Hey so what's happened in e3 so far

hey so what's happened in e3 so far

can someone give me a rundown

Nothing

this unfortunately. Everyone wants a relevant game or new console announcement but so far its been nothing

pic is pretty much my reaction

Dishonored 2 used a great song for their trailer.

Ubisoft ruined a great song with their conference opener.

Sup Forums has the worst taste in everything, especially games and music

Xbox won

New Kojima game, Quake is back, more god of war or some shit, Berserk game, more Resident Evil, VR if you're into that, spiderman?

That's it. Nothing really amazing. Just a couple interesting things in a sea of shit.

Dead Rising 4 got leaked and it looks awful.
No survivors or psychopaths. "Loot" and "teammates"

/r/E32016 for all your E3 2016 needs

>Crash Bandicoot remaster + Skylanders
>VR
>VR
>God of War: Norse
>South Park makes gay jokes the day after Orlando
>VR
>RE7 VR
>a bunch of zombieshit
>new xbox model

that's pretty much it desu senpai

I was triggered

Bannerlord has been the best thing so far.
No release date though. Fucking Turkey, jesus christ.

I don't see how the fuck they could hold e3 this year. All those people killed, the world won't be the same ever again, and these e3 idiots are just like "Hey look at this hot new murder sim". I mean what the fuck. I like vidya as much as the next guy but this was just in poor taste.

>All those people killed
>Hey look at this hot new murder sim

Explain calmly and rationally how censoring video games is going to stop fundamentalist Muslims from carrying out a jihad on depravity which is explicitly forbidden by their faith.

I really do want to hear the rationalization.

PS, the Invasion of Iraq didn't put a damper on E3 2003 despite several thousand Iraqis dying, so why is it only a problem now all of the sudden?

It shows fucking respect to the victims you ass, and why are you bringing fucking Muslims into this? The guy was nuts, it doesn't matter what relgion he was.

You must be underage if you think either of those songs are bad.

Nice video game discussion.

>It shows fucking respect to the victims you ass
I don't remember any "fucking respect" being shown to the people of Iraq when they were being invaded by a foreign army acting against UN and NATO recommendations. Many more people were killed that year than in this gay club shooting. But I guess it only matters right now because it's trending on facebook.

>why are you bringing Muslims into this
Because the shooter was a Muslim, and as hard as it is to believe, that matters. If the man had been a white racial supremacist, you would have made it 100% about racial hatred as the majority of the killed were Hispanic.

Your hypocrisy make me sick.

How much of a fucking liberal disgrace do you have to be to link E3 and video games with the massacre of people and think there's even remotely a connection there to assume "respect."

>le isolated case meme
My favourite.