Thanks todd

Thanks todd....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_Ayb8QoEY
youtube.com/watch?v=NNQUntgLCLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone care to give me a TLDR on what the new version does besides update the graphics?

nothing much as far as I know
but it's free if you already own it so you can't really complain, since it's well implied this is the best they can muster while they're working on TES 6

Mod support on consoles, and dlc

I honestly think it looks worse. The piss filter especially destroys the comfy cold snowy fjord aesthetic the original had.

So the blurry one is the remastered?

Free if pc version, but that was the one worth playing anyway

Wow looks amazing. I want to preorder this right now but you can't yet on steam. Hopefully steam gets its shit together soon, I want to preorder this ASAP.

I hate it, but it adds some sort of atmosphere to sun down. Anyways mods can remove it

Well at least it's free. Gonna play the regular modded version though.

>Tfw console babies are now going to completely wreck the Skyrim mod scene

Better start making copies of your favorite mods before console fags start stealing content and uploading it to bethnet

Even if it is free on pc I don't see much reason to play it over the original unless you're planning to start from scratch without mods. I assume most people who are fans of Skyrim on PC already have a pretty big list of mods that make the game look better than the remaster.

>Slap some filters on it
>Call it a remaster
>Release to retarded console twats with the promise they can play big boy mods on their toys
It's so pathetic

first Arkham and now this?

Do they think that "remake" means "give the code to a lesser team and let them make it again with no help from us"?

Hey one is a screenshot and one is compressed video. Dont get me wrong it still looks like shit. But compare it fairly to really show how shit it is

Gotta make it matter. The only reason this is even happening is cause mods on console and they can charge for it. MODS ON XBOX ONLY HUH? SURE HOPE NO MICROTRANACTIONZ HAPPEN

You're going to play it, and you're going to like it.

>mfw They try to upload Loverslab content to Beth.net

So its okay to pirate but not okay to to pirate someone elses work? You PC only fags are hilarious in how hypocritical you all are.

Buy our sixty dollar enb

Does anybody still feel like playing skyrim

Todd you can't keep doing this, I want a divorce!

>Full power of PC mods to consoles
Good luck without script extender

Most of the remaster stuff ARE MODS

>better snow textures
>better water textures
>didnt i have those as mods
>sure enough they look exactly like the mods you can get on fucking steam workshop

I mean fuck. And i dont own the DLC i pirated those bullshit ESM files and now i dont get the remaster unless i pay 40 bucks for 2 year old DLC

Who the fuck is pirating shit?I bought Skyrim on Steam

You can get the same effect with IMAGINATOR and adding yellow.

that could be one way to shoehorn micro-transactions into mods. Just get the console community to accept micro-transactions, they'll do it too because they're all about being casual, then its just a matter of bringing it over to PC. It'll be slow and happen over time, but they can make it happen.

>mods
not even, most of it is like, just ENB + Sweetfx
>"remastered"
>as in we added god rays, fog and a bokeh
wew lad

Just wait for Steam sales in summer, its just around 5/10 yuros.

Or is it pathetic that people argue over these types of things...

Its because mods are done by a community that doesnt charge money for it. And the people uploading shit that isnt theirs are doing so poorly its killing save files and locking up the game till you remove it.

Google skyrim game jam and watch the bullshit fly and tell me youre not angered by it and their shit doesnt deserve to be pirated

>Bethesda is actually selling a 5 year old game with a piss filter for $60
Holy fucking shit.

Is there really any reason to put this on PC?

They're going to add a bunch of stuff? Neat.

>comes out the same time as TLG

Shit, what game do I get, bros?

And we're getting it for free on PC anyway. Again.

With mods.

They themselves won't add anything, the mods will.

No, it's not pathetic that people criticize companies for their awful choices, you mouth-breathing adolescent fuck.

>$59,99
>Full power of PC mods to consoles

One of the gimmicks of this rerelease is mods for console. Console players of course can't actually make their own mods, only PC players can do this, so it needs to be out on PC. Bethesda no doubt realizes that no one on PC would actually buy this piece of shit which is why they're giving it on for free if you own skyrim and the dlc so you can publish mods for console cucks.

I guess I read it wrong then.

Problem also is consoles won't be able to use a good mod manager or SKSE, which is required by like 85% of mods.

You going to pre-order your Limited Julianos Edition Sup Forums?

Is that seriously the best they could muster up?

Who the fuck gives a shit about a shrine of Julianos?

Fucking Todd.....Im honestly considering getting that just for the Altar

Is it running on a different or modified engine?

Will it be better optimized than vanilla?

They already tried. They implemented paid mods into steam as a part of the workshop. It had pay what you want but the lowest you could do was like 4.99 USD and Bethesda was in charge of a lot of that and they made bank behind the scenes compared to valves literal pennies to the dollar for market transactions. The mod community and gaming community both were like FUCK THAT to the point steam completely removed the entire thing from steamand issued refunds

It's running on FO4's engine, which is just modified skyrim engine.

