DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

hi all
first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth
as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons
i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY!! they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)
there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")
they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it
i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends
if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!
hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!
-baseballmom67

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/2skryo/do_not_let_your_kids_play_team_fortress_2/
landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Right Click
>Delete Shortcut

ebin git :DD

reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/2skryo/do_not_let_your_kids_play_team_fortress_2/

/thread

Well shit

>340599821
>bad unfunny troll pasta
Are you looking for a (You)? Because you're not getting it.

landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617
wtf are these people actually crazy or just elaborate trolls

checked

> god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY!! they all are posed to look threatening

>tfw 5-6 year old pasta predicted the current state of Sup Forums

Fuck. Where did everyone go? Did you all get jobs and lives? Fucking traitors.

nice

CHECKED

Landover Baptist Church is a joke. It's gone a little downhill lately, but it used to be pretty funny.

how can i get overwatch for free?

grate

witnessed

you can suck dick

whos tho

>posting a parody website article as a thread
Somehow that's even more pathetic than trolling.

>00000
>600000
>0600000
>40600000
>340600000
>40600000
>0600000
>600000
>00000

How is this possible?

Should I buy overwatch?
I originally wasn't going to since I'm not that into FPSs but since Sup Forums is full of OW threads 24/7 I'm starting to feel like I might be missing out.

>quints on Sup Forums

WITNESS

It's a legit fun game. If you've ever played TF2 it's like that.

my mom dont love me
will you be my mom?

Someone desperate enough to pay you 60$ for it.
Though I guess that isnt really free.

people do not talk like this

WITNESS

quints in an overwatch thread.

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN, KILL ALL WHO OPPOSE WAIFUWATCH