That one second shot of Igor at the end of the Sony conference

>That one second shot of Igor at the end of the Sony conference

July issue of game informer digital is up for subscribers and theres a persona 5 article in it. Looking for someone to post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HoshiSoichiro/status/741392899124776961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a bump senpai. someone's gotta be a subscriber to GI digital on here. not like there will be new info anyway

Fucking disgusting that all the nice visual design in the trailers were ignored and IGOR is what they thought would market Persona best.

They really fucking hate anime in the West don't they.

The conference was too cool for anime with its live orchestra and purdy grafix last of us simulators
They didnt even fucking show the gravity daze 2 trailer they had

Fuck was the Sony conference disappointing.
Is the livestream going to be tomorrow? Watch as Atlus doesn't even have an English trailer ready for it.

Atlus usa isnt livestreaming a goddamn thing, cause fuck them
Atlus japan will have their own stream on wednesday

Its almost guaranteed atlus doesnt have a localized or english anything for p5, theyre just going to be leeching off of JP's marketing. 8 months away remember

Wednesday, 8 AM ET.

So I guess the new stuff Atlus has to show will be at their booth the next few days and this stream will be a recap of it in Japanese only.

The Japanese VA for the unknown male cast member retweeted this saying he was excited so that's one promising thing.

twitter.com/HoshiSoichiro/status/741392899124776961

OP here, i got my hands on the article. Its fucking nothing as expected

Oh well.

Jesus Christ, fucking this. The game clearly has a nice visual style that people who've seen the game have really latched onto and enjoyed. Instead we are shown "le semite nose man" to take the 1 second of fame during the sizzle reel.

Theres one thing in here and its high res versions of some of the jap screenshots released.

post it anyway, they can be fun reads. we have to pass the time for 8 months anyway. this is an old one

Believe me, it has absolutely nothing we dont already know. The localized name for the smartphone app that igor gives you to allow you to cross worlds may be called "metaverse navigator"

Something in here you haven't seen maybe?

>I want the fanbase to have more cancerous normalfags

No thanks.

>position of names typed in the bubbles
AAAAAAAAHHHHH

I don't really care if we end up getting new stuff by Wednesday but it would have been a nice way to put Megaten on the map.

It's the biggest game in the series releasing on current gen and E3 is where it gets into the casual public's head so that they remember it when IGN/Gamespot give it a high score and it becomes a must buy to them.

E3 is for dudebros and Nu Males. They'll save this shit for Tokyo show or something.

And hopefully Ape Escape 4 too

On the japanese site there are two coming soon sections called school life and phantom thief life.
There will no doubt be footage and details on gameplay in the coming days, but it will most definitely be the japanese version.

>it will most definitely be the japanese version
Oh definitely. Especially since we saw confirmation that Atlus Japan will show up with P5 info for E3 back last month. Not to mention the fact that Atlus USA is taking the next 8 months to localize the game shows that they are barely getting started with the game.

>theyre just going to be leeching off of JP's marketin
More like JP told them they couldn't make anything themselves. Atlus sneers at the West and treats Atlus USA like a bitch on a leash.