They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point...

They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark on everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and it was over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_qzMtN8TMU
youtube.com/watch?v=HNDyOptaTJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S UNSTOPPABLE HE'S JUST ONE FIN GAME DEV WITH A SMUG FACE

YOU'RE BETTER TRAINED AND BETTER EQUIPPED

DO

YOUR

JOB

I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

YOU'RE TURNING HUMANS INTO GLUE

But you. You will be worse. RIP and TEAR until it is done.

>airport scene

3 was damn good

you'll walk with a limp

He was trying to buy more sand for his hourglass. I wasn't selling any.

IT'S PAYNE!

I woke up in a bad dream. My head felt two sizes too small for my brain.

As an undercover cop why did he use his real name?

Your past is like pieces of a broken mirror. You try to pick them up, but you only end up cutting yourself.

His name is Max Payne.

If you had a name that badass, you would always use it aswell.

DICK HIM

OH MY GOD, OH GOD, YA SHOT ME, AAAHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_qzMtN8TMU

You disgusting piece of shit! I know EVERYTHING!!!

I released my trigger from the finger.

Don't answer that. Rhetorical question.

I love the shit out of that pulp novel tier writing and atmosphere.

Die.

Is this the Payne residence?

youtube.com/watch?v=HNDyOptaTJQ

Fuck anyone who says otherwise Max Payne 3 was excellent, cutscenes and all.

If you don't like cutscenes why play a cutscene heavy game?

No! Itsa me, Mario!

>If you don't like cutscenes why play a cutscene heavy game?
It's almost as if Max Payne 1 and 2 were cutscene heavy games, oh wait, they fucking weren't
The gunplay is sure as hell the best of the saga but the game setting and story were dogshit. At least I got to kill a lot of hue's

>mfw I look and see I still have MP3 installed

Time for yet another playthrough

That hallucination sequence in the first game where you're in a dark void walking on a blood trail and a baby just starts WAILING in the background spooked the hell out of me

That scared me until I had to do the blood trail platforming, then it just pissed my incompetent ass off.