Who is the best Fire Emblem girl and why is it Camilla?

Who is the best Fire Emblem girl and why is it Camilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/FemuixCamillaSmuts
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just fucking fapped man.

that a dlc character?

Someone post the Mirage Sessions cast + Wedding photo.

Loyal now and forever.

awaiting her scale figure

Nah

it's lady lel though

That isn't how you spell Serra

Because THICK

Camilla forever a best, but posting another close one.

She has a serious Mommy complex.

Even though purple hair is usually god tier, Tethys is better by virtue of being a decent unit. Granted, needing a dancer in a game as easy as SS is a bit overkill.

I want Velouria to call me Daddy!

>boobs with no personality

Wow go figure, it's like I'm on Sup Forums

Florina doesn't really have much in the boob department though.

>being able to read

Ah right it's Australian time. I can't expect any coherent posts right now.

I mean I could take it you meant the girl in the OP, but that can't be right since Florina has no personality OR boobs.

Lyn is still the best.

I'm a sucker for Tharja. Her good looks and the family she gives you is just too hard for me to pass up.

Boobs too big, looks too sexual, loves MC too much. Would not S-rank.

This. Nothing better than having Tharja, Noire, and daddy's little genocide machine all in one family.

Get some taste goddamn

You first.
Cowgirls > Catgirls

Amen to that

You really can't beat that.

You make me sick.
Cow's can't even purr while you cuddle them.

Who is more likely to leglock during coitus? Or is more than okay with prone boning? Or from the side with her leg slightly in the air? And spooning while basking in the afterglow.

BUILT

Camilla is more likely to Dom you in a loving way.

Belka is the CUTEST!!!

I can see Tharja going for the leg locking.

>Camilla probably invites Beruka over for sex.

Sitting cowgirl is Camilla's favourite position desu. Leglocking is great though, especially for impregnating sex.

That's because cows aren't for any of that lame shit. Cows are for milking and hard fucking.

But ok, how about now?

Just going to put this here. In the last Fates thread someone requested changing room shenanigans and I'm here now to deliver.

pastebin.com/u/FemuixCamillaSmuts

Also what classes do you usually put Nee-san through, anons?

>tfw got a physical print of this

Camilla would love you to milk her while grabbing onto her horns desu.

>Wyvern taxi
>Axes
>Joins in the chapter where you desperately need assistance
>Bolt Axe if you get lucky with Mag level-ups or just use Spirit Dusts.
>Great bases
>Long, wavy, soft purple hair
>Top tier amour
>"Ara ara~"
>Voiced by based Sawashiro
>Is a good mom for Kanna, both stat-wise and just as a doting mother

You're damn right.

Camilla is a clingy mommy complex bitch.

>cuddling
>purring
>cuddle purring while being a giant soft warm fluffy cat after sex
>lame shit

It's no use with you. Sometimes people are just born with bad taste.

Back to /feg/ with you, feggit.

Are you taking requests again?

Rate my top tiers in no particular order
Camilla
Tiki (Awakening you sick pedos)
Cherche
Femui
Lyn
Anna
FeMU with the curvy body and ponytail or hair up.

Best girl forever

Yes. Just don't ask for anything too kinky/crazy since I'm pretty vanilla and inexperienced.

Treehouse plz go

I'm liking Setsuna

Still playing

Desperate thigh fucking from the front or behind, whichever you think is the cutest.

>Thigh fucking
>that one Kamui thighjob picture
That man needs to do more work.

Doesn't she have poor Str growth? Her niche is being Sanic fast and able to double with a Steel Bow iirc.

Also who are the softest Fates waifu? Setsuna is surely one of them already.

hello bicycle

It goes:
Camilla
Aversa
Charlotte
Tharja
Olivia
In that order

It's arriving today. I can't wait till I finish my job, pick up my gf and we'll be waiting for the EMS to arrive.

