearing fake dog ears, collar, and tail buttplug while getting spanked.

the issue with the book is that it goes really detailed into the medical aspects of body parts, which may or may not be needed depending on what you're doing. But I'll be damned if they don't provide great unionized/isolated examples of body parts

Requesting Elphelt really tipsy and drinking her whole champagne bottle.