Stranger of the Sword City thread

post your teams

Other urls found in this thread:

sosc.wikia.com/wiki/Divinity_Skills
imgur.com/a/MZlHd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the
I always make this mistake too.

I have a question instead. Why do Divinities have different descriptions depending on where you're checking them?

And which are true?

Not sure, but it seems like it's all the above.

sosc.wikia.com/wiki/Divinity_Skills

Haha I can't believe someone used my screenshot.

is this game worth a pirate?
or is it just staring at still pictures?

just play it my man
it's a really good dungeon crawler game

Can I actually put whatever funny image I want as a party member or nah

This is a buy or no buy scenario here, so help me out

so its just staring at pictures, huh

Kinda don't know where to go really. Should I focus on one area at a time or do a little bit of each.
End up just wondering around endlessly going back to town after 2-3 enemies and move to a different area.

Yes you can, you can have up to 16 custom portraits for your characters.

Yes.
I'm in the middle of making a full animeme party, problem is finding transparent pngs of characters since I suck at making them myself.

Are custom portraits exclusive to the PC version, or can I do this on the Vita version too?

Neat.
Time to open up Paint.net and my favourite pepes

Wasn't there another dungeon crawler with custom portraits on the PSP? I can't remember the name.

You should focus on the slums and the white forest first.

If you think you are too weak, farm the ambushes zone for a while and try to get better equipement.

Only on PC it seems.

whom is the one in middle right?

all of those are default portraits that come in-game except megumin on the far right

the character art of granblue fantasy will probably look great with this game

yeah just looked it up, might do a few portraits to round out my roster

You're a genius
I'll grab some of them

I think it was Elminage Original.

>Critical Hit adds an attack round for each round the Ninja is hidden, up to five rounds: If the Ninja is wielding two katanas that hit three times each, the Ninja will then hit 30 times on one target,
>30 times
What the fuck

Can you say limit break?

This forest is comfy

Who is white hair? Please, I must know.

When do bosses stop being completely fucked up by confuse/ko?
Because I feel like I'm cheating at this point..

Haegiwa's Ringo-chan

What are the goals of the 3 women you give blood crystals to? School uniform girl wants everyone to go back home. Mask vader girl is obsessed with the stranger home world so I guess she wants to go visit there or merge her and out worlds together or something. And the princess lady...wants to maintain her power and peace? Who knows

Someone tell me

You will change your mind once harpies start appearing
.Can i ask for that megumin, please user?

inb4 lawful,neutral,evil routes

If I looked, could I find a torrent or download for this on PC?

Thank you user.

I want to use the big cat tats but I'm afraid it will clash so much with the rest of the game.

Here's mine.

too bad that the mosnters dont get animu looks when changing the mmodels

How do I change the music to the vocaloid stuff?

>instakill ninja criticals are in this game

fug

is level draining in too?
priests with death spells?
tiltowait?

imgur.com/a/MZlHd

>Using carnage on a ninja

>Autists flocking to this game to make deviantart tier fanfiction about their shit waifus

I have a feeling most people playing this right now is baby's first Dungeon Crawler. It's pretty awful mechanics wise and I dropped it after an hour.

Im at that exact same part and it makes me mad as fuck. This is the kind of shit that was annoying in demon gaze but intolerable in this game with the life points and permadeath.
If you are going to make enemies deliver instakill attacks , have gear/spells that prevent them near the place, even if they have horrid stats or even increase the damage sustained.

Farming is fun, fun, FUN!

4 dead?

I didn't know man

You can avoid them entirely with a vanguard stance knight with invincible

Explain the pic nigger. How did you get so much EXP

Only autist here is you bitching about things.

Steam must be running to play this game

Steam is running, what is the problem

i really, really like this picture

Not comfy at all. I'm lvl 10 give me a fucking break

Really? You can upload portaits?

Does this game let you do it normally or do you have to add it to game files or some shit?

Anyone got some Granblue Fantasy portraits? And did that one user finish the Terra Battle ones?

What is thine desire?

Are there any bantz between party members? I can't do dungeon crawlers without passable story/lore/dialogue.

i wish i was a cute little girl

>I can't do dungeon crawlers without passable story/lore/dialogue.
You only needed those first five words.

>in slums
>VOT Ruins
>arrows keep hitting me out of nowhere every other time I move
>keep getting pelted this way

What the fuck man

Better go somewhere to level if you want to kill that archer

Fuck this game controls. Is there a way to customize them?

Can anyone link to how to place custom portraits? i tried googling but it was just threads about wanting custom portraits

There is an archer boss near that place. Hug the wall to the right instead of following the narrow pathway that is an obvious trap.

Boy, it's like you didn't take 3 steps forward when that shit started.

Anyone made transparent versions of the Tactics Ogre character art yet?

I'll do it if not.

>Completely ignored the other path and the line about hiding and just took all the arrows to the face

Picturegate folder inside the game folder. You have to go into option ingame and upload them to use them.

Well op,i would upload my team but i shopped my own face over a picture of some guy in an armor to use it as the protag's portrait.

Have this one with the generic MC tho

Have you tried the options menu?

You may just be the most boring person on this site, and that is really saying something.

is tactics ogre a good game for waifus?

Looking at a skill from its respective NPC will give more information about it.

They really needed to spell out what these things did better in the descriptions

I want to give her my blood crystals if you know what I mean.

I see memegirl on the end

Why, because i'm not using kawaii anime girls for my party?
I just found it funny to use characters that fit the role of the class.
It was either that or using Pepes with Wojak as the MC.

Depends on what you're into

If you like grim, serious girls who talk in flowery faux-medieval language, then sure

No, because you're dull enough you think using TV characters, your own face, and memes is entertaining.

thanks man!

excellent

I put some portraits together quickly

What? I looked there and didn't see anything. Am I retarded? I'll check again later.

There are pages on the upper left and right. One leads to the controls.

HELP I CAN'T STOP

is there a resource for custom portraits yet?

???

You get more xp for less party members?

Fuck me.
Thanks.

That looks great

Then what are you using that's so original?, show me.

>House as cleric

PRAISE SEIBAH

Make an all saber team

what the fuck are you doing? killing butterflies?

I'm not that guy, but there are various groups of mobs that summon reinforcements. If you go in with a team with good sustain, then it's probably possible to just farm them endlessly. I guess he's found a particular mob that gives good rewards, and is just going in with a party of two heroes that keep each other alive.

Honestly i couldn't think of any live action characters that have something related to healing.
I just picture him being an asshole and only healing you when you have only 2 hp left.

About to start rolling my team. What stats does a Samurai or a Ranger want? STR and AGI?

If you give Alm blood crystals will she take off her mask for you?

Samurai requires 25 AGI for dual wield with no penalty
Ranger gets absurd hit with high AGI

I believe so
Slums, Valley of the Ruined.
Go to an organge enemy until it's a group with Thieves.
Thieves have an ability to summon one more of them once.
Basically you kill all enemies but a single Thief, wait until he summons another, then kill him, defend until the new one summons another etc
It's great due to how fast turbo battle is and the fact the game auto targets the old summoner thief for you .
Don't forget to use Holy Light 1 Divinity at the beginning so you won't even lose HP.
I chose to go with 2 members instead of just the main character because Thieves sometimes confuse you which can lead to your death if you are alone and unlucky. With 2 members it's pretty easy though, and most times Thieves will spam their Call Ally pretty quick.
It's literally perfect.