SOON I'LL COME AROUND

SOON I'LL COME AROUND.
This hit all the right vibes for me. So excited

I too feel emotion at the thought that I will never be able to gestate life and am only a bringer of death and entropy.

Why didn't they just show his cock and balls

it's obvious that he's naked

I told my brother that was totally symbolic of Kojima mourning his baby as it gets ripped from him. Anyone else get that vibe?

He doesn't have any.

I thought he was going to eat the baby.

Keep waiting. This is the Cyberpunk 2077 teaser of Kojima Productions.

So was that Reedus' actual ass or what

These are things that I need to know.

He looks like the guy from the walking dead

yeah he must be related or something

>He looks like the guy from the walking dead

Yes, and the five floating bodies that disappear are MGS1-5.

Nah I doubt it

>He looks like the guy from the walking dead
i dunno man. he looks differen't to me.

Can someone shop a Dead Stranding box next to BB?

Well you're just retarded then

PC?

Nah he's totally that guy from Boondock Saints

So that's why he's crying right?

The issue I see from this trailer is it depicts a story seeming to be a tragedy, but it's extremely difficult to see the format of a video game legitimately working in favor with heavy acting and visual meanings. The only game that was able to properly exhibit itself in a way that is more than a videogame was shadow of the colossus, and I don't see that format working with the themes used in this trailer.

Peace walker fags btfo

Im pretty sure its the guy from that PT game coming out.

It's Kojima. He'll figure out a way to make you shoot at bad guys with guns and have it at least fit.

hey ds3 and wt3 are good too

>ah you ignorant slaves
OCELOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

The picture is meant to be for PS4 exclusives

remember the Phantom Pain trailers?

remember the dogshit Volbachia we got and the dumb story?

Kojima is a hack

I guess I'm hanging alot on this because it feels the closest I've ever seen to a piece of media understanding my interest. There's something I absolutely love about the theme of confronting insignificance and loss of power but continuing to go forward, regardless of the pains previously endured, into the unknown.

Yeah, probably a bullet vibrator, you landwhale piece of shit.

Good news, you played dead in the trailer very well along with the rest of the beached mammals.

I can't believe he did the "we've put something in your stomach" thing again. And the black parasite thing...

He really ran out of ideas now, didn't he?

user, YOU are the player!

yep, confirmed before e3

MALE PREGNANCY

I'm looking for muh Brother

N

O

R

W

A

Y

T
E
X
A
S

Also,

M
A
L
E

SINGLE
?

Kek you are just a fat neckbeard, you are no bringer of death, the cholesterol clogging your blood veins is.

For a good female, perhaps.

Remember that it won't come out for at least another 4 years

Yeah I get that. I'm straight too bro. The closest I've come to being gay is when I dressed up as a girl and hit on my drunk friend just as a prank. Was pretty god damned hilarious. I sometimes put it back on to prank him from time to time and it's always just hilarious dude.

Nice. I don't have the figure to pull off a prank like that, even back in my college days when I had girls gawking at all the toned ass I had (no abs, shit was impossible).

Anyway, sorry, no anime tiddies - women aren't that level-headed, smart, nor honest. No excuse for anyone to go homo, though, we all have to fix our issues in our original selves - spread the word, and warm wishes.

You guys are all over thinking this shit. I love MGS but Kojima is bat-shit insane. Always has been.

This is the kind of shit he kept pitching Konami over the years and they finally just had enough of it and told him to fucking leave.

That said, I'll probably still but a copy.

>Kojima
it's going to be shit

Shitpost material right there

using this

C'mon man, this is the guy from the big bang theory. Get your shit together.

>5 figures in the sky
>Immediately think of this

FUCK.

That's where I get enjoyment out of the experience though. Yeah, most of the time he doesn't truly know what he's doing, but if I'm able to find my own meanings out of it then I'm content with being wrong.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Plenty of time to enjoy Spoogi in the meantime.

I know it's bad to get hype
but I want to get hype

I don't understand. Why does this fucking nip just direct a feature film.

because he's a fucking hack that only gets attention because every other movie-game sucks even more

He's getting his funds from Sony and is more likely to get money from a game than a movie.

LOST AND NEVER FOUND

Movies can't do stuff like have psychics that move controllers with their mind.

who else thinks "i'll keep coming" is implying a rogue like style gameplay where when you die you're reborn and "keep coming" back?

Yeah

souls-like confirmed
so it's basically yoshi island, when you die you drop the baby and have to pick it up again

I don't get it
I thought we hated when people revealed a game with just a cinematic and no gameplay
????

Well, different people have different opinions son.
Personally, I don't mind a trailer made to prove the existence of a product that most likely won't come out for 3 more years.
Don't have to follow the perspective of others user.

I was being mostly sarcastic
I personally believe that cinematic trailers can be cool, but shouldnt be hailed as anything special because its unsubstantial on its own

So what are those 5 things in the sky

So this means that Daryl is the one who died at the TWD finale, confirmed?

Sup Forums can't stop sucking Kojima's cock though for some reason. He's the very definition of style over substance and yet he gets a pass on here for his cinematic games.

I completely agree, but this trailer is making it out to be the epic I've been wanting for quite a long time. Ideally if it follows suit, then I'm going to love it but I won't count on this just yet.

Judgement

It won't follow suit.
It'll be another MGSV.

Fine with me.
I enjoyed MGSV.

If you consider MGSV an epic, sure.

You will never experience pregnancy in a dying world and get to become a beautiful mother(male) just to ha e your child turn to goo.

Well I hit the check marks on dying world and having my children turn into goo.
Maybe science will make me a mother(male) one day

Nude Reedus statue with special edition?

>Norman Reedus holding Norman Fetus

it's awwright

>i read youtube comments
but do you read Sup Forums faggot check these memes
>Norman "Delete the Fetus" Reedus

>single handedly ruins Castlevania yes, it was kojima that was behind IGA being blocked from making games and Lords of Shadows getting past the conceptual phase
>makes MGS4, which sucks fucking ass
>makes Peace Walker, which sucks fucking ass
>makes MGSV, which sucks fucking ass
>gets fired from Konami for sucking fucking ass

why the FUCK do people still pretend this hack has any talent

He wanted out of mgs after 3. Still thought 4's gameplay and pw were good.

retard. It's Joosten

That's no excuse

V's gameplay was also good. Really just 4's story which sucked ass and v's story which was even worse. A new story altoghether may be what he needs to make something great again. If this hame does suck though, I will not support him ever again.

Have you ever played a single stealth game before? V was objectively horrible. It was grindy shit in an empty open world with absolutely nothing to do, while the sneaking mechanics were an objective downgrade from what was in 4. Even when viewed in isolation, it's pretty fucking bad. The level design is almost non-existent and completely ruins whatever fun the game could have had.

If there was one thing it had going for it, it's that the game was incredibly well polished. Everything else was mediocre at the very best.

Try playing something like Thief, Chaos Theory or Death to Spies and compare it to this.

Okay but what the fuck?
I mean I get it. Generate hype. But why not tell us anything about the damn game? What the fuck is it gonna be?

I think people are just excited because this way more than anyone thought we would get. Guy only left Konami about 6 months ago.
I was personally expecting a title at best.

Yeah it is kinda crazy. I just wish we would have gotten a snippet of gameplay out something. This just looks like a movie.

New ips also tend to get people excited for something actually not a rehash.

Why do video games insist on using real actors? They could save so much money buy just creating their own and use that money to make the game better.

Fuck you user

the baby is literally nanomachines