The best thing announced today flew under everyone's radar

>the best thing announced today flew under everyone's radar
>just like it flew under everyone's radar over a decade ago

This gem is getting an HD port with a couple extra bells and whistles and finally PCbros will get to experience without having to wait 5ever for xbox hueg emulation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZ3Al8akq4M
ca.ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-phantom-dust-re-revealed
youtu.be/oX9dPFlEvnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even know what genre this is or what it plays like

Speaking of Xbox games getting ported, how is the Gears remaster port. I want to try the series.

The best way I can describe it is real time magic the gathering, without permanents.

youtu.be/cZ3Al8akq4M

Why is Xbawks emulation so much harder than PS2 or GC again?

Metal Wolf Chaos port when

this was actually announced last year, or maybe even 2 years ago

I own it. Are you talking about the canned remake or a remaster they just announced? Im confused

Don't mind me, OP, just flying under your radar.

This was announced weeks ago

I don't have an xbone but I do have windows 10 are they going to be win 10 store exclusive? because the windows 10 store is ass

I heard it's a good port, just more demanding than you would expect from an xbone port. Gtx 970 and
16gb RAM recommended specs

So it's a bad port then

Showed gameplay today.

The remaster that was announced today
No that was a reboot/remake. This is an HD port of the original

DID YOU SAY PHANTOM DUST PC PORT?

im convinced this was the ONLY good game on the xbox other than halo and somehow everyone missed it. It was a very unique feeling game I loved the setting and jojoish character designs

Xbox has a lot of underrated games. Panzer Dragoon Orta, Gotham racing, Breakdown, Otogi, Crimson Skies, almost everything got overshadowed by Halo which is a shame since a lot of those are good games

And no one would talk about it after announcement either.

Source me nigga
I need this in order to restore faith in the reboot we haven't seen in 2 years

ca.ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-phantom-dust-re-revealed

E3 you dumb fuck.

>rereveal
Is that a snazzy euphemism for port now a days? I'm stoked to play multiplayer again don't get me wrong, just why not call a spade a spade?

Lemme guess, windows 10 exclusive.

Thank you for posting this OP, PD is one of my favorite games, so happy I get to play it again.

Mikan the nurse a best

That's actually fantastic, just on the basis that a good part of the original's appeal was gone when they yanked the servers.

I've heard it is great, but I know nothing about it.

Original Xbox is not well documented

youtu.be/oX9dPFlEvnc

520k+ views
I wouldn't say it's flying under the radar.

looks like a retarded beat emup game that you weebs love too much

Fucking amazing game. I never finished since I sold or powered up a Fuck ton of cards so I was short in one main story battle with that chick. I played that single mission probably hundreds of times since I had just enough that if I landed every hit I would just barely win, otherwise I was SOL.

RAD is to mecha games what
Phantom Dust is to MTG

MICROSOFT AND PHIL SPENCER = GOD

That's fucking awesome. Thank you based Phil.

PC is hard to emulate, and the parts of the Xbox that aren't PC are mystery boxes.

did NG black kick your ass?