RE7 Demo

Just played the demo.

Is there a way to exit the house without the hillbilly killing you? He kills me if I try to exit the house after finding the key or after using the phone once you find the fuse for the attic stairs. Also is there any use for the dummy finger?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/resident-evil-7/cid=UP0102-NPUB30984_00-XOVER00000000000
youtube.com/watch?v=8ycRSVCuWe4
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Hbr9ITvc0
youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you in NA or a different region? I can't seem to find it in the NA store

Yeah where is it op

Nope. Welcome to the family son.

nigga nobody has played it yet

fuck off

Ive seen it streamed completely on youtube. EN version. At the end a hillbilly like the ones from the texas chainsaw massacre kills you.

Really shitty, low poly, bad animations, bad textures, awful faces. Its like a very small indie version of PT. I cant believe this is RE7. They probably slapped the name at the middle of the development.

Japanese PSN.

There's two endings. There is a hidden switch in the fireplace that opens a trap door to a hidden room where depending on when you enter there is a different item; either a fuse or a key. Both lead to an ending where this hillbilly says "Welcome to the family" and punches you in the face.

There's streams up on twitch, very few though

answer the phone = instant dead
backdoor unlocked = instant dead

there's a manaquin finger though

Spoiler that shit, what are you a nigger?

Ah I see , Ill wait for the NA store to update then. Just annoyed the EN PSN twitter account says its available when it's not.

>I've seen it streamed completely on youtube
>streamed
>I don’t quite understand what you’re truly hoping to get out of this.
Huh

theres gotta be something about that finger, maybe you can inspect it and make a key come out or somethin

I would honestly just prefer another 3rd person action coop game then this shitty PT rip-off. At least RE5 and RE6 gave me a decent local coop game to play with friends, this piece of crap doesn't even have that going for it.

I tried. There is a locked drawer in the kitchen that I have yet to unlock as well.

>its literally an Outlast reskin
>no survival horror whatsoever

>drawing conclusions as if they've just finished the entire game despite seeing 10 mins max of gameplay
Yeah, I'm on Sup Forums.

Where the link? I can't find it yo

keep looking there has to be something hidden

Can't be an Outlast reskin

there aren't a bunch of floppy penises everywhere

Yeah, if you try to open the locked in the upper floor 3 times, you can find Claire and Leon inside. They were making babies. And I saw one babies and the baby looked at me!

I love how people draw the parallels to P.T. but don't realize that Silent Hills wasn't going to play like the P.T. demo.

This is the E3 Demo that's playable right now on the E3 floor. They aren't revealing any actual info yet until their good and ready, this is just a playable teaser.

>Resident Evil game
>no gunplay
>literally hide 'n seek
So far this is about as smooth sailing as the Titanic

>drawing these many conclusions from less than 2 minutes of trailer and a short gameplay demo

are you dense or just crazy

>no floppy penises
DOWNLOAD CANCELLED

>we want the PT audience

It's depressing

Use the finger on the stairs switch

delete this

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE US DEMO?

Doesn't do anything.

Use the finger to answer the phone to get a secret ending with Norman Reedus

Nips are still bad about the two bombs.

japan and eu only dood, didnt you get the memo

Here's the guy that punches me every time. Screen shot is from my private stream VOD so sorry for the bad quality.

how the fuck has no one figured out what to do with the mannequin key yet

maybe you have to do some shit in a retarded specific order

What do redneck hillbillies have to do with Resident Evil?

Kek this shit is fucking retarded. RE5/6 were very misguided but at least they were good games. If they were going to go back to pure horror with 0 action they needed to have done that in a way only RE can, the itch for the kind of game they've made it into is already scratched raw by the heaps of indie horror games just like it. I'd have liked them to actually attempt to revisit some aspects of classic RE and maybe build on those but no

SHUT DOWN ARKHAM CITY, STRANGE!

Looks terrible desu.

>be in canada
>demo still isnt on the psn store or the psn plus menu

just fucking kill my shit up

Its no longer zombies or javo
we're taking a trip down south in 7 to alabama

>try to download FREE demo
>"buy psplus to get this demo for free!"

what a load of horseshit

I'm in the UK and there's no demo.

>bad quality
That's top shelf as far as VR is concerned.

If you put the mannequin key up your ass you find out that the hillbillies have those oroborous snake things instead of dicks.

