Is there anything Nintendo could do to top Sony or are they just going to embarrass themselves again?

Is there anything Nintendo could do to top Sony or are they just going to embarrass themselves again?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/e3/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>top Sony
Not suck.

Nintendo already tops Sony in the gameplay department, they just need to stop being so god damn prudish and lazy so they can at least be worth mentioning in gaming circles again.

Somehow give Persona 5 and Gravity Rush 2 the space they deserve instead of wasting half the conference on a fucking orchestra.

square x ninendo (monolith soft) xenogears NX remake

Better add Namco and Xenosaga to that too, specifically 3 while releasing the DS remake of 1 and 2 on eshop in english

Tbh I just want a way to play them

my PC sucks so emulation isn't an issue

it's not on PSN so I can't download it on my ps3/ps4

there is no HD remaster

used games are like 50 bucks each

>stop being stubborn
>realize that not all your fans are soccer moms
>listen to actual fans that buy your products

There you go.

Jesus Christ showing up at Nintendo's event wouldn't even save it.

I don't really know what to expect, even from the NX.

So let's fuck my expectations like a cheap meth head and say a new F-Zero. Hell, it's more probable to have a new Metroid, but just fuck it.

I need my speed-addicted spandex-wearing bipeds tearing ass in space. With the metal tracks is good too.

I like both PlayStation and Nintendo and all Nintendo would need to do to top Sony is show Zelda U/NX footage and have a release date.
However knowing Nintendo this will not likely happen.

All they need to do is show some decent Zelda footage and give us a Dragon Quest VII release date and they'll have won. The other conferences were all pure fucking garbage.

playstation/nintendo here too

fuck no, skyward sword was underwhelming as fuck; you're out of your mind if you think zelda is enough to surpass sony

Good thing they have Pokémon as well :^)

same concept with pokemon and gen 6, since gen 6 was just as underwhelming

I'm more hype for pokemon though because the region looks like hoenn (best region) and the games havn't been in development hell

They're betting it all on Zelda, and that fucking worries me. Zelda has been historically shaky in the last 10 years, trying to tide fans over with 4 remakes in the span of just 5 years. In the midst of that were two original games (ALBW, SS) and a spinoff based on ALBW's engine (Triforce Heroes)

It doesn't look good in my opinion

Nah, not really since they're only showing mainly one game. Nobody can be really disappointed though considering Nintendo has already told us all they're doing is Zelda.

I will say though ALbW was a step in the right direction, and monolith seems to be inspiring the world of zelda NX so there's that

I'm honestly more excited at the prospect that they say at some point during the day "Let's take a break from this game... but here's the new trailer for Marin, coming to Hyrule Warriors [DATE ANNOUNCED ALREADY]

After the shit showing that Sony was today, even the most average Zelda game could easily top sony. I'm sick of the cinematic/Naughty dog direction the whole of Sony is going and seeing crash get treated in that manner was a stab in the heart.

Did we watch the same press conference? It'll be hard for them to NOT top Sony, unless they just walk out on stage and announce everything canceled and they're just going to make pachinko machines from now on.

Will we get more information on Color Splash?

Nintendo's gone out of its way to not compete with Sony. It's not going to "win" a battle it doesn't want to even fight.

E3 will most likely have Zelda and a bunch of little side projects no one here will be interested in. The meat is going to come from the Directs or Treehouse's in-house presentations.

If you're expecting a silver bullet that will "save" Nintendo, you might as well pour cold water on yourself and temper that hype because it's not happening.

Nintendo Holodeck!!!

So wait, what happens when they try to walk out of the area the holodeck's simulating?

Well considering they're only showing Zelda and Pokemon I can only see this as a complete failure. Sony and Microsoft had pretty strong conferences, with Sony really out shining everyone. I can't imagine Nintendo really winning this one.

Sonys conference was terrible you blatant pandering shill

It's like a treadmill, Morty!

A forcefield holds you (mostly) in place.

the simulation moves with you dumbass

sorry

All I want is Pikmin 4

NO

You should try the series, it's comfy as fuck.

Sonic Adventure 3

Melee HD

>Sonyggers damage controlling their AWFUL conference this hard
Say it with me:
S K Y L A N D E R S

K

Y

L

A

N

D

E

R

S

So, basically stop neo-Nintendo being neo

Did you miss Nintendo also presenting Skylanders last year? Wasting an unholy amount of time talking about amiibo colaborations with Activision while at it too?

They spent like, 4 minutes with the opening song. It was just playing in the background for the rest of it.

The orchestra really was a pretty fucking cool touch.

At least their Skylanders were exclusive

>it's exclusive shit so I like it

All fanboys in a nutshell

>Sony
I think you mean Microsoft, son.

>Is there anything Nintendo could do to top Sony
Show a game.

So Nintendo bros, what are the chances of the E3 showing new shit aside from the 5 titles we already know?

Did you miss the part that Nintendo's E3 Direct last year was met with a negative response?

Sony's conference sucked.

Nintendo are betting it all on Zelda being Game of the Show.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is, but they've got enough negative stigma with the "We have no other games" attitude that they'll still be shit.

What are the 5 games?

