Is he gonna survive the video game meme? ellen didn't

is he gonna survive the video game meme? ellen didn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAzcVPfgp6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Cage is a hack. Kojima can make good games no matter how much of a clusterfuck the story is

yes i did

Reedus is being backed by Hideo and Kojima.
Ellen was backed by a wife-sharer.

I doubt Kojimbo kept a stalker journal full of Norman's baby pictures and showed it to him

Tell me more.

I mean, you were already pretty gone after fake sex with Dwight Schrute

youtube.com/watch?v=rAzcVPfgp6Q

>ellen page on Sup Forums
BS she would get offended too fast and leave.

hot

EAT JAMES TING
EAT JAMES TING

Kojima is japanese david cage

>believing an SJW special snowflake cunt could handle being on Sup Forums

Sure, and I bet Hillary is going to win.

I refuse to believe. All her SJW friends would ditch just for posting on this site.

Post dick.

Perhaps you don't understand the power of horny women.

This will be an interesting side project, a footnote, to Reedus' growing career and net worth, and nothing more.

That's a manjaw.

If its really you Ellen Page i just wanna tell you that Beyond: Two Souls was just ok, nothing amazing but not bad either

>Hideo and Kojima

That's all there is to tell really, Cage kept this big photo album full of pictures of Ellen Page from her entire life, including baby and child photos, and showed it to her while they were making Beyond to show her "how much of a fan" he was

Was it feel like knowing a true auteur like Kojima wont work with you.

is meme magic real?

Yes, because Norman actually has a career.

>ITT
>people incapably of reverse image searching.

TIMESTAMP YOU BITCH DYKE

post full face faggot.

It's totally Ellen guys, just ignore the Sup Forums filenames, that prove these are reposts.
Just keep being newfags.

Hey she is in stuff. You know like those indie movies with whimsical characters and stuff.

ellen page you are a qt please marry me, even if im a male i will love you like a women, k please thank you

show face and timestamp, or it's bs

He doesn't seem to be making a big fuzz over his polygon bum being exposed.

kill yourself newfag

ellen had 5 times more of a career than norman, she was in a blockbuster with fucking christopher nolan. everything reedus ever did was TWD shittiest tv show there is and even in it he is an edgy character that panders to 14 year old girls

>boondock saints
Underage confirmed

>ellen had 5 times more of a career than norman, she was in a blockbuster with fucking christopher nolan. everything reedus ever did was TWD shittiest tv show there is and even in it he is an edgy character that panders to 14 year old girls.
Yeah no. Name me one notable thing she was in that normies mention? Norman is in popular shit like TWD and the Boondock Saints. People are more familiar with Norman than they are with Ellen. Hell, I didn't really know who she was until Beyond Two Souls yet I've heard of Norman.

She's a nobody. This game is just one of the many things to add to Normies list of roles. BTS was one of Ellen's last chances to be relevant which failed like always.

>Sup Forums file name
nice

>been in at least two blockbusters, worked with a renowned director and was leading role in a oscar winning film
>nobody

>only relevant roles are a side character in a tv zombie trash and a movie no one knows
>notable actor

I forgot this movie existed. It was unfunny and awkward.