Kek

Maybe it's time to go back to Fire Emblem, last one I played was Sacred Stones

She's the best wife (mother) (sister)

and I do too, it evens out

>charlotte
Fantastic taste detected

My man

Go for it. You won't regret it.

Eh, replace Tharja and Olivia with Marisa and Nephenee.

>covering her midriff
For what purpose?

Her animu counterpart is superior

That's not Serra. Though Vanessa and Cherche would also be acceptable answers.

Don't care much for Tharja but otherwise you are a fine patrician good sir

This is just embarrassing at this point. I wish cancerous waifu faggots would leave Fire Emblem alone so this series could die with some dignity.

Oh shit I'm sorry, not much fan art of her.

>Impying FE wasn't always waifu wars

I agree. I too am upset that these threads aren't always about Lyn anymore.

It wasn't. It used to be husbando wars.
Bunch of homosexuals.

No love for Lucina?

>Ara ara

No one likes flat bitches expect for little gay boys.

I can't like other men, user

>most boring senran
Who's the ninja tits?

>tfw no autism waifu in conquest so married the psycho gold digger

Kagero, the Hoshido titty monster that serves Ryoma. Solid unit and tits that rival Camilla, but very stoic and plain much of the time.

Femui never expected to have an erection like this. Camilla was tired after coming back from a battle and asked Femui to embrace her from the back as she fell asleep. Since she wasn't feeling particularly sleepy, Femui was staying awake while admiring Camilla's beauty from behind and got too caught up ogling at her big sister's supple ass and delicious thighs that are showcased nicely by her sensual panties window. She was feeling incredibly horny and was trying hard to control herself, until she heard soft moans and the occasional"K-kamui ah..." from the sleeping Camilla. Her adoptive big sister was having a wet dream....

Unable to control herself anymore, Femui slowly freed her aching penis from her black panties and started rubbing in between against Camilla's back thighs, careful not to wake the sleepy woman up. Her thighs were incredibly soft yet tightly squeezed together, making the sensation feel almost unbelievable. The heavy breathing and airy moans of the little princess's name only made her lose composure and thrust her hips faster and more erratically. As Femui's cock twiches and curves upwards, she could feel Camilla's soaking wet panties. She presses her throbbing cock against Camilla's covered vulva and rubs it against her swollen clit beneath the black fabric, which elicits a loud moan from the older woman. This drove Femui the edge and she soiled Camilla's already-soaked panties with her own seed as she climaxes hard, her penis pumping strips after strips of cum onto Camilla's thigh and front. She pants frantically as she came down from her high, hesitant to pull her penis out as she feared she might wake her adoptive sister.

Until she was startled by the sudden yet familiar voice, "Ara.... Taking advantage of me while I drifted off to sleep.. What should I do about you, my naughty Kamui?", accompanied by a sly giggle. She's going to be exhausted tonight..

Not even baiting here , I don't see appeal.
I felt that Chrom and Robin were bros so dating his daughter just comes of as beyond lame
She's also flat as a board, so there is that

Selena. She needed a good fuck.

>stoic
I don't mind that at all - that just encourages me to be more proactive and giving them a lot of attention

Flat as a board girls are marriage material. Although I do agree the dynamic between Robin and Chrom makes it kinda strange to marry Lucina, that's why I married Chrom instead.

8/10 and I don't usually like futa based stories

Best girl.

>take character who can be either gender
>choose to make them female
>give her a dick anyways
I'm not mad, I just wonder what brings people to make these decisions.

Well done.

>ultraflat
>5head

I thought this was supposed to list negatives

Futa on woman is objectively more straight than male on woman. You got two female bodies with tits, hips, legs, face, ect. and a tool to do the deed with.

Also Mamui is a beta fuckwit.

Well just saying it because that's why some consider her "boring" and such. That said she has her moments, though the most notable of which is what no one will ever see.

That list is pretty shitty in general. Some of them are not necessarily negative or not negative at all, and others just make something up for the hell of it.