The only expensive one is episode 3. Get a Ps2 and softmod that shit to play burned backups.

>xboners and PCcucks get a game by the Metroid Prime team who left Retro after Corruption
>we get Federation Force

IT'S NOT FAIR

Zelda U
Pokemon Sun
Pokemon Moon
Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice
#FE

What game? Recore?

Zelda
Pokemon Sun and Moonman
DQ VII
SMT X FE: shattered dreams
Monster Hunter Generations

They will most likely show something, I just hope there are some large reveals in store.

Nintendo's conference wasn't bad just because of Skylanders. It was bad because everything shown was bad. Including those fucking documentaries that had no business being there (ironic since Sony's the one that's blamed for showing movies)

>Counting sun and moon as diferent games

they'd get the silver just for showing up.

in ordre to be microsoft they'd have to give specs on the NX

I'm confused.

I thought Nintendo wasn't really doing a conference, just tree house shit.

If I wake up to watch will I get to see all the reveals at the start or will they slowly do them throughout the day?

I don't want to have to wake up early just to see a zelda trailer and nothing else.

Yah

It's just tree house crap but some people hold on to hope that maybe there's something else.

what is there to top

they just have to show up

Here is the thing, does Nintendo even care about making money anymore? Why in God's fuck do they think the treehouse bullshit is a good idea? The only people that watch it are hardcore Nintendo fans, which aren't a big market to begin with..

In fact, as soon as they stopped doing E3s their sales declined like crazy and they want to continue. What the fuck?

I WANT A NEW TURN BASED RPG THAT SERIOUSLY EVOLVES THE GENRE AND HAS A GREAT STORY, BRING YOUR BEST WRITERS. I honestly consider Junji Ito probably the best most thoughtful writer I know of and your doujins are full of talent find someone who can write an epic. We don't have the sort of thing out west for some reason.

They couldn't even do that.

They aren't even having a conference.

I'm expecting just another furfag fest like last year...

...after I'm done jacking off to Crash

>they just have to show up

Yeah, about that... They aren't going to show up. The last time NIntendo had a conference was in 2012.

gamespot.com/e3/schedule/
This says "New Nintendo game" on the 15th
I wonder what it is

>ctrl+f "Mother"
>0 results

Console Pokemon game.

we already know what happens if we ask for Mother at E3

>ctrl+F "FZERO"
>0 results

Nintendo will be forgiven for EVERYTHING if they just fucking give me a translated dragon warrior monsters 1/2 3DS

Please.......

Amiibo card booster packs with an ever-growing card pool included for free with all 3DS/WiiU/NX physical purchases
My Nintendo coins no longer expire and you get triple the current amount.
NX's is not present but launch date and lineup is announced: ports with free download if you bought their WiiU version. but the promise of new games (logos for Bayo, MH, F-Zero, Metroid, DKC, Mario, and other old IPs like Punch-Out, Kid Icarus, Advance Wars, etc.) will be announced next E3 season
Third party AAA support is back with all genres included
All Treehouse employees are relocated to other jobs. Reggie dogezas in the treehouse stream with Bill Trinen for all the nazi censorship
Aonuma passes Zelda's baton to Yoshiaki Koizumi
Mega Man is back and releases first on Nintendo platforms

This is how Nintendo could win E3 alas this year will be the most mediocre ever

Just show some Zelda, drop the mic, and walk out.

The most we'll see is a release date for DW7. I'm not expecting any more than that. Are there any other games without release dates other than Paper Mario and DQ8?

>Hoenn (best region)

But Unova's the best

Zelda

They change their mascot from Mario to Lucina

The first pikmin is my favorite video game :_(

It's quite obvious they are saving the new animal crossing for the NX right?

I can still dream.....

>Mega Man is back and releases first on Nintendo platforms
man..

Cute! CUTE!

Animal Crossing will probably be a launch title for their new handheld. Their handheld games sell better than their console games, it'll be cheaper to make, Animal Crossing as a series doesn't have much to gain by being on a more powerful console, and it lets them add all their streetpass gimmicks that they so adore.

Sorry man, it's almost certain to be a handheld IP from here on out.

I would forgive them for everything they've ever done if this happened.

Spla2n

It's heading to mobile where it rightfully belongs.

>wanting a console Animal Crossing again

fucking why. the series is a social game and should remain on handhelds only. all they really need to polish with the game is adding as much writing as the Gamecube game had and the extreme customization the recent spinoff offered

does anyone know the e shop sales yet?

there's more shows than e3 retard, those are TGS games

so instead you like dumbed down games for babies?

Mention Metroid's new game at all and show people that Zelda doesn't suck.

Sony lost to Microsoft already this year again because Microsoft showed games.

Probably Nindies again plus summer of Zelda

>so instead you like dumbed down games for babies?
He said he didn't want to see cinematic bullshit.

more memes

he likes zelda, that's skyrim except for even smaller children and looks like it was made in unity

Ninty is fucking sheep going to slaughter at this point, and I say this as someone who owns a Wii U.

wow epic meme XD movies!!

Jesus fucking Christ. That could be the worst and most inaccurate comparison I've ever seen.