We now live in a time where Sup Forums will willingly shill, praise, and uplift xbox just because they hate PS4

>we now live in a time where Sup Forums will willingly shill, praise, and uplift xbox just because they hate PS4
>xbox
>the console that Sup Forums said ruined the industry only a few years ago
>a console with literally no games and worse performance

Honestly, only black people stink up this kind of petty hate for success. What has gotten into Sup Forums?

>we now live in a time where console peasants like Op are so retarded, they dont know how retarded they are

cmon now

BALLIN

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

i have a PC, you petty, success-hating nigger

Op is a shill

Not him but mind posting a timestamp of your video card? Not saying your lying but we have SO many people pretending they have a pc these days.

WII U?
MORE LIKE DEEL - DOO

BALLIN XD

This is nothing new, Sup Forums is cyclical, everything new is horrible and everything old is good.

Everything popular is bad, everything unpopular is good.

Just go look at how many people are praising Dark Souls 2 now, as one of the best souls games, over Dark 3 or Bloodborne.

Fuck you bitch i got every single console and every single pc ever made

eat a dick you cocksucking fuck

REMOVE XBOX
REMOVE PLAYSTATION
VIDYA INDUSTRY FOR VIDYA COMPANIES ONLY

Xbox is literally saving gaming. The unified Microsoft platform is setting a new standard for the industry.

Do you have the Pikachu N64?

No that shit's gay.

But i have the VHS tape in the case of Beauty and the Beast which is worth thousands

I'm OP

Do you have the little Mermaid tapes with the case where there is a penis on the cover?

Is there really such a thing?

yes. looks LIKE a penis which is basically a penis

You think I'm lying you little sack of shit?

That's some alright bait, using one of the classical fanboy shit while pretending to be anti fanboy.

Still, i think gold face would have given you better result. 6.5/10 shitposting thread

What OP said isn't wrong, though.