I'll play it

interested for now
looks like 1984 meets brave new world

gay

Looked like Brave New World: The video game

Bioshock in London

>tfw no happy drug addled gf to hit pinatas with

I'm intrigued

It reminds me of Lisa with the whole pill thing. It's even called Joy.

I'll play if you can do gunkata.

Looks interesting, I'll try the alpha tomorrow

Fahrenheit 451
Brave New World
Brazil
Bioshock

cool looking game. BTW where is bioshock? shits been gone forever

Didn't the studio that made Infinite shut down?

Okay premise, but if the gameplay is just hide and seek and occasional beating like what they released some time ago, it's gonna get boring fast

Intrigued. There's some adequate plot elements, but how does the game itself play?

strawpoll.me/10480534

>games are JUST starting to ketchup with novels from the 30's
wew

It reminded me of Bioshock. I liked the trailer, nothing fancy but just enough to make me want to try it out. Will it be ps4 or just xbox?

I picked you're a faggot because I can't for the life of me figure out what you're asking here.

I thought it looked very interesting.

There's older gameplay available on the internets.

It's an open world survival game, a-la Day Z, except you have to blend in with/evade/steal food from all the drug addled "Wellies" you're surrounded by. The town is randomly generated each time you die, with the goal being to go from district to district to complete particular objectives.

So far they've shown you start in the ruined outskirts and deal with ferals. The first big challenge is making it past the bridge into the town proper, which either has a police checkpoint or a bunch of squatters.

thought it was LISA related when i saw their faces and heard them mention "joy" as a drug

a little disappointed

Nah, most of Irrational Games Devs were laid off. They're now making small, shitty games.

Wary, cause these past few walking simulators have burned me, for having shitty fucking endings.

So Imma wait till reviews come out.

>thoughts

that thumb would make a nice paper. Got any decent res versions?

I thought joy was a drug, did I hear wrong?