People are saying the PC version will be x64, apart from that, no one knows.

The only positive side I can think about this for PC, is that it might run better for toasters compared to using mods to make it.

Also, what are the chances of this killings mods left and right? I'm sure everyone will patch things, but there's a lot of mods with authors nowhere in sight.

please kill yourself if that wasn't a joke

The special edition will be 64 bit unlike normal skyrim which is 32 bit, so it can access more ram. It runs on the FO4 modified creation engine, many of the new effects in the special edition are just backported from FO4. It's also supposedly DX11 vs the original skyrim being DX9.

>played some of morrowind (I PLAN ON FIXING THAT)
>a few oblivion playthroughs with a few mods
>3 or 4 heavily modded skyrim runs
>couldnt tell ya who that god is

user
BUY MY STATUE

Im being serious user. I get paid like 3 times in October and im probably going to buy this just for the Altar and give the game to my older brother since he never got around to playing Skyrim

>teach kids about pregnancy through skyrim.

>thining people are posting screenshots from the actual remastered game

Someone added a filter in the first one and someone took a high-res texture mod and swapped the photos in the second. Sometimes I think everyone here is retarded.

This is probably going to break a ton of shit. But i somehow have the feeling some fallout4 mods are gonna somehow work on here and we can have laser rifles in skyrim.

Skyrim - "We literally just took graphics mods people made for the PC version and added it to consoles" Edition.

>Preorder Skyrim: Human Revolution and receive the Cum Fountain of Julianos
Thanks Todd

How can they bring the full power of PC mods without SKSE?

>tfw Estrus and Sanguines Debauchery manages to get snuck in on Bethnet

Everyone but this guy

The screenshots are from the the official trailer for the special edition you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_Ayb8QoEY
youtube.com/watch?v=NNQUntgLCLw

Thats the point, they cant. Most good mods require SKSE/FNiS/and Loot or Boss to redo the load order. The best thing for mods they will get is some Armor and Weapon mods, which is good enough for them

Damn, Bethesdadrone BTFO

DELETE THIS

That's related in any way to what I said, how?

>2016
>Still playing skyrim

60 FPS. Light ENB. Vivid Weathers. Lush Trees. Realistic Aspen Trees.

That is all that is in this image. No Textures. Nothing special. This image looks about 100 times better than this shit. It will run better too.

>It will run better too.
No surprise at that resolution

Sorry.

These look exactly the same.
Did they not update the models at all?

One of the only modded screenshots that doesn't turn the game into windwaker, bravo

Specs?

>Xbone and PS4 can't even play Skyrim maxxed out 1080p with 60 FPS and need to have graphics downgraded and silky smooth 30 FPS
Is this a joke?

So they're adding the piss filter that ruined DS3?

Could do without the jpg artifacting, but looks good otherwise.

970 and an i5. I am also on W10 so I only have exactly 4GB of RAM/VRAM I can use on Skyrim because W10 is gay.

I'm sorry, you must be talking about my brother, who legally you cannot divorce until you talk to HIM and not me.

Also, would you like to purchase a 12 pack of Fallout 4 for $7.99?

>only difference is throwing fallout 4 shader package into the game

well, at least its free.

>FULL PRICE

lmao

Thanks Todd, nature feels a lot more green now

>a year away from gaming
>friend told me this is the greatest E3 of them all
>fuck it, goes check it out
>consoles becomes PC
>PS4K
>skyman remaster
>God of War becomes The Last of Us

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LADS

I GO OUT FOR A BOX OF CIGARETTES AND SOME BEERS AND IT ALL WENT TO SHIT

>people complained about Skyrim being too gray and gloomy
>people complaining about Skyrim remastered being too colorful

Of all the fucking shrines, why Julianos?

It's a triangle, it's the cheapest to make

>still a 10 building area representing the capital
top kek

Who's dick is he sucking in this video?

so did they announce any new content or gameplay changes or is just the piss filter

different lighting effects and mod support for consoles senpai, nothin here move along

>Buy Skyrim a month after release for $40 in December 2011
>Get the DLC for $20 2 years later
>2016 Consolefags are paying the same price for what I got years ago with downgraded graphics, halfassed mods with no script extendered and 30 FPS

>New quests, enviroments, characters etc... with mods!
Wow this is shit

nice, the statue comes pre-hotglued

Unrelated to comment but is there a collection of kot pics?

Right reminds me of DaS3

Why isn't it Talos' shrine? He was a big deal in Skyrim.

It's almost as if they should find a balance between gray and boring and everything looking like you're viewing the game through a colored lens.

right?!?

>blur everything
>piss on everything
Yep, that's how you remaster something