BEST GAMING CHAIR

Did any of you guys ever have a "gaming chair"?
not really sure why it would be advertised specifically for gaming, but they were fun to rock back and forth in and some could connect to a sound system i guess

One of my friends had one of those. Was pretty comfy. Electronics were shot, of course, but yeah, it was okay.

>yfw rolling the chair over your fingers while sitting in it

How much would you have to weigh for that to be even remotely painful?

Well I had a rocking chair like that, but without all of that "gaming" stuff attached. Just a normal rocking chair.

Pretty comfy, but I eventually got rid of it because I've got an elevation bed anyway, and it was taking up space.

I have a maternity chair that is supposed to be used by mothers to breastfeed or rock their child to sleep, its fucking awesome it has a foot rest that rocks with you

Literally any weight. Someone doesn't understand physics.

anything more than a small child or apparently yourself mr. skeltal

>having a frame of hard wood with a large amount of pressure placed upon it roll over your finger does not hurt
Do you slam doors on your fingers for fun?
I'm not a skeletal bitch and I have muscles on my hands and it still hurts.

you have muscles on your hands?

lol, look at this tough guy

SKELLETENS GET OFF OF MY VIDYA BOARD
GO HOME SKELETON

you don't?

>he dosn't do finger curls

how exactly do you think you move your fingers?

>there are literal skeletons posting on Sup Forums
Now I have seen it all.

Jesus Christ man, don't you go to Deviant art to look up anatomy?

it's common knowledge there are barely any muscles located in your hand

fucking baited.

are you embarrassed?

Rate my chair.

>barely any

sick backpedal bro

None of you faggots should ever buy a gaming chair. They're overpriced, uncomfortable, and bad for your posture. Either get a lovesac or one of those Gaim ball chairs and save yourself years of spinal troubles later in life.

Probably better than sitting on the floor / 10

im sorry im a bit confused

is it not just a cushion on the floor???

Rate my chair

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You can adjust it.

I got one from BB on a sale. Still have it, not most comfy, creaks a lot (inb4 fat).

The nice thing is that it makes sitting in front of my tv like being at a theater because of the lowered eye level.

I'd rather a recliner though.

Damage Control: Maximum

would you game in this?

I genuinely recommend a really nice, huge papasan with a proper cushion. You just sink into, and it's huge. I'm an itty bitty guy (5'8, 125 lbs) and it's big enough for me to curl up and sleep in

Here's my simple console setup. Pardon the mess

Fuck, I know you.
Get ready to be new king of Sup Forums faggot