ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSB4_trophies_(Super_Mario_Bros._series)#Paper_Luigi
ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSBB_trophies_(Super_Mario_Bros._series)#Paper_Luigi
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
gamebanana.com/gamefiles/4549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Daisyfags were all about Sports Daisy to negotiate with Sakurai
>Mod Sm4sh
>Peach Reskin

Also, why is there so much cum in her hair?

I don't know how to

Because I don't have autism

post a nude one and I'll consider it.

this is just one poor man's low effort attempt for a simple mod with no attempt for a full blown fighter. don't assume and imply

How about something lewd?

>Kirby, I'm already a demon

Is there a mod that makes punished versions of all characters?

Best skin

Thats actually really nice

I love it so much

have some music

Still a shit tier though.

Is this thing finished yet?

gamebanana.com/skins/145784

Another great mod is the M&L RPG Styled Mario, but for some reason I can't get it to work.

yes

gbatemp.net/threads/sm4shexplorer-wii-u-only-for-now.416118/

mother of fuck that's amazing

Can't get it to work. Says I'm missing files after I dump my game.

ANY KUMATORA OR CLAUS ALTS

Dude, the game already has a claus alt.

Fuckin' nice.

No, his hair is wrong

My personal favorite. Made me start playing Bowser.

They're all shit. Why else?

is that you, dr stage leaker?

HOLY SHIIIIIT

Are there any guides on making mods?

Memes

Fucking goddamn she is an attractive video game character.

These are pretty good can I mod Melee Fox back?

>TFW don't even bother playing online but want to keep my updates for balance patches

this has to be shopped

>Scortch 'n Torch

Holly shit, I was listening to this the other day. TKCTF has the best soundtrack in existance to be honest. You should also add Punch Bowl

SHEEEEEEIT. This thread has literally convinced me to mod Smash4.

Any good mods for Dedede yet?

You still have to do that browser shit right?

When's something permanent coming?

>modders do more with alt skins and colors in a week than Sakurai could do in four years

Fuck. Nintendo is okay, but imagine if they were great.

>Scortch

Roy has some nice skins. Too bad he's shit.

I already added music slots.
Textures are mostly shit at the moment, like when Brawl started out. Too many Marios and Yoshis recolored in MSPaint, not enough good alt models.

so far theres a voice pack for both melee and brawl fox

There won't be anymore balance patches

>Hal is Nintendo

To be fair, Sakurai does this officially which means he has to get permissions from each and every owner of every IP involved to do literally anything with the characters, including what they're allowed to have as alts.

>he's making fun of typos

Are you 12, or a redditor?

>Hal is Sora

I remember how long it took working on magic armour before they just figured out how to import the model from tp

fuckin neat-o

Not worth the effort. Don't know how to or what restrictions anyways.

I remember a kumatora skin I saw, made lucas's hair pink and his shirt the colors of her hoodie. Pretty sute its on youtube.

HAL hasn't worked on a Smash Bros. since Melee.

gamebanana.com/skins/cats/10983
Some are OK.

As soon as model importing is possible. Right now, all they can do is fuck around with the model and hide shit or morph it into something else, but you can't actually add or remove anything.

Yeah that's how I feel about it too. I mean Project M's alts like Mr. L are pretty great, but I could see why maybe Nintendo isn't comfortable with Luigi having it an official game. After all, technically Luigi never becomes Mr. L, PAPER Luigi does, who they most likely consider a different character from the Luigi who appears in the mainline games and in Smash. Same thing with Peach and Shadow Queen.

If Sakurai is scared that Miyamoto will veto a crayon-colored Yoshi, then there are certainly some issues over there.

I hear the Pokemon Company in particular is difficult to work with.

It's very much worth the effort.

Her head is the same shape as a pumpkin

You have issues, user

LMAO

Is there something that allows me to mod music?

I'm not bothered about anything else

Tell me when the mods put in Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Master Higgins or other third partiers.

Damn son

It's almost as if cosmetics aren't the point of the game

Because there's no easy way to do it yet

>there's no easy way to do it yet

>fan service isn't important in a fan service game

It's cool, but I want more than skins and colors. Project U is what I'm waiting for. Even though I know it'll take awhile.

Don't count on it

>technically Luigi never becomes Mr. L, PAPER Luigi does
There's no character called "Paper Luigi"

That's like saying Mario never becomes Cape Mario, SMW Mario does.

it's ridiculously easy actually

Was just about to post this. Sm4sh fails at doing the one thing it's supposed to do: nintendo fanservice.

That explains why there's no Paper Luigi in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

holy fuck i didn't even know about this until now

You're fucking retarded though. You're acting as if those 4 years were dedicated to just costumes. If that was the case we'd have Nintendo dollhouse.

Why no mods to give Dedede his voice from Kirby 64/Smash Bros Brawl? I hate the monster filter.

I think there was a big pastebin guide going around a while back, anyone here have that?

Isn't someone doing that already, though? You nihilistic son of a bitch. I'll do it myself if I must. Give me 4 years.

ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSB4_trophies_(Super_Mario_Bros._series)#Paper_Luigi
ssbwiki.com/List_of_SSBB_trophies_(Super_Mario_Bros._series)#Paper_Luigi

He's referred to as "Paper Luigi" right here.

Anyone here play Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam? How do they address the difference between M&L Mario and Paper Mario?

>What's your excuse, user?

I can't find a dump of 1.1.6 and can't port forward to dump it myself. I also can't find any publically released mods with expanded music slots, if I find one they only replace existing music.

Paper Jam is retarded and should be disregarded.
But he was chilling on the beach all along.

It's not Sm4sh, the smash series in general is extremely lackluster in that aspect.
The game who did it the best was Brawl because of Subspace Emissary and it still wasn't that great

SHINY POKÉMON WHEN
FEMALE PIKACHU WHEN

Well, there's the Mario we know and love from the realm of 3D, and the Mario from the realm of flatness and paper known only as Paper Mario, a completely distinct character from Mario and Luigi Mario.

Any undertale mod?

Pokemon Company won't allow it for some weird reason.
Even Pokken uses completely original 2P alts instead of shinies.

Paper Mario is always called Paper Mario if "regular" Mario is already in something.

All these skins look shit and brawl mods are far superior. maybe i'll mod when there's new characters or complete reskins of characters

I found it.

pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC

Until someone fixes the garbage gameplay a'la Project M, playing the game with LEL SO WACKY character reskins is not going to make it any more enjoyable

That's for convenience, he's not a separate character from Luigi in any other game. Paper Mario just has a different art style, it's not another dimension.

It's not like Mario from Mario Golf: World Tour is a separate guy named "Mario Golf: World Tour" because that's what the trophy is titled.

I'm pretty sure I've already seen a pack of shiny Pokémon.

gamebanana.com/gamefiles/4549

for now, you can get smash 64 hitstun

So when will they tweak the gameplay to make Smash 4 good? We're tired of playing Project M already.

same thing