GO TELL AUNT RHODIE THAT I WANT MY FUCKING DEMO

its a fucking teaser demo you turboautist, and the options menu has an aim-assist option so guns and combat are confirmed as well

>S T I L L no demo for US
WHAT THE FUCK
E3 IS ONLY HOSTED IN THE US, DICKS

what the hell is the finger for

That texture kek

They really had to make a shitty looking game so the VR could run it at 90 fps

no one knows yet

it's some retarded obscure PT shit probably where you have to do shit in the exact right order

Oh no wait I found it.

I don't know, the door kills you, the phone kills you, can't open most drawers
I guess it's just shit not available in the teaser

Since this is a RE thread, was there say any news about the RE2 remake? I wasn't watching it.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/resident-evil-7/cid=UP0102-NPUB30984_00-XOVER00000000000

NOPE, enjoy your outlast clone.

No, it'll most likely be at TGS

What are you trying to say exactly?

not sure if shitty texture or c virus stuff.

>Use the finger on the stairs switch

At least this sounds like something the classic RE could have.

How big is the demo?
I have a 500GB PS4 and I barely have 10GB left.

I also bought what looked to be 2 external hard drives but turns out it was 1 so I used it for my PC.

From another thread, I can't try it because it's notnyet available in the US:

Wake up, grab fuse, crawl through hole, grab key, check drawer, grab finger, walk down hall, boltcutter, cabinet, VHS, go down hole, turn around, walk backwards towards andra, skip death scene, pick up shotgun, punched in face by hillbilly, walk upstairs, phone rings, walk out, downstairs, back to hole, jump down, shoot hillbilly, good ending.

I hate you.

>there's two endings
>BETTER KEEP READING LOL

Brexit confirmed.

Even that's a spoiler you dumbfuck. All of it should be spoilered.

Fuck off retard guns were confirmed to be in the game

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

What the fuck? There was a trailer for Resident Evil 7?

SHOW ME NOW

why couldn't they just make a game similar to RE4?

Making an action game with horror elements is far from impossible. Capcom took the memo way too seriously. They really couldn't just take RE6's strong base and try to make a good game around it?

The fact that they are calling this RE7 is puzzling to say the least.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ycRSVCuWe4

It's like 2GB

do you live under a rock

youtube.com/watch?v=V_Hbr9ITvc0

No. I just stopped giving a shit about E3.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q

Make a new account and use the PS+ trial

I'm guessing RE7 wont have zombies, or the las plagas at least? Looks like a straight up typical indie flash light horror game. Has me worried once again for the future of resident evil.

Seems they're switching up every 3 mainline games.

RE1-3 oldscool
RE 4 - 6 action TPS
RE 7+ First person stuff

2.9GB friendo

Because it's not really RE 7. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that this was being developed as a standalone game, and that they slapped the RE logo on to sell it. It would explain the tone, the gameplay, the weird hillbilly cult -- everything.

seems like there is a lockpick near the sink and you unlock the shit in the video only and it stay unlocked

>11 and onwards are MOBAs

in the VHS part, there's a lockpick in between the sink and the fridge

The whole time I was watching I just couldn't keep getting Outlast out of my head. It looks too identical to it.
The only thing that can save this game is some weapons. If it's just running and hiding, then it's just another walking jumpscare simulator. Which I don't care for.

That was, uhhhhh, different to say the least. If there are going to be ghosts in this game AND zombies, then sign me the fuck up.

That trailer reminded me a lot of Silent Hill.

It's in the demo section

>Pisses off older fans with action Resident Evil.
>Pisses off younger fans with RE7.
>Without managing to interest older fans.

Good jaab Capcom.

Good jaab.

Spoiler For good Ending Wake up, grab fuse, crawl through hole, grab key, check drawer, grab finger, walk down hall, boltcutter, cabinet, VHS, go down hole, turn around, walk backwards towards andra, skip death scene, pick up shotgun, punched in face by hillbilly, walk upstairs, phone rings, walk out, downstairs, back to hole, jump down, shoot hillbilly, good ending.

That's because you fucks are unable to be satisfied.

Why is it not out on the NA store what the fuck

>implying it wont be a turn based rpg

I'm hype as fuck as someone who's never played RE before.

holy shit there's an axe in the locked drawer

can be used as a weapon

Hey guys I got some ideas. Could this be Barry's family going crazy after Natalia gets taken over by Alex? Giant dude, In the trailer you see a Moira looking girl in the photo and a dude with a beard with his wife.

plz remake 2 be in third person

>Not Not!XCOM games

>why couldn't they just make a game similar to RE4?

They've been doing that for every single game that came since then you retard. I'm tried of this shitty third person action "horror